Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have one set of bed linen, and I wash it, dry it and iron it in the space of a day. It takes a full day But it would take a full day anyways to wash/dry/iron.

Reactions: 2
I think she knows her content is going to tit, that’s why she’s trying to go down the comedy route. The beauty/fashion/lifestyle thing is just not working for her because she’s not creative, has no style and clearly hates her followers. Also she just blatantly copies every instagrammer out there. Being friends with Anna Edit is keeping her relevant for now.

Reactions: 8
I only have one set of bed linen, and I wash it, dry it and iron it in the space of a day. It takes a full day But it would take a full day anyways to wash/dry/iron.
Really? But what if you're sick or spill something on it, or have a bloody nose or something ? I often end up using the same set but have several just in case.

Reactions: 5
Omfg in the favourites she said grey has dry skin and it’s because she started using a “well known brand” then she slags so called brand off and doesn’t even disclose the name! Like what hun you don’t want to jeopardise a potential brand deal or freebie, ridiculous

Reactions: 15
She is an embarrassment. I truly wonder what she will do when this “influencer” path is finished.
I just cannot picture one single quality/skill of hers.
I feel a bit sad for her. She seems a very unhappy and angry person.

Reactions: 10
Omg the dancing, can't handle it. It is so cringe.
Trying to be all funny and quirky and soooo cool and randommmmm, when really its staged.
People that say 'I am so weird, look at me HAHAHAH' usually aren't, they are usually boring. This is Lily.

If that was really a spontaneous outburst of her personality then it wouldn't have been filmed.

Reactions: 12
Trying to be like Stacey Solomon. “Rich film me dancing like a bellend for my Instagram”

Reactions: 6
She is an embarrassment. I truly wonder what she will do when this “influencer” path is finished.
I just cannot picture one single quality/skill of hers.
I feel a bit sad for her. She seems a very unhappy and angry person.
Completely agree. I think it’s finally dawning on her that she has absolutely zero transferable skills for any career. She’ll try and get a job in “marketing” but we all know she was only a glorified intern and has no actual talent for marketing. It’s going to be a shock to the system! Can’t wait 😂

What did she do before becoming an “influencer”??
She worked as an intern for glossybox
Actually quite interesting, she had beef at this time with another blogger called Lucy Partington... slagged her off for working in McDonald’s. I think Lucy had the last laugh.... she moved on from flipping burgers to Cosmo and is now beauty editor at Stylist! Go Lucy!!

(Just googled that story and this thread came up 😂 so do the same if you want more intel)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What did she do before becoming an “influencer”??
She had a marketing internship with one of the beauty box companies and then moved full time, which is why she always goes on and on as if she's an expert in PR and marketing. I think she had the job for a year, year and a half then started blogging full time.

She worked as an intern for glossybox
Actually quite interesting, she had beef at this time with another blogger called Lucy Partington... slagged her off for working in McDonald’s. I think Lucy had the last laugh.... she moved on from flipping burgers to Cosmo and is now beauty editor at Stylist! Go Lucy!!

(Just googled that story and this thread came up 😂 so do the same if you want more intel)
Oh is that lucyparts on insta? I actually just started to follow her a week or so ago.

The fact she has the audacity to slag someone off for working in McDonald's genuinely just shows how scummy and privileged she actually is. She's never done a hard days work in her life. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 26
Not even Gleam wanted her when she interviewed there before blogging became profitable and they took her on as their agent

Really? But what if you're sick or spill something on it, or have a bloody nose or something ? I often end up using the same set but have several just in case.
Yeah, we used to have a double duvet and a couple of spare covers but we literally still have the spare covers still in their packaging as we always used the same one So when we upgraded to a king size duvet we just got the one cover. We do buy a new one whenever the old one starts wearing down or at least once a year but the old one just gets thrown out. I also feel like if it’s not cleaned on the day i have to clean it again before putting it on the bed so...
However we never bring drinks to bed so spills are very unlikely. And we haven’t had a nosebleed or been sick in bed well since we moved in together. But if it Were to happen, I’d simply remove the duvet and the offending pillows. The pillows shouldn’t be a problem as the flat has 16 pillows and 4 or 5 spare duvets (the spares are all singles and doubles and yes it’s mega excessive) and in a drawer under the bed on each Side we have extra blankets so I can’t see it being a problem.
Are you telling me that when you’re sick/have a nosebleed/whatever in the middle of the night you change the covers?

The flat has 16 pillows? it is an Airbnb or something? :D
I definitely been up in the middle of the night changing a duvet because of barf. It’s not that difficult and who wants the vomit stench all night.

We do buy a new one whenever the old one starts wearing down or at least once a year but the old one just gets thrown out.
Are you telling me you throw out a duvet cover after one year every year? Where do you buy them? And what are you doing to them to wear out so fast? I have about 4-5 covers and one of them is 16 years old (From West Elm so not that fancy) and looks like new! They are seasonal so used for 4-6 months a year. Cannot fathom throwing one out after a year!

Reactions: 12
The flat has 16 pillows? it is an Airbnb or something? :D
I definitely been up in the middle of the night changing a duvet because of barf. It’s not that difficult and who wants the vomit stench all night.

Are you telling me you throw out a duvet cover after one year every year? Where do you buy them? And what are you doing to them to wear out so fast? I have about 4-5 covers and one of them is 16 years old (From West Elm so not that fancy) and looks like new! They are seasonal so used for 4-6 months a year. Cannot fathom throwing one out after a year!
Hahah no we just tend to always have visitors at ours and I need like 3 pillows to sleep or more 😂 and Yeah I do throw it out about once a year, sometimes less often, the current one is going 16 months of constant use. It was more so the cheapest IKEA could get you as a student mixed with the dodgiest laundrette you could find until we had our own washing machine that made us have to buy a new one more often.
And like I said we’ve never been sick on our duvet so haven’t had to test it out, but I’d just chuck it on the floor and defiantly out of the room until the morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.