Lily Pebbles #46 Rich is her live-in au pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Anna was running late. How funny would it be if Lily arrived, scanned the room, sat down relieved Anna wasn't there, only for her to show up at the last minute.... Oohh, the drama!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to admit that Lily looked quite good for that Arket diner. Color ! Appropriate footwear ! She looks good when she makes a bit of an effort.

Reactions: 14
They must be speaking, no way they’d avoid each other for so long to struggle through an ARKET event, surely one would avoid again? They still follow each other…

Reactions: 8
Sam Preston must be wondering why she's getting extra views on her Stories 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh wow, that does not look like a friendly chat. It seems to me that Anna is trying and Lily is having none of it, but wants to just get the event over with. Wowwww... it must have been so awkward for the other people there!

Reactions: 19
Oh wow, that does not look like a friendly chat. It seems to me that Anna is trying and Lily is having none of it, but wants to just get the event over with. Wowwww... it must have been so awkward for the other people there!
I actually think it would have been Lily making more of an effort here. I think she values friendships more than Anna. I just think she’s probably still hurt and angry by the whole thing. She did look great for the event though so that probably helped her confidence!

Reactions: 13
That’s hilarious. There were at least three tables, so they may have been able to miss eachother. Or, was it an intervention 😄
I just want to know why Arket gave them all the same copy!! Everyone says in "at my fave restaurant" or something of the sort on their Stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont think that's the first time they have talked, they wouldn't have done that at an event surely. I think they cleared the air before that.

Reactions: 11
Hardly doubt they're back on speaking terms.
I suppose Arket only did one event and/or couldn't care less about their friendship drama and said take it or leave it. It would be incredibly stupid even for those two to miss out on £££ and lose brand deals, especially if it meant that your arch nemesis is getting free tit while you're sat in your mouldy house with your weird husband.
Love how this could be either of them lol; though I find Mawk a whole lot more unpleasant than PoorRich.
---
I dont think that's the first time they have talked, they wouldn't have done that at an event surely. I think they cleared the air before that.
Honestly though, I can see Anna with her toxic, manic "only positive vibes here" fake-ness avoid a talk with Lily at all costs and icing her out in order to never talk to her again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Arket just uploaded a bunch of pics. There are pics of them posing with other people, but none together. I'm not sure that they've made peace; maybe they just decided to call a truce for the event.

Screenshot_20230901_143402_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.