Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me when she talks about it taking ages for her to get pregnant and it was 6 months... that's completely and utterly normal! Doctors won't even consider investigations unless you've been trying for over a year.
Well, it’s 2 years where I live and the doctor agreed to investigate after a year because of how worked up I got at my appointment and even now I think it was seeing people like her online saying tit like that which got me so panicky about the whole thing in the first place.

7mins 52 seconds in, that facial expression is the real lily right there!!!
I haven’t watched her videos or noticed this until she started talking about them, but she ought to go elsewhere to get her eyebrows done - they’re all right angles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She hasn't been able to have her eyebrows done in months. I find it quite sad that she could not do them herself over the quarentine period.

Reactions: 8
She’s been doing this for quite some time with Gleam, maybe it’s just time to look for a job elsewhere. Most of us are not in the same job we were in when we started in our early 20s. It’s normal to move on. Maybe it’s time for her to find a job behind the scenes, although that will probably not pay as much as she’s currently making.
If I was Lily I would have made the strategic decision to leave Gleam long ago. While Gleam represents many of the big youtuber names, they don't churn out anything unique. It's all the same, same jobs, same partnerships - there is no personality there. It's all Missoma and Hello Fresh and Lily doesn't really have anything different to bring to the table to make her stand out amongst them. Look at Fleur and Estee, they have had some really successful brand deals. Particularly if we look at Estee who is all about minimum effort maximum return (like Lily) she has a really successful line with Daisy, had a pretty successful book and has had some other interesting deals like with Nudestix. Lily has already said she is jealous of Anna, the jobs and trips she gets. I would 100% remove myself from that comparison by being managed by people that won't be dividing jobs up between us or picking Anna over me because they know Anna will put more effort in etc.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she admitted she had grey because she was bored 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I guess it also depends on what is advised. Where I live they say it’s important the baby realises when it’s day or night, and during the day they advise not to black out a room during daytime naps, so that the baby still knows when it’s really nighttime.

But with babies, I think everybody (including Lily) should just do whatever they think is best and what works for them. If someone wants to tiptoe around the house or is even afraid to type because it may wake the baby, and they’re happy that way, then that’s up to them.
Definitely- you do what is best for you and your baby. From my point of view the day/night thing is only really relevant when they are newborn, and they nap in the same room as you anyway then. I only used a blackout blind as he got older and definitely knew the difference between day and night. But each to their own as we are all just trying to do our best!

She hasn't been able to have her eyebrows done in months. I find it quite sad that she could not do them herself over the quarentine period.
She won't do it herself, that would involve effort and not be a #prgift #ad. She posted something the other day saying she misses not having an arch to her eyebrows. Can't remember her eyebrows ever being anything other than big ugly pubey wirey slugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was Lily I would have made the strategic decision to leave Gleam long ago. While Gleam represents many of the big youtuber names, they don't churn out anything unique. It's all the same, same jobs, same partnerships - there is no personality there. It's all Missoma and Hello Fresh and Lily doesn't really have anything different to bring to the table to make her stand out amongst them. Look at Fleur and Estee, they have had some really successful brand deals. Particularly if we look at Estee who is all about minimum effort maximum return (like Lily) she has a really successful line with Daisy, had a pretty successful book and has had some other interesting deals like with Nudestix. Lily has already said she is jealous of Anna, the jobs and trips she gets. I would 100% remove myself from that comparison by being managed by people that won't be dividing jobs up between us or picking Anna over me because they know Anna will put more effort in etc.
I don’t think she’s all that marketable at the moment. She’s fortunate she was able to join Gleam in the early days. Nowadays I don’t think she would stand a chance as a newcomer.

Reactions: 20
Hi everyone! First time poster on this tread but long time lurker!

I find it funny that she claims that she only got work with brands related to motherhood but at the same time she shares so much of it on her account! Being such a PR expert herself 💁🏼‍♀️, it is so dumb not to acknowledge the fact that you will get the work that is related to your profile, to what you share mainly, as you are the one that is controlling your feed 90% of the time (although with her, I would say Gleam mainly decides about the ads). I don’t buy the “I said I was pregnant and I started only getting offers from maternity brands” moaning. No, you started sharing that and that lures more brands of that branch wanting to “PRgift” you their stuff, as they saw you sharing your “journey” and thought they could profit from your platform.
If you didn’t want to start being a mummy influencer guess what? You didn’t need to disclose so much about it. YOU are the one in control of your content. No selfies after being sick. No photos involving your (cute) daughter.
But it’s so much easier to blame your lack of non-mummy content on motherhood. No darling, you didn’t work hard enough for all brands to want to work with you regardless of you deciding to be a parent when you’re bored! That’s why you only get ads for brands like that tacky Missoma, which happens due to her management still being Gleam. I honestly don’t know how they still represent her! Their staff probably have to spend 50% more resources on her than all their other influencers combined!

