Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she proving to that she is working so hard.

How nice if I can turn my cooking/dishwashing/tidying into ‘work’ and get praise for failing to adult. How nice if I can turn hoovering into ‘work’. She is an insult to all influencers and definitely an insult to everyone who works hard to provide for their family.

Why is the constant mock on Rich, I hope Rich can finally realise that he can do better than that, and get the hell out of the soulless HM gifted house.

Yes poobles, we know you have a lot of insecurities and we can see through that

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't know how rich handles it... She seems like such a moody witch, whereas he seems like a decent guy, with a good job and hobbies

Reactions: 8
Who is she proving to that she is working so hard.

How nice if I can turn my cooking/dishwashing/tidying into ‘work’ and get praise for failing to adult. How nice if I can turn hoovering into ‘work’. She is an insult to all influencers and definitely an insult to everyone who works hard to provide for their family.

Why is the constant mock on Rich, I hope Rich can finally realise that he can do better than that, and get the hell out of the soulless HM gifted house.

Yes poobles, we know you have a lot of insecurities and we can see through that
That hairdo doesn’t suit her at all. And she should really wash her hair. Especially when it’s for a job.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how much Lily has changed in a few years. I used to love her weekly vlogs, I found her funny and relatable, and I liked her fashion sense. Nowadays all she does is moan and beg for stuff, and I can't fathom why brands still work with her when she's got such a stuck up attitude. Anna seems so much nicer than Lily

Reactions: 11
Her ‘how i set up for insta live’ stories made me roll my eyes to oblivion... she moves her baby’s high chair & mat so she can face the window, uses a tripod, connects an extension lead to charge her phone so it won’t die, and has two ribenas at the ready... why is she acting like it’s such a profesional thing when it’s just an hour long bog standard livestream with crappy quality?? she’d get the same results if she charged her phone up a little & sat on the sofa with phone in hand / propped up. god forbid she has to get up and make another drink?? seemed like the most pointless effort & yet another ‘wow look im a creator’ post that nobody cares about

Reactions: 14
Why is the tray for the high chair 'an annoying size for the plates'. Just say we put the food on the table because the plates don't fit! She has to say everything in the most negative way possible it must be exhausting to live with her.

Reactions: 18
I think the only reason Rich can put up with her is because he is as stupid as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her ‘how i set up for insta live’ stories made me roll my eyes to oblivion... she moves her baby’s high chair & mat so she can face the window, uses a tripod, connects an extension lead to charge her phone so it won’t die, and has two ribenas at the ready... why is she acting like it’s such a profesional thing when it’s just an hour long bog standard livestream with crappy quality?? she’d get the same results if she charged her phone up a little & sat on the sofa with phone in hand / propped up. god forbid she has to get up and make another drink?? seemed like the most pointless effort & yet another ‘wow look im a creator’ post that nobody cares about

What would she do if she just had to be in a n hour long meeting - like most of us do multiple times a week - if not a day! Yes - even during covid—19. And have to answer difficult questions.

Reactions: 6
What would she do if she just had to be in a n hour long meeting - like most of us do multiple times a week - if not a day! Yes - even during covid—19. And have to answer difficult questions.
I don’t think she would cope. For most of us, I’m sure we just build the prep into our routines. Like 1 hr call coming up, prep notes, toilet break, top up water bottle, take the call. Lily has made her prep seem like a very serious and important thing because she’s never experienced proper work for a good number of years now.

also why doesn’t she do the live in her office? Does it mean Rich and Grey are banished just so she can have the downstairs for herself? Seems selfish.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she would cope. For most of us, I’m sure we just build the prep into our routines. Like 1 hr call coming up, prep notes, toilet break, top up water bottle, take the call. Lily has made her prep seem like a very serious and important thing because she’s never experienced proper work for a good number of years now.

also why doesn’t she do the live in her office? Does it mean Rich and Grey are banished just so she can have the downstairs for herself? Seems selfish.
She has this whole ‘office’ and her and Rich only ever work at the kitchen table. Always. (And her office has that big sofa bed that she admitted has never, ever been used as they don’t have any friends). What a waste of an entire room.

Reactions: 9
Oh and there’s more, I just can’t help myself. Can we discuss these stupid clips in her hair? THEYRE ALWAYS THERE. I get if you put them in for ten minutes in the morning (if you really think it makes a difference) and take them out for the rest of your day, your blogging, your Instagram stories, sure, whatever. But she doesn’t. They’re still there, whatever she’s doing. At this point we have to ask, aren’t the clips looking worse than any little flyaways ever could? Take them off you buffoon!! They look stupid! Do you take them out at bedtime to look nice then? Urgh.

