Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironed my bed sheets once just to see what it was like. Not going to lie. It was glorious. I felt like I was in a nice hotel.

If i had more time on my hands I would definitely do this but I have a taxing job and a toddler and like to spend my precious little down time with my family.

Reactions: 9
Surely the Victorian ghost nightdress would have been a better choice for today! 😂😂
Great point. Where is ghost dress?! 🤣 it’s so gross (sorry edgy) I’m actually keen to see if she has the balls to wear it in public.

Reactions: 7
Tell me whose sheet smell nice and fresh after day 1. You literally sleep (you do sweat as well when you sleep) and do naughty stuff on bed. Plus, why would you expect fresh smelling sheet when you don’t wash your hair after run and rain. Priorities and brain:rolleyes:
Yup and don’t forget those dirty white towels the other day...she clearly washes her towels and sheets once a month max so no wonder they stink! 🤢 Non-bio ain’t going to help either lol, those sheets and towels have probably grown their own legs by now!

Can’t help but think she’s pregnant and the whole ‘period’ thing is a diversion! 🤥🤔
if she hasn’t got baby brain /lost the plot a little then goodness knows what the excuse is!!
5D330E22-C625-4212-BA6D-FBA8CB80F3B6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dont think she is pregnant. She just has a new body after the c section and carries some weight there.

Reactions: 5
I know! I was always think its SO unnecessary the way Lily has to emphasise she is the 'dominant' one between her and Anna. She is the one that is outspoken and stands up for herself and blah blah blah. We still prefer Anna, Lily. All you do is moan.
LOL at the thought of Lily being the dominant one. She's always copying Anna. She might be a diva but she's delusional if she thinks she's an outspoken confident person. Bitching on twitter to brands to beg for freebies isn't confidence Lily, have some manners.

Reactions: 10
The victorian ghost dress would have been great with that dance. Very Kate Bush. An opportunity missed there.

I almost replied to her story to say just peg your washing on the line, but thought no, that's too obvious. Apparently not.

Reactions: 6
Since it was mentioned here, Milk & more has been popping up on my FB ads . Damn you, Lily ;)

Reactions: 1
Lily, just tuck your tummy in your compressive leggings and don't talk about it until your next pregnancy, please and thank you

😑

• Haha
Lily, just tuck your tummy in your compressive leggings and don't talk about it until your next pregnancy, please and thank you

😑
She doesn't have to tuck her tummy in, but she's deliberately pushing it out to make herself look bigger, just so she can complain. Or maybe she's hoping for the 'is she pregnant' comments so she can have a rant about that...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily letting us know she is going to put her face cloth in the wash, and that her towels smell nice and clean. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The victorian ghost dress would have been great with that dance. Very Kate Bush. An opportunity missed there.

I almost replied to her story to say just peg your washing on the line, but thought no, that's too obvious. Apparently not.
I don't even think she has a washing line outside. She would say it's ugly and doesn't fit her aesthetic so would rather have a clothes horse in her kitchen so her clothes can smell of all her disgusting food combinations since she's such a foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't even think she has a washing line outside. She would say it's ugly and doesn't fit her aesthetic so would rather have a clothes horse in her kitchen so her clothes can smell of all her disgusting food combinations since she's such a foodie.
poobles would def not have a washing line. Eww so common and tacky. It’s like having a shed. Or storage for kids toys. Gah why did no one tell lily that kids have lots of toys that need storage... life is so hard. Maybe lily can do another interpretive dance to portray the eternal dilemmas of the bourgeoisie of north London.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
poobles would def not have a washing line. Eww so common and tacky. It’s like having a shed. Or storage for kids toys. Gah why did no one tell lily that kids have lots of toys that need storage... life is so hard. Maybe lily can do another interpretive dance to portray the eternal dilemmas of the bourgeoisie of north London.
Not only that, she'd have to drag all her washing (isn't it in the toilet?) out to the garden, do you have any idea how much work that is?? And with allll the raiiiiinnnnn, you can't have washing out on the line...! You obviously do not live in England, certainly not London, or else you'd understand just how difficult that is.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only that, she'd have to drag all her washing (isn't it in the toilet?) out to the garden, do you have any idea how much work that is?? And with allll the raiiiiinnnnn, you can't have washing out on the line...! You obviously do not live in England, certainly not London, or else you'd understand just how difficult that is.....
Don't forget she lives in London so there is loads of pollution and her clothes would smell of fumes 🙄

People live near busy roads all over the country and still hang washing out to dry Lils.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.