Ahh it felt good to finally say my peace! Sorry for the rant 😁
You hit the nail on the head. Lily is acting like she is being wronged by society for having children and thinks that other women/mothers will relate to that. However, once again, she is speaking from a position of utter privilege. She is a lifestyle influencer. She creates content about her lifestyle, which she herself has shifted towards pregnancy/motherhood. She is simply greedy and wants all the partnerships: beauty, home, parenting, kids, beauty, everything!

I would understand her point of view if she was creating content about, let's say, finance or politics and her sponsors dropped her for becoming pregnant when it wouldn't affect her job in the slightest. That would be comparable to female athletes losing sponsorships when getting pregnant (yes, this does happen) or even worse, women losing their jobs after having children. Lily has never disclosed whether she is actually earning less after having Grey and I highly doubt that she is. She lost some brand deals but gained a lot more in exchange and I don't think we should feel sorry for her for that.

Reactions: 18
Well, it’s 2 years where I live and the doctor agreed to investigate after a year because of how worked up I got at my appointment and even now I think it was seeing people like her online saying tit like that which got me so panicky about the whole thing in the first place.

I haven’t watched her videos or noticed this until she started talking about them, but she ought to go elsewhere to get her eyebrows done - they’re all right angles.
Its because she ONLY wants the bottom threaded so let’s the top of her eyebrows grow. Don’t think it’s the brow bar fault but rather Lily’s strange preference. No one else gets only the bottom of the brows threaded 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me when she talks about it taking ages for her to get pregnant and it was 6 months... that's completely and utterly normal! Doctors won't even consider investigations unless you've been trying for over a year.
Also isn't she friends with Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) who was trying for years to get pregnant. She can't seriously have thought 6 months was a long time especially when if you've been on the pill I believe doctors say it can take a year to get pregnant (a former work.colleague was told this, came off the pill 6 months before her wedding and was pregnant immediately!)

Reactions: 13
WTH are those orange dungarees?! Sometimes when I look at a new insta post of hers it will say '5 comments' but when I click on them there is only 1 and then it quickly changes to '1 comment' - does this mean she is deleting comments??

Reactions: 3
Thank you for saying this, I’ve also used the black out blind with suckers and white noise with my 5 month old and they’ve both worked, she’s slept through since 11 weeks... I’m not one for defending Lily either but reading the posts that it was wrong to use these things to help babies sleep made me feel like I’d done something wrong and was a bad mum!
Gah! I hope I didn’t offend with my comment! I’m also 33 so not even sure if black-out curtains and noise machines were a thing when I was a kid. I was raised on a diet of old-world German grandma and Dr. Spock 🤣

Also isn't she friends with Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) who was trying for years to get pregnant. She can't seriously have thought 6 months was a long time especially when if you've been on the pill I believe doctors say it can take a year to get pregnant (a former work.colleague was told this, came off the pill 6 months before her wedding and was pregnant immediately!)
You don't expect Lily to pay attention to other people, do you? I mean... the things she's come out with over these last two years it's like she's never seen a pregnant woman or a baby before in her life instead of having been an auntie for who knows how long. And that's her sisters, let alone someone signed up to the same agency as her.

Reactions: 8
Lily has blocked me (for a comment with MILD criticism) is there a way to still see her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know eczema can have different levels of seriousness so am not going to claim this will work for everyone but her latest insta (From the weekend) showing the eczema around her eye is identical to how I get it (mine’s not triggered by anything specific). You go to the GP, they prescribe a huge tub of emollient to clean and bathe it with, and you use a steroid cream on top for a limited period. Every time without fail this clears it up for me within 3-4 days and I go back to wearing make up. When it flares up every couple of months I’ve got the same cream to use to help.

So rather than saying cutting out make up isn’t for her and constantly using high end products that are gifted with irritating ingredients she could help herself by just going back to basics and letting her skin recover. The prescription would even have been free for her in the last year as she’d qualify for free prescriptions as a new mother!!

She’s so frustrating

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.