Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed surprised when going through the H&M haul, I think it was all sent to her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She panic buys because London had a few days of 30 degrees and so she orders a load of trousers? She buys the most unflattering stuff! I usually think more power to you if you like things that are traditionally unflattering or not "supposed" to be worn by your body type but she doesn't even like them! Those massive trousers and high neck vests aren't heatwave appropriate and they don't look good! No wonder lily always feels rubbish about her body, she constantly wears the most unflattering stuff. If she wore a more fitted midi dress that was tight on the bodice and flowy on the bottom, and NOT high neck then she would feel so much better about her shape. Wearing a massive literally potato sack like that high neck beige midi does her no favours.

Reactions: 16
She is an idiot. If you hate spending money leave the carpet. If it's going to be your daughters room it will probably get covered in all sorts over time anyway. Also dont pick what everyone else is going for at the time pick what you like. Things you like are less likely to date than current trends 🙄

Also how much is she going to witch when Grey wants a pink princess bedroom goes totally against her wish for a bland beige house.
But Lily has a pink princess bedroom? Sorry, had - before Rebecca added some “personality” into it. Before it was pink, white and gold!
Oh, wait. There can only be one princess in the house and it’s Lily!

Reactions: 9
Lol just listening to her pregnancy podcast ‘brands stopped working with me and put me in the mummy category’ so she had to prove through her content she could do other stuff. Certainly not fashion content judging by the boring beige t-shirts and rose nappy pants posted of late! I swear Lily is pregnant too, judging by recent pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol @ her saying hardwood floors are trendy. Influencer mindset is a whole other thing, isn't it? If you don't like hardwood floors, fair enough, do you but claiming that pretty much the basis and norm of interior decor since dawn of time is "trendy" is hilarious to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol @ her saying hardwood floors are trendy. Influencer mindset is a whole other thing, isn't it? If you don't like hardwood floors, fair enough, do you but claiming that pretty much the basis and norm of interior decor since dawn of time is "trendy" is hilarious to me.
Isn't Lily the woman with the Hague blue walls, the black industrial looking framed kitchen windows, the gold taps and hot water tap.... 'trendy' floors, yeah I can see why she would never-ever want those.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to get off her high horse and stop thinking she is so edgy because she doesn’t live in a hinchified grey house ... she’s got the identikit influencer home 🤣🤣🤣

Also all that chat about her bikini line “and nobody needs to see that” ... poor rich!

Reactions: 15
Nah, she is nuts. Hardwood is not "trendy." Maybe certain shades are such as grey. She does not know what she is talking about.

Isn't Lily the woman with the Hague blue walls, the black industrial looking framed kitchen windows, the gold taps and hot water tap.... 'trendy' floors, yeah I can see why she would never-ever want those.
She is a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I followed quite a few interior insta, her Hague Blue living room is literally the worst. It is always so dark and miserable which quite suit her personality.

She claims that brand stop working with her because they put her in Mum category. Anna and her basically have the same job, Lily works with HF and Missoma. And let’s face it, is not really the category isn’t it? She knows she has less work now, but whenever there is work coming to her way, she produced the shitiest job. Her prime day is over! Don’t expect to get reward when you have not work hard for it.

With her lips, she cannot be expecting Kiehl’s or Clinique to want to work with her? Just because you have 350k followers, sometimes is down to business decision whether to give her the project. still waiting for the Samsung tv

Reactions: 11
I followed quite a few interior insta, her Hague Blue living room is literally the worst. It is always so dark and miserable which quite suit her personality.

She claims that brand stop working with her because they put her in Mum category. Anna and her basically have the same job, Lily works with HF and Missoma. And let’s face it, is not really the category isn’t it? She knows she has less work now, but whenever there is work coming to her way, she produced the shitiest job. Her prime day is over! Don’t expect to get reward when you have not work hard for it.

With her lips, she cannot be expecting Kiehl’s or Clinique to want to work with her? Just because you have 350k followers, sometimes is down to business decision whether to give her the project. still waiting for the Samsung tv
Her skin and hair is tit so it is not a surprise that a beauty brand would not want her representing them. They are probably worried she would try and blame them for any skin/hair problems.

Reactions: 7
She is over 30 years old and she doesn't have a particular style or knows what she likes because all she knows is how to do is follow trends, so she has to change constantly with those trends. The whole carpet thing is an example of that, her brain is going crazy by having something that isn't trendy right now. It's not that hard, you like carpet or you don't. I love it, I couldn't live in a bedroom without it, but my sister (who grew up in the same bedroom as me) hates it so much that having hardwood floors it's the once thing she looks at in a place to live.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I am behind! This is on my suggested page today. It’s very bizarre that she doesn’t give enough of a tit about her job to brush her hair. I had twins around the same time as she had Grey and I still manage to make myself look half polished for work.
Not to be a massive witch (but I am) if she’s a fashion/beauty blogger shouldn’t she have at least washed her hair???
Again wearing a top that looks like a night gown.......#weewillywinky

