Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread does make me laugh. LP is the gift that keeps on giving. She always likes to get a sly dig in about her husband! Why? He's looking after THEIR daughter. Why not wait until naptime to go up into the loft. And why the f**k would you film and then post yourself coming down a ladder?

Reactions: 15
I can't believe it's 2020 and she still think it's the "man's job" to put up shelves and get stuff from the loft. Is this the type of attitude she is teaching her daughter as well?

I'm dying at the whole 1987 picture situation. First she's planning on framing her colouring in that looks like a 6 year old did it. Now her cousin all the way in America has sorted it for her... is her cousin an artist? A graphic designer? Nope. Just someone who can use Microsoft Word and type four numbers which is apparently more than Lily can manage.

Oh, and it still looks naff. The whole idea is naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FYI you guys have not disappointed me with the comments about the ladder saga, you have made me day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who knew that venturing into one's loft and getting an empty frame constitutes work these days? I mean, really. Because she filmed and put it on Instagram it's "work"? And don't even get my started on the WordArt. Why not support small creatives and buy a $10 print-from-home print from an Etsy seller?!

duck me, Lily was always a self-absorbed cretin but lockdown has really left her a few sandwiches short of a picnic...filming herself going up and down a ladder in a flouncy dress, tiptoeing across the beams perilously with one hand free as the other is permanently attached to her phone...? Typing out 1987 in Microsoft 2000 word art to decorate the walls of her drab, sterile house and thinking any one of her followers gives a crap?
And then her latest story...thinking she’s Nigella bleeping Lawson now because she’s learnt to boil some pasta and chop a few vegetables.......Heaven help us, hopefully this pandemic will kill off the age of influencers and we can all wake up to how irrelevent their place in society is. Especially when their content is as empty and utterly irrelevant As this absolute bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Going into the loft is not work. Wtf is wrong with her. Doing us her house isn’t work. She’s underemployed, she doesn’t know what work is

Reactions: 7
duck me, Lily was always a self-absorbed cretin but lockdown has really left her a few sandwiches short of a picnic...filming herself going up and down a ladder in a flouncy dress, tiptoeing across the beams perilously with one hand free as the other is permanently attached to her phone...? Typing out 1987 in Microsoft 2000 word art to decorate the walls of her drab, sterile house and thinking any one of her followers gives a crap?
And then her latest story...thinking she’s Nigella bleeping Lawson now because she’s learnt to boil some pasta and chop a few vegetables.......Heaven help us, hopefully this pandemic will kill off the age of influencers and we can all wake up to how irrelevent their place in society is. Especially when their content is as empty and utterly irrelevant As this absolute bore.
Absolutely this. 👏👏

Reactions: 5
Capture.JPG

Takes like 1 min to make lol.

On a normal day, she will go all begging like guys, I want something that says 1987 because is the year of me and my useless husband were born.

People will be like GO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR USING MS WORD

Then she will be like, guys you don't understand, I need that font, only that font but is not available on MS Word. This is so frustratingggggg, any graphic designer, please?

Two days later, someone kindly sends her a free print. classic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is so bitter.

Someone so deeply affected by strangers’ comments should perhaps consider another career.
Wow.
It's almost like she doesn't enjoy strangers commenting on her life, yet she still does not stop posting all these boring details of her day for strangers to comment on. Not the brightest bulb, is she, bless...

Reactions: 10
Nobody and I repeat NOBODY is buying your smiley tiktoks Lily. You’re still as miserable as you were before Coronavirus lockdown so pack it in.

E2931CE3-5AAF-4223-8ADD-A19DBA0F68CE.jpeg

AE782B92-A7FC-4EAA-8BEF-6B3007D3E861.jpeg
37905EE3-1B4C-4501-A015-BD7F5D1A995B.jpeg

DA4F23F9-BE21-42B2-B25A-FC631E45F96D.jpeg
F3821C1C-1E2F-43DC-A71F-47825863A432.jpeg
C1672693-0AD1-4ABE-9704-585980959F1D.jpeg

• Haha
her stories today are pathetic and also im sure at 100% that she is going to film some sort of video or igtv all about the process of doing a gallery wall and she is its going to be « content » i can smell it 😂

Reactions: 8
Oooohh my , she gets worse by the day!
Im sorry but she is so dump...
i don’t known why but this is bothering me the most.. making so much money when you are obviously so vanilla.. think about all the basic things she calls „genius“....

the Quiz.. she could not think of a country starting with R...
her cousin „made“ the 1987 picture...
she really thinks she is a chef now, that she cooked a „dish“ outside of hello Fresh.. -oh that reminds me that she is not able to do simple food shopping (remember when her friend and sister had to teach her Ears ago?) , so simple seasoning of food without being it pre packaged by hello fresh... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

her „working day“ today was stupid tick tocks and getting a frame from the loft... she cannot seriously call this a work day?? How is that any different from her other days ? It would be so interesting to see them struggle if rich might loose his job as a consequence of the Corona crisis ..(not them I am wishing this to anyone!!)

also, I wonder if she is reading here..

Reactions: 8
I don't think you're giving her credit for coming down that ladder to be honest. She did it in her socks, which was dangerous to say the least, bloody slippy socks on a ladder... she's gormless😂😂. She's been very brave indeed the poor woman, I think we should all go out at 8.30pm tonight after the Clap for the NHS and give a round of applause for Lily Pebbles act of bravery 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think you're giving her credit for coming down that ladder to be honest. She did it in her socks, which was dangerous to say the least, bloody slippy socks on a ladder... she's gormless😂😂. She's been very brave indeed the poor woman, I think we should all go out at 8.30pm tonight after the Clap for the NHS and give a round of applause for Lily Pebbles act of bravery 👏👏👏👏👏👏
You, my friend, made me snort into my glass of wine. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok... now I’ve watched her insta story, I see why she straightens her hair. her curls naturally aren’t nice curls 😐
Well, not anymore because of all the heat she's used on them these past 10 or so years. She should really use this time to embark on the "curly girl method" journey that she mentioned she had bought (or had begged) products for. But she won't because God forbid she do something that could actually be useful to her viewers.

You know, going back to her sassy carbonara...what's stopping her from trying to recreate a Bon Appetit recipe ala Anna? It's not like she hasn't been copying her content for the past year or two. Again, this would be an excellent time to ACTUALLY trying to learn to follow a recipe rather than record herself making crappy looking food.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.