Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 50th Thread! Thread title suggested by @ANiceEgg

Brief recap
- Hates her new table
- Hates her kid having a birthday
- Hates everything

Feel free to add anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hates her new bench.
Hates her new short hair.

Loves being invited to the Baftas again, and now that she no longer has a work wife, needs to take her actual husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zero hashtags on this reel, and this is your job, Lily. You’re being paid to post this.

Also, when will she grace us with red carpet posts?! That’s already happened from other posts I’ve seen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zero hashtags on this reel, and this is your job, Lily. You’re being paid to post this.

Also, when will she grace us with red carpet posts?! That’s already happened from other posts I’ve seen.
Is this an ad for the champagne company or for the cruise company?!

((I'm assuming it's a cruise company 🤷🏻‍♀️))

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm going soft but I actually think she looks great.
She actually has a great figure even after having kids, tonight’s outfit shows that if she makes some effort even marginal it makes the world of difference on her.
She just enjoys dressing atrociously, it’s like she’s fallen in the wardrobe of someone 4times her size and 3times her age and that’s what has stuck and it’ll do 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24

I'm very annoyed as I'm due to go on a cruise with P&O this summer.... ohwell... Let's just hope they will not offer Lily a freebie.

She’s there as a guest of the champagne company, gifted experience via them.

Maybe I'm going soft but I actually think she looks great.
She looks great for someone from work and you bump into them on a night out, or your cousin at a family party. But her whole job is selling herself and her lifestyle, she has endless access to fashion and beauty brands, access to stylists for major events, and more than enough time to make it happen.

But she just doesn’t commit. This is a black tie major award ceremony and she doesn’t even have a pedicure with strappy sandles! I wouldn’t go like this to a garden BBQ!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Weird that she chose to post the selfie of her and rich in the car, it wasn’t flattering light at all! They both look pretty haggard and sweaty. So real 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She looks great for someone from work and you bump into them on a night out, or your cousin at a family party. But her whole job is selling herself and her lifestyle, she has endless access to fashion and beauty brands, access to stylists for major events, and more than enough time to make it happen.

But she just doesn’t commit. This is a black tie major award ceremony and she doesn’t even have a pedicure with strappy sandles! I wouldn’t go like this to a garden BBQ!
That was the first thing I noticed- no pedicure. Despite doing work for a nail varnish company
---
Weird that she chose to post the selfie of her and rich in the car, it wasn’t flattering light at all! They both look pretty haggard and sweaty. So real 🙄
He does not look happy or well.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

For Miss „comfort over everything“ this is an incredible amount of effort. Someone must have told her they wouldn’t let her in if she wore her outside pajamas to this event. She loves ignoring a dress code so this must have cost her some nerves and tears haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not mad about the dress - don't think it does much for her figure - but the hair is the worst! A scrunchie? To a black tie event?!

Reactions: 20
Eeeeeish, I’m sorry to disagree I think she looks awful. Her shoulders are way too broad for that dress.
By the same token, her figure is great, just not flattering in that outfit!
Why is Rich like a sweaty tv Dad? Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he looks unwell, he’s a bit sweaty, but it’s hot…She looks nice and I don’t think that very often.

Reactions: 10
for Lily, the dress is nice. it doesn't fit the best but at least she didn't wear the feather pyjamas! I quite like the red lip, it livens her face up a bit as shes usually quite sallow looking
ever since she pointed it out I keep noticing her big toe sticking up

Tbh, Credit to her for stepping out of comfort zone with the dressery dress lol… and yup she needs to retire that chanel bag from her black tie appearances, didnt she have a YSL clutch thingy as well or she might alrdy vinted it long ago. A simple no brand black clutch will do.

Both of them look like they need a good bath and scrub. Can only imagine the sweaty stench 🤢 from the looks of their appearance.

Reactions: 12