Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean eclectic music taste? Not niche at all 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Lol!! If she was ONLY into say Gregorian chant music, yep that’s niche. Otherwise yes it’s eclectic at best. And really her taste is fairly reductive as it’s just her Father’s taste on the whole. It was like when she got married and she kept saying she wasn’t a normal bride....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol!! If she was ONLY into say Gregorian chant music, yep that’s niche. Otherwise yes it’s eclectic at best. And really her taste is fairly reductive as it’s just her Father’s taste on the whole. It was like when she got married and she kept saying she wasn’t a normal bride....
Why did she think she was not a normal bride? I didn't really follow her back then. I don't really understand why I do now...I think it's more of a love to hate it thing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I’d forgotten about when she banged on for ages that she wasn’t a normal bride. But then had the most bog standard wedding that’s the same as every other wedding.

I feel sorry for rich, why can’t he grow bak choi if he wants to grow bak choi? Lily wants it all her own way, how irritating for her that Rich wants to go for family bike rides? Why can’t he just wander round shops with her while she’s being so London as a Londoner in London? God forbid he wants them to do something he wants to do.

Reactions: 11
Wait she brings all her hair drying and straightening stuff downstairs?? What kind of madness is that? Just do it upstairs....it takes like 15 mins. surely it wouldn’t wake Grey up if the doors are shut. Or just wash your hair and dry it before your baby goes to sleep. I mean you have the whole bloody day free Lily.
..and I'm sure Rich was thrilled! She said she did it so that they could watch TV together!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she think she was not a normal bride? I didn't really follow her back then. I don't really understand why I do now...I think it's more of a love to hate it thing 😅
because she didn’t wear a conventional wedding dress and wore converse. such a cliche for non bridal brides imo. ‘oo look at me so quirky wearing trainers’ 🙄

Reactions: 12
because she didn’t wear a conventional wedding dress and wore converse. such a cliche for non bridal brides imo. ‘oo look at me so quirky wearing trainers’ 🙄
Is that it?! I got my son converse for his baptism ... Is he now not a regular baby? 🤔

Would love for her and Rich to be on an episode of Don't tell the Bride!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It was the most basic witch ‘Pinterest’ wedding ever. Got married in a barn too. Wow, how unique.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah I’d forgotten about when she banged on for ages that she wasn’t a normal bride. But then had the most bog standard wedding that’s the same as every other wedding.

I feel sorry for rich, why can’t he grow bak choi if he wants to grow bak choi? Lily wants it all her own way, how irritating for her that Rich wants to go for family bike rides? Why can’t he just wander round shops with her while she’s being so London as a Londoner in London? God forbid he wants them to do something he wants to do.
She has this tendency of calling things "weird" when it's something she doesn't like or doesn't do. I find it especially offensive when she labels food that way considering this "weird" food is most likely someone's cultural staple. Same with the bok choy. People across the globe do this with green onions, avocadoes, celery, etc. etc. I do it! Good on Rich for not throwing a perfectly good stump away (while also reducing waste) and attempting to grow more to FEED HIS FAMILY. She's so condescending towards him.

Reactions: 13

I wore Converse for my wedding, so did my Husband! I wore them because I bloody hate heels, and I wanted to feel comfortable on our day! So sorry Lily, you’re not that unique and quirky 🤣 lots of brides do that sort of thing now!

Reactions: 5
I think for new followers that just follow Lily they might find her 'refreshing' because she is keeping it real

Now imagine you have viewed her for 5 years and every day she moans about the same old thing - my hair, my face, I don't feel myself - that is infuriating and insufferable
Especially as she doesn't seem to take steps to address it. She just wallows in it.

Reactions: 2
I wore Converse for my wedding, so did my Husband! I wore them because I bloody hate heels, and I wanted to feel comfortable on our day! So sorry Lily, you’re not that unique and quirky 🤣 lots of brides do that sort of thing now!
Sorry i just realised my comment may have come across rude, i didn’t meant it in a rude way, i changed into flat shoes in the evening too, i just meant lily thought that would make her quirky, when it’s doesn’t as loads of brides do that and nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 3
Newbie- but her latest post has made me rage. How TF do Bare Minerals have the money to send influencers flowers when they refused to furlough their 0hrs staff. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Newbie- but her latest post has made me rage. How TF do Bare Minerals have the money to send influencers flowers when they refused to furlough their 0hrs staff. :mad:
And the poor delivery drivers risking their lives to drop off flowers for influencers of all people, and for no reason. Awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200513-180800_Instagram~2.jpg

Am I being thick or - what 16? Can't work out what she's referring to! Unless she means the swing either side of 50%, which would be a weird way to talk about the result.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.