Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about the text from her friend after Grey was born 😩😩 it’s all about her response, all me me me.
And the response itself! My baby is similar age and I often look back on those texts... my responses are floating on air about my new baby, hers seems so negative and self absorbed!!

Reactions: 13
The response seemed so soulless, like her friend was super excited and she replied so blahh...

Reactions: 15
Her story about the text from her friend after Grey was born 😩😩 it’s all about her response, all me me me.
And the response itself! My baby is similar age and I often look back on those texts... my responses are floating on air about my new baby, hers seems so negative and self absorbed!!
But she's not like other mums! She's English so you don't get her sense of humour! She's just sooo edgy!

• Haha
But she's not like other mums! She's English so you don't get her sense of humour! She's just sooo edgy!
Haha you guys really made my day!
Remember she said the first few months is all about the mother, don’t expect tea and bring food. Did you make tea for your visitor ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha you guys really made my day!

Remember she said the first few months is all about the mother, don’t expect tea and bring food. Did you make tea for your visitor ?
Make her tea and food and DONT ASK TO SEE THE BABY OR EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THE BABY A HUG!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Greys birthday is going to be all about Lily isn’t it. “I gave birth”... it’s all about me.

Reactions: 9
She seems unhappy with her life: her work, her marriage, her baby, so everything feels like a chore. I also think she has a lot of negative feelings towards herself. She feels trapped. She takes it out on Rich the most who she blames for her life not feeling as she'd expected. It looks like she has a massive reserve of anger inside, and he's scared of it.

Reactions: 16
891D5C14-5D78-4FDF-89E9-60D29BDD9218.jpeg

I doubt lily ever say she is grateful of her old flat. The problem with Lily is that she is always in competition ticking off all the life checklists, she wants the best of everything. You want to take a step back to appreciate the thing you have and how far you have came, then perhaps slowly she will feel more content

Reactions: 10
Greys birthday is going to be all about Lily isn’t it. “I gave birth”... it’s all about me.
Yessss, she’s been talking about grey’s birthday for weeeks its so annoying, and also anyone remember from a vlog of her a while back, it was her birthday and she still lived at her parents house, she said that in her family they have a tradition of buying a present to the mother because « she gave birth » and to thank.
Maybe thats why shes been talking during month about greys birthday, she waiting for her gift lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
C235DEC4-346D-4C70-8ED8-DD254A5BC635.jpeg

duck off

Yessss, she’s been talking about grey’s birthday for weeeks its so annoying, and also anyone remember from a vlog of her a while back, it was her birthday and she still lived at her parents house, she said that in her family they have a tradition of buying a present to the mother because « she gave birth » and to thank.
Maybe thats why shes been talking during month about greys birthday, she waiting for her gift lol
wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️ How self absorbed. I bet she was the type of kid who got a present on her siblings birthday too. I cannot stand people that do that. Kids need to be taught it’s not always about them and to celebrate OTHER people

• Haha
View attachment 130706
I doubt lily ever say she is grateful of her old flat. The problem with Lily is that she is always in competition ticking off all the life checklists, she wants the best of everything. You want to take a step back to appreciate the thing you have and how far you have came, then perhaps slowly she will feel more content
I came on to say something similar, I just watched Anna's latest vlog and you can see how much she adores Mark, she was so proud of him for his bread, they seem to have a very happy and supportive relationship.

Contrast that with Lily and Rich, they seem so unhealthy like he's either in awe of her in that scary way like when you're 17 and in your first relationship or he's terrified of her, or both. She's cruel and mocks him constantly and is clearly very unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It always does, so embarrassing.

More ME ME ME by making Baby Beige the same birthday cake as she had growing up.
I actually think it’s quite nice she’s trying to keep a family tradition going and putting the effort in to make her own cake rather than just giving Grey a gifted boutique insta worthy one!

Reactions: 3
How long until she hates the bike?? Because it’s hard work/ exhausting/ she has to wear a helmet/ Rich rides too quick/ London roads are bumpy / she’s had a baby so it’s much harder / nowhere to store the bike but won’t get a Shed because sheds are for ugly common people not cool keeping it real people like Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually think it’s quite nice she’s trying to keep a family tradition going and putting the effort in to make her own cake rather than just giving Grey a gifted boutique insta worthy one!
If she gets sent one for free she would.

How long until she hates the bike?? Because it’s hard work/ exhausting/ she has to wear a helmet/ Rich rides too quick/ London roads are bumpy / she’s had a baby so it’s much harder / nowhere to store the bike but won’t get a Shed because sheds are for ugly common people not cool keeping it real people like Lily.
Can’t wait for the stories when she says London Road is not cycle friendly (just like the NHS waiting room stories that she tit out from her mouth). Who want to bet she will soon moan about the road?

Reactions: 4
I used to watch her when she and Rich were in London. I finally got tired of looking at her scary eyebrows. 🤡

• Haha
The sentiment is nice but she’s only made it because that’s the cake SHE likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.