Reactions: 7
It does not occur to her that her minimal hygiene might be the reason for her missing out on jobs. If your 'content' is your husband plucking unwanted facial hair you can't expect too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Coming out of lurking just to quickly say re: blackout blinds/white noise etc- I use those with my baby. Black out blinds because having a dark room causes them to produce melatonin which is the sleep hormone, and white noise really does help especially when they are tiny and having their ‘witching hours’. Actually you are helping them get proper rested sleep which in turn means a happier baby! (Also the black out blind I have has suckers on it so you can just take it with you when you go away) My baby has slept through from around 3 months and still does now at just turned 12 months. I definitely don’t tiptoe around the house when he is asleep though. Just had to point that out but am in no way defending her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone! First time poster on this tread but long time lurker!

I find it funny that she claims that she only got work with brands related to motherhood but at the same time she shares so much of it on her account! Being such a PR expert herself 💁🏼‍♀️, it is so dumb not to acknowledge the fact that you will get the work that is related to your profile, to what you share mainly, as you are the one that is controlling your feed 90% of the time (although with her, I would say Gleam mainly decides about the ads). I don’t buy the “I said I was pregnant and I started only getting offers from maternity brands” moaning. No, you started sharing that and that lures more brands of that branch wanting to “PRgift” you their stuff, as they saw you sharing your “journey” and thought they could profit from your platform.
If you didn’t want to start being a mummy influencer guess what? You didn’t need to disclose so much about it. YOU are the one in control of your content. No selfies after being sick. No photos involving your (cute) daughter.
But it’s so much easier to blame your lack of non-mummy content on motherhood. No darling, you didn’t work hard enough for all brands to want to work with you regardless of you deciding to be a parent when you’re bored! That’s why you only get ads for brands like that tacky Missoma, which happens due to her management still being Gleam. I honestly don’t know how they still represent her! Their staff probably have to spend 50% more resources on her than all their other influencers combined!

Ahh it felt good to finally say my peace! Sorry for the rant 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everything that happens to Lily is not her own responsibility.

If she doesn’t know about menstrual cycles, they must have not taught that well in school. If she’s being ignored by brands, it’s not because she is portraying a certain image of herself, it’s the brands’ or society’s fault.

She’s been doing this for quite some time with Gleam, maybe it’s just time to look for a job elsewhere. Most of us are not in the same job we were in when we started in our early 20s. It’s normal to move on. Maybe it’s time for her to find a job behind the scenes, although that will probably not pay as much as she’s currently making.

The alternative is to continue her current situation and just be happy that she has a well-paying job even though she is forced to focus on the mummy thing. I’d be careful complaining about that too much, because before you know it, mummy brands will not find her appealing either. But none of us is entirely free to focus on whatever we want within a company. And we all need to plan for the future. Her kids will get bigger and then the mummy deals may fall through as well. Have something lined up and work towards that over the next couple of years. You need to slowly build your image.

And yes, it’s always funny she is both annoyed that she has to put #gifted on posts with PR items, as supposedly it’s a work transaction, not for her pleasure at all, and at the same time she is blatantly begging for products she does not want to buy herself. So clearly, it is a form of payment in her case.

But if it’s too much trouble, in Lily’s case it’s probably easier to just state: “all items are gifted, unless stated otherwise”. Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Coming out of lurking just to quickly say re: blackout blinds/white noise etc- I use those with my baby. Black out blinds because having a dark room causes them to produce melatonin which is the sleep hormone, and white noise really does help especially when they are tiny and having their ‘witching hours’. Actually you are helping them get proper rested sleep which in turn means a happier baby! (Also the black out blind I have has suckers on it so you can just take it with you when you go away) My baby has slept through from around 3 months and still does now at just turned 12 months. I definitely don’t tiptoe around the house when he is asleep though. Just had to point that out but am in no way defending her!!
Thank you for saying this, I’ve also used the black out blind with suckers and white noise with my 5 month old and they’ve both worked, she’s slept through since 11 weeks... I’m not one for defending Lily either but reading the posts that it was wrong to use these things to help babies sleep made me feel like I’d done something wrong and was a bad mum!

Reactions: 8
Thank you for saying this, I’ve also used the black out blind with suckers and white noise with my 5 month old and they’ve both worked, she’s slept through since 11 weeks... I’m not one for defending Lily either but reading the posts that it was wrong to use these things to help babies sleep made me feel like I’d done something wrong and was a bad mum!
I guess it also depends on what is advised. Where I live they say it’s important the baby realises when it’s day or night, and during the day they advise not to black out a room during daytime naps, so that the baby still knows when it’s really nighttime.

But with babies, I think everybody (including Lily) should just do whatever they think is best and what works for them. If someone wants to tiptoe around the house or is even afraid to type because it may wake the baby, and they’re happy that way, then that’s up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.