Reactions: 15
I was under the impression that being a content creator/influencer/blogger whatever they call it was supposedly hard because you essentially have to be more interesting and engaging than the average person. They are meant to naturally be ahead of the trends, have fresh ideas and be creative when showing this to an audience. Therefore this coronavirus lockdown shouldn't be that hard in terms of creating content (obvs unless they've lost family etc) otherwise we could all just be influencers. Off the top of my head, I can think of multiple different ideas for Lily, but she keeps churning out the most mundane things. When will she (and many others) come to terms with the obvious fact that they're clearly not special and just worked their way into the industry at the right time?

Reactions: 15
Oh and there’s more, I just can’t help myself. Can we discuss these stupid clips in her hair? THEYRE ALWAYS THERE. I get if you put them in for ten minutes in the morning (if you really think it makes a difference) and take them out for the rest of your day, your blogging, your Instagram stories, sure, whatever. But she doesn’t. They’re still there, whatever she’s doing. At this point we have to ask, aren’t the clips looking worse than any little flyaways ever could? Take them off you buffoon!! They look stupid! Do you take them out at bedtime to look nice then? Urgh.
wouldn't it leave a mark on her freshly fried hair?
She has this whole ‘office’ and her and Rich only ever work at the kitchen table. Always. (And her office has that big sofa bed that she admitted has never, ever been used as they don’t have any friends). What a waste of an entire room.
this is typical Lily isn't? Create problems and workloads for herself (just like every influencer) then find a chance to moan about it.
I was under the impression that being a content creator/influencer/blogger whatever they call it was supposedly hard because you essentially have to be more interesting and engaging than the average person. They are meant to naturally be ahead of the trends, have fresh ideas and be creative when showing this to an audience. Therefore this coronavirus lockdown shouldn't be that hard in terms of creating content (obvs unless they've lost family etc) otherwise we could all just be influencers. Off the top of my head, I can think of multiple different ideas for Lily, but she keeps churning out the most mundane things. When will she (and many others) come to terms with the obvious fact that they're clearly not special and just worked their way into the industry at the right time?
To be fair to her, she did put in the effort during her prime probably in 2014-16 and her videos were good, better than Anna's. I hate to admit this but I think me and her are similar in a way, I think she is out of GOALS. She worked hard during her prime to afford her all her to-do-list, such as the flat, the house, and a baby, lol a book. She has achieved all of these and what else is there to look forward to? I am similar in the sense that I don't give a flying f anymore on my work after we bought our house, which admittedly bad. When i put myself in her shoes, I guess I see why she is lost?

Reactions: 4
wouldn't it leave a mark on her freshly fried hair?

this is typical Lily isn't? Create problems and workloads for herself (just like every influencer) then find a chance to moan about it.

To be fair to her, she did put in the effort during her prime probably in 2014-16 and her videos were good, better than Anna's. I hate to admit this but I think me and her are similar in a way, I think she is out of GOALS. She worked hard during her prime to afford her all her to-do-list, such as the flat, the house, and a baby, lol a book. She has achieved all of these and what else is there to look forward to? I am similar in the sense that I don't give a flying f anymore on my work after we bought our house, which admittedly bad. When i put myself in her shoes, I guess I see why she is lost?
Yeah, I can see that. I suppose I'm wondering why she isn't actively making changes for herself. All I can think of is maybe she's depressed which wouldn't be surprising considering her attitude. She has everything to be grateful for and so many privileges which would make content creating easy (living in London, having a hands-on husband, disposable income, ability to travel, etc.) yet she doesn't do anything interesting. Any other person would consider a job change if they were as stuck as she appears to be yet she continues to just plod on being mediocre because she can't face having to actually work.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I can see that. I suppose I'm wondering why she isn't actively making changes for herself. All I can think of is maybe she's depressed which wouldn't be surprising considering her attitude. She has everything to be grateful for and so many privileges which would make content creating easy (living in London, having a hands-on husband, disposable income, ability to travel, etc.) yet she doesn't do anything interesting. Any other person would consider a job change if they were as stuck as she appears to be yet she continues to just plod on being mediocre because she can't face having to actually work.
Like many in Lily’s position, they are well aware that there is no easier way to make so much money. They will never give that up if they can avoid it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.