Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the amount of free stuff she has opened this morning is disgustingly obscene and just comes across as “grabby”. If her content wasn’t putting people off watching her, I think in times like this, showing what £400 of free stuff in one morning will definitely put peoples noses out of joint.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Honestly the amount of free stuff she has opened this morning is disgustingly obscene and just comes across as “grabby”. If her content wasn’t putting people off watching her, I think in times like this, showing what £400 of free stuff in one morning will definitely put peoples noses out of joint.
If I was an influencer being sent free crap when I clearly already have enough tit I'd be doing a raffle to raise money for the NHS or a giveaway to NHS staff.

Literally show the stuff on your channel, thank the brands they get their advertising and you are doing a good thing.

None of these influencers need this stuff, most of them show it off when it's new and declutter it a few weeks later after using it a couple of times 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why would Grey need to go to a baby class while you open some parcels? Put her on the floor and let her mooch about while you do what you need to do!
Glad that a work day involves tidying up her spare room.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. It was all gifted so she doesn't even have to show it. Only to show off!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hmm...Lily in case you wonder is the same as some rattan basket etc. you let the water drained out from the pot and let it sit in your garden or bath tub before you place it back to the decorative pot. Why is everything in her life turn into a massive problem or chore

She is so stupid and money can’t buy brain

The end of HM love affair?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Fook me. Anyone with a brain would know there will be drainage holes in the plastic pot the plant is in. Therefore, it needs a plate to sit on and then won’t leak into the planter it’s placed in. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
^^ honestly is she really that dumb? Design flaw?? She manages to show how dumb she is every single day

Reactions: 5
Wait, why could 'the person looking after Grey' (Rich, just say Rich!) take her to another room, or why can't she do this somewhere Grey is not? Or you know, just deal with her daughter being there?

If I was an influencer being sent free crap when I clearly already have enough tit I'd be doing a raffle to raise money for the NHS or a giveaway to NHS staff.

Literally show the stuff on your channel, thank the brands they get their advertising and you are doing a good thing.

None of these influencers need this stuff, most of them show it off when it's new and declutter it a few weeks later after using it a couple of times 🙄
Or she could send her freebies to the nurse's station at her local hospital or carehome...?

Reactions: 5
She could have just opened them at the kitchen table where Grey can't reach. Plus she must be teething alot at this stage. It should be no surprise that she put it in her mouth..

Reactions: 4
I’ve actually had to come on here after her watching her PR unboxing. It is so distasteful with everything going on in the world to be sitting their showing off what expensive things she’s been sent for free. To quote Kourtney Kardashian, there are people dying! People working all hours of the day in the NHS risking their lives while she bleats on about some perfume! I actually find it disgusting! Donate gifts to your local hospital, raise money for the NHS, just do something other than show off your vapid luxury lifestyle! :sick:

Reactions: 14
There is something so draining about her. She looks like Edwina Currie and has that North London Jewish Princess entitled vibe.
Seems to have no maternal warmth about her. Rich does loads. Must be utterly miserable to be in lockdown with her.

• Haha
That’s why I have to challenge other posters on here saying she’s relatable... i get we all have different views but there’s nothing relatable about this idiot. She’s so privileged it’s unreal. Has she actually acknowledged it might be hard for her viewers at all? Any gratitude for her wealth and health at this time? Any notion that only worrying about her kids birthday is a small deal in the grand scale of tit storm this virus has caused? That people are suffering death of loved ones, financial hardship, mental health challenges right now?

nope, nothing a wall of silence.

ill just share this post from US instagrammer Danielle Bernstein (we wore what). UK bloggers/influencers have generally been a useless disgrace in this pandemic. Lily one of the worst.

75278A00-B2BE-436F-B7C6-775CA9FC9BC3.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ - the sheer amount of free stuff these people get is ridiculous. I'll no longer be buying from Charlotte Tilbury or Glossier. Why do they need to gift 3 perfumes? Why not contact her and ask which scent she'd like to try? Why do these companies not send SAMPLE sizes? I'll never understand why they send full size products, it's so unfair and it's never only one colourway or whatever; it has to be a complete palette of eye shadows or 10 different shades of lipstick - STUPID.

Won’t make any different at all but at least I feel better getting it off my chest 😂
8026D627-30A5-48D4-9BA3-AD6B0AD13072.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is something so draining about her. She looks like Edwina Currie and has that North London Jewish Princess entitled vibe.
Seems to have no maternal warmth about her. Rich does loads. Must be utterly miserable to be in lockdown with her.
Edwina Currie! That has tickled me, thanks for the laugh 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.