Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her carbonara is literally scramble egg pasta or stir fry noodle with egg. she is a terrible cook, terrible terrible cook, maybe worst cook after Hinch. She is clueless. There are plenty of YouTube videos around and that is how I learn how to cook a yummy carbons. Onion on carbonara, hahah wtf and the onion doesn’t even look cook so is crunchy scramble egg pasta by Chef pebbles.

Of course she is now the victim here, and apparently she shouldn’t have posted that on9 because it is controversial. Hun, don’t call it carbona okay is not

Lol fess up who told her that her dinner was tit?
Hello fresh needs to save her dinner you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Those god damn hair clips! She’s really trying to convince herself those are ‘frizzy bits’ isn’t she. They aren’t frizzy Lily, they are snapped bits because you insist on frying your hair everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those god damn hair clips! She’s really trying to convince herself those are ‘frizzy bits’ isn’t she. They aren’t frizzy Lily, they are snapped bits because you insist on frying your hair everyday.
It’s probably just post partum regrowth

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to see all your comments about her going down the ladder, I just burst out laughing watching her instastories. She’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“My cousin in America made me this”

so they opened Microsoft word and typed in 1987??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did we need to see that? Why did that entire process need to be documented? Opening the hatch, the selfie going up the ladder, the video in the loft and then the grand finale of walking down the ladder. WHY?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
WHY is she putting up her own (and only her own) year of birth anyway?* Surely Grey's y.o.b would be more meaningful...

*Rhetorical question since we all know it's allll about Lily

Reactions: 10
She must be the most irrelevant influencer out there.
It baffles me how this person has an audience.

Reactions: 14
Has she never been on a / that ladder before? She's lived in that house for over a year now, has she never been up in the loft? Why did she think this was a good angle to show her audience? Why did she think this was great content? Is this what she calls being 'creative'? So many questions.....

Why did we need to see that? Why did that entire process need to be documented? Opening the hatch, the selfie going up the ladder, the video in the loft and then the grand finale of walking down the ladder. WHY?!
I did not watch it, but... does that mean she went down the ladder, put the camera or phone down, climbed up again just so she could film herself going down it....?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s 33 and can’t go down a bleeping ladder??? Omg I just can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf, I live on my own and i try to avoid getting off the ladder and into the loft because it is quite daunting getting back onto the ladder Backwards with no handrail and going down it 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tend to stay Stood on the ladder and push things into the loft 😂

Reactions: 4
Couldn't work out how to get down with a phone and frame in her hands... But when she gets down, she's holding neither. I'm sure Rich helped her even though he was "too busy with a baby class" but I prefer to think she set it all up herself 😂

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.