Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her showing Rich’s sourdough.. I was genuinely thinking what other influencer’s partner was trying to make sourdough?? Oh yes, Anna and Mark of course. Also the silence in her insta stories are so unsettling, she barely ever speaks just writes captions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for that hair brand who does the dead ends product right now because Lily has clearly shown it doesn’t work! 😂
I don’t. It’s the same hairdresser that has been giving Lily and every other Tom, Dick & Harry influencer free haircuts (sorry, PR EXPERIENCES) for years whilst probably being quite pricey for everyone else.

Reactions: 4
Omg “I have two glasses of ribena incase I finish one and panic I get thirsty and can’t get another one” duck OFF YOU WON’T DIE OF THIRST IF YOU CANNOT GET ANOTHER GLASS OF RIBENA WITHIN AN HOUR LONG INSTAGRAM LIVE!!! Sorry I just cannot with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg “I have two glasses of ribena incase I finish one and panic I get thirsty and can’t get another one” duck OFF YOU WON’T DIE OF THIRST IF YOU CANNOT GET ANOTHER GLASS OF RIBENA WITHIN AN HOUR LONG INSTAGRAM LIVE!!! Sorry I just cannot with her
And not only that.... if you run out of your children’s drink midway through, you could just, um, maybe, just get up and get another bleeping drink?? She tips me over the edge. I’m not sure I can even go on hate watching her.

Reactions: 14
Honestly. She’s so embarrassingly pathetic. I wonder if she will be dropped by Gleam at the end of coronavirus. She’s not making any content worthy of their representation.

Reactions: 12
Honestly. She’s so embarrassingly pathetic. I wonder if she will be dropped by Gleam at the end of coronavirus. She’s not making any content worthy of their representation.
I’ll be surprised if she isn’t. She isn’t making any high end/engaging content - I mean a story about chugging ribena? Come on!

My friend runs a small business and because she was a fan, reached out to her for a collaboration and even offered her a sample of her goods too. She completely ignored her. Just goes to show how much of a snob she is!

Reactions: 13
I’ll be surprised if she isn’t. She isn’t making any high end/engaging content - I mean a story about chugging ribena? Come on!

My friend runs a small business and because she was a fan, reached out to her for a collaboration and even offered her a sample of her goods too. She completely ignored her. Just goes to show how much of a snob she is!
I used to work for a brand of a product she actually used back in the day, and ignored me when we asked to send her some freebie stuff. She’s rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh shame on me, I did watch the IG live with Anna and FFS, she continues to be the most pathetic human. ‘I’ll have to cut Rich’s hair in the evening, can’t do that with a baby’. ‘I’d love to paint, that’s my dream, can’t do that with a baby’. Oh duck OFF. Grey is just the perfect excuse now for her to continue her completely bland and unachieving life. How about you stop ‘binge watching’ tit tv and get off your lazy ass. And stop blaming your kid for your patheticness. Urgh.

Reactions: 20
Her instagram bio says she’s author of The F Word - published in 2018 and co host of At Home with - last aire2018.
So, nothing notable has had since 2018 according to her bio. Becoming a mother isn’t important enough to even get onto her bio.

She is so lost with regards to content. She’s creating nothing of note. I’ve been watching her vlogs out of boredom and they’re nothing compared to Fleur or Anna’s vlogs.

Oh shame on me, I did watch the IG live with Anna and FFS, she continues to be the most pathetic human. ‘I’ll have to cut Rich’s hair in the evening, can’t do that with a baby’. ‘I’d love to paint, that’s my dream, can’t do that with a baby’. Oh duck OFF. Grey is just the perfect excuse now for her to continue her completely bland and unachieving life. How about you stop ‘binge watching’ tit tv and get off your lazy ass. And stop blaming your kid for your patheticness. Urgh.
I totally agree with this. I’ve painted rooms in my house while looking after two children.

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Grey go to bed at 6.30pm sharp as per the ROUTINE ?! Plenty of time to do whatever she like. Given she doesn’t actually work, or do that much of the child care, has a feckin robot to hoover and clearly doesn’t wash her hair or face much, doesn’t do diy because she’s needs her husbands dad for that, doesnt exercise without a personal trainer, gets someone else to type 1987 into word for her crappy picture clusterfcuk in the hallway...... I could go on. She’s the dullest person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s duller than dull. She’s so dull she named her child after a dull colour

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s duller than dull. She’s so dull she named her child after a dull colour
I always think this 🙈 named after the most used colour of 2019! Paint, carpets, sofas.. etc! No offence to the child - she can’t help the bland choice of her parents.

Reactions: 6
Grey is such an odd name choice. If I’m having a grey day, there’s a grey sky, something a bit grey it makes me think of something being miserable.

anyway, watched her vlog as I’m bored. 5 or more minutes talking about missoma - YAY! Just what I needed to see when I’m spending double my food budget each week and my husband has been furloughed. I really should celebrate my small success of keeping a family of 5 alive, while homeschooling, studying for my own qualification and being locked in a house half the size of hers by buying myself an extremely overpriced necklace. Such a great idea to advertise that tat during a global crises.

Another point. She doesn’t talk in her hallway incase she wakes her baby who is sleeping upstairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Talk normally and go about your normal business at your normal volume. I live in a small bungalow and my living room is directly opposite my baby’s room, my kitchen is opposite my daughter’s room and the bathroom is beside her room too. I couldn’t imagine whispering, having tv on a low volume and tip toeing just incase I woke them. I’d have to just go to my bed as soon as they went to theirs.

I did like the end of the vlog with the clapping and the black screen. Genuinely nice touch

Reactions: 12
I always think this 🙈 named after the most used colour of 2019! Paint, carpets, sofas.. etc! No offence to the child - she can’t help the bland choice of her parents.
The best/worst bit of it is that they think they've made a really edgy and cool choice with her name. In reality Grey will probably want to rename herself Olivia when she's about ten because she's so embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
Wonder what they’ll call future children? Bore, Moan, Cry, Whinge?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.