Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she saw Anna's $250 pjs in her latest vid and, instead of buying them like us normals have to, she's decided to beg for them.
I mean the whole thing is just an obvious beg. Does she really think we're that stupid?

Also the complaints about Grey having to eat off the highchair table rather than a plate (because its an awful shape) is so rude... considering it was a gift from Rich's parents!

Reactions: 7
Her stories right now are actually proving being an influencer is easy and also boring. “I’ve learnt some short cuts over the years like control B” ..... well done. Clap clap clap. You can edit a video and put a memory card. I’d like to think with you doing this for over 10 years you’d be less basic than this Lily. I learnt how to do that in 5 minutes.
her content is so boring. I watch for the lol factor but the lol factor has long gone..

Reactions: 12
Re: her latest #ad for Pai - has anyone else noticed other influencers doing this too? Pretending to buy things with their own money and then an ad for the same brand/products pops up mere weeks later.

I think the brands are instructing influencers to buy products with a paid ad in the pipeline - possibly just reimbursing them so its effectively #kindlygifted. Clearly a way to get round the advertising rules - very sneaky and exactly what I expect from Lily the Tightwad.

Reactions: 8
She’s not even fun to hate watch anymore, as she’s just so boring.

I think it’s finally time I gave up with her!

Reactions: 11
Im not being funny but what is she doing to her pyjamas if they do actually get so grubby? Just wash them you dick
Surely if every single pair of PJs you've ever owned gets so "gross", then the common denominator in all this is YOU?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I mean the whole thing is just an obvious beg. Does she really think we're that stupid?

Also the complaints about Grey having to eat off the highchair table rather than a plate (because its an awful shape) is so rude... considering it was a gift from Rich's parents!
I thought it was quite normal to put babies finger food directly on the highchair tray. Maybe I'm just uncivilised.

Reactions: 8
Re: her latest #ad for Pai - has anyone else noticed other influencers doing this too? Pretending to buy things with their own money and then an ad for the same brand/products pops up mere weeks later.

I think the brands are instructing influencers to buy products with a paid ad in the pipeline - possibly just reimbursing them so its effectively #kindlygifted. Clearly a way to get round the advertising rules - very sneaky and exactly what I expect from Lily the Tightwad.

The cleansing oil looks like she’s used about half a pump out of it too

Reactions: 3
How do someone put so much thoughts about a bleeping Pj. Mine are from Pri
The cleansing oil looks like she’s used about half a pump out of it too
i know, for a beauty guru like her, she is such a failure, I thought it should be 2- 3 pumps... is not like she pays for it..
no wonder she is so dirty all the time

Reactions: 3
The pj thing is embarrassing. Her friend Anna has loads of nice sets. Why not just ask her? Oh because she is on the beg. Also seriously who gives a duck about pjs? Mine are from primark and they are fine after years! No one sees you in them. Who cares? She is losing it.

Reactions: 10
Oh good lord, she’s baiting us. She puts up ‘ad-affiliate’ for an H&M apron that she’s wearing in the pic next to an empty baking tray. An hour later, she’s ‘baking’ in her T-shirt and nowt else. So you don’t wear aprons then Lily? EVER. But sure, make sure you get those links in! duck off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I love this brand, so I'm really hoping it was an ad for like SpaceNK or some other wholesale. I don't want to stop using my fave cleanser because they support Lily's boring lifestyle of regimented child rearing, begging and making snide remarks about her husband while doing duck all.

Her stories right now are actually proving being an influencer is easy and also boring. “I’ve learnt some short cuts over the years like control B” ..... well done. Clap clap clap. You can edit a video and put a memory card. I’d like to think with you doing this for over 10 years you’d be less basic than this Lily. I learnt how to do that in 5 minutes.
her content is so boring. I watch for the lol factor but the lol factor has long gone..
It's also very clear that there is very little critical thinking that goes into this "job". No wonder she has to source info from complete strangers and considers begging for a new set of pjs "market research". Convinced this lack of thinking critically is why instafloggers don't see how their shady engagement and selling tactics make them look 10x worse.

Reactions: 6
Lily really is the laziest youtuber/beauty blogger, well i dont even know why she is called a beauty blogger, she doesnt know anything about beauty, she doesnt know how to do make up which baffles me.
And about skincare she also has no idea on what she is doing.
I feel like before she used to do « creatives » video and editing, now she just do BORING video, no interesting subject.
This pandemic really opened my eyes on her, she is a influencer but she really doesnt know about anything makeup? Skincare? Interior design? Cooking?
well thats all i have to say, im now going to unsubscribe to her instagram 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think you’re all right I’m going to unfollow I’m really sick of her

Reactions: 1
She’s too stupid and self absorbed to realise that her content she releases now is going to be what makes or breaks her. People are sick of her posts and even more in lockdown, her and whinges over nothing WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING ALL OVER THE WORLD are making her look even worse (if that’s possible lol)

Omg her outfit today is nothing short of horrific. Linen trousers with a massive turn up because they’re obviously too long but they’re #gifted so she will inevitably take them. Paired with bleeping horrific looking Jesus birkenstocks and a net dot cotton handbag 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.