Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any influencer infuriates me more than Hirons. Self entitled pug face fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can see why Lily and Caroline are friends... arrogant to the core the pair of them!

Reactions: 8
Hate that crappy Hirons. she is so self-righteous, everything that she does is right, is either her way or no way. Had she be the one that preaches 'leave the delivery slots to vulnerable people', she will be the person that call out normal able people that take up delivery slots

do we have an Anna thread on Tattle?

Reactions: 12
Exactly. My inlaws between them tick all the boxes when it comes to health issues relating to Corona virus, and they can't get a delivery or click and collect for love nor money, where they used to be able to. They thankfully have my BIL and his wife close to them so they drop off shopping to them, but surely people like Lily and Rich could do their own bloody shopping so people like my inlaws can get theirs delivered. So selfish. But hey, don't say anything or you're being judgemental and entitled.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. My inlaws between them tick all the boxes when it comes to health issues relating to Corona virus, and they can't get a delivery or click and collect for love nor money, where they used to be able to. They thankfully have my BIL and his wife close to them so they drop off shopping to them, but surely people like Lily and Rich could do their own bloody shopping so people like my inlaws can get theirs delivered. So selfish. But hey, don't say anything or you're being judgemental and entitled.
#

I am convinced that food delivery is one of those influencer cliché, hey if Lily did not order from Ocado then that will be 1 story/ content less - sorting out her food delivery into her gifted pantry and arranging her Weetabix. It just has to be done haha

Reactions: 3
I don’t think any influencer infuriates me more than Hirons. Self entitled pug face fraud.
why is Hirons policing Lily’s comments? That’s weird in itself. like go back to your own page. I’m sure lily will come up with a passive aggressive story response to the comments later anyway

Reactions: 19
why is Hirons policing Lily’s comments? That’s weird in itself. like go back to your own page. I’m sure lily will come up with a passive aggressive story response to the comments later anyway
All influencers have a vested interest in ‘delivery’ per se, if even food delivery gets in the conscience of their followers as not being ethical (with all implications of too much plastic, elder people not getting food delivered) how can they flog non essentials being home delivered (skincare, make-up and the rest) out of which they make a living? Self-preservation i would say :(

Reactions: 4
Caroline 'Mummy to all vloggers Bulldog' Hirons is fighting Lily's battles for her on IG.

Lily posted this long list on IG of things she'd do after all this is over:
When this is all over I want to...
✨Remember we don’t have to get up and rush out every day.
✨Appreciate my home, look after it and enjoy spending time just us 3 when we can.
✨Keep cooking and pushing myself to try making new things.
✨Buy more locally sourced food and keep supporting local businesses.
✨Keep checking in on friends and discussing our mental health.
✨Keep an appreciation for the little things like a hug, a helping hand or a cup of tea with a loved one.
✨Keep the HUGE appreciation for our National Health Service, even more so than before.

Not sure why it took this for her to realise all this, but OK...

Person A replied:
"But so so much plastic in your food delivery...."
To which Lily said:
"At the moment I am getting fruit, veg and meat delivered in brown paper bags in crates. If there was an option to opt out of plastic for online food shopping I definitely would"

To which person B replied:
"Supermarkets other than Ocado have stopped using plastic bags for their deliveries. Either ask Ocado to stop or shop elsewhere. I hope that currently you leave delivery slots for those who need it most"

Enter Caroline....
"Well done on attempting to judge and find something negatvie in a lovely post. If you read back your comment and don't think 'god I sound judgemental' you're in denial"

"Lily said she would opt out of plastic if she could. Shopping elsewhere will ensure no more plastic bags (I heard from zero waste bloggers that peper bags take a lot to recycle, too). And deliveries should be left to those unable to go during this pandemic. If that makes me judgemental so be it"

Caroline also replied to person A:
"How would you possibly know that? Trust the internet to find somethign negative in something positive"

"Lily has shown her food delivery before"

Caroline replied to person B:
"Well thank GOD we have you to keep check.
Not just judgemental. Don't sell yourself short. Also entitled and presumptive. Hope you have a good day. Maybe crack open a new notebook and pen to keep tabs on everyone need and tidy"

Wow, just, wow.

Person B only replied to what person A was saying and what Lily said she wanted to do, which was not have as much plastic in her deliveries, not specifically now but in future, too. And I quite agree that deliveries right now should be left for those who have health issues and can't go out. Lily is quite capable of getting out and about.

Well thank GOD we have Carole to fight Lily's battles for her, keeping her small and child-like, in need of protection from the big bad internet.

Isn't it funny how so many of these 'influencers' moan about the internet so much? If you hate it, get off it! Oh, wait........
Wasn't Lily a brand ambassador (or at least heavily promoted) HelloFresh? Don't the boxes come with portions of herbs and spices all individually wrapped in plastic?

Reactions: 9
Caroline 'Mummy to all vloggers Bulldog' Hirons is fighting Lily's battles for her on IG.

Lily posted this long list on IG of things she'd do after all this is over:
When this is all over I want to...
✨Remember we don’t have to get up and rush out every day.
✨Appreciate my home, look after it and enjoy spending time just us 3 when we can.
✨Keep cooking and pushing myself to try making new things.
✨Buy more locally sourced food and keep supporting local businesses.
✨Keep checking in on friends and discussing our mental health.
✨Keep an appreciation for the little things like a hug, a helping hand or a cup of tea with a loved one.
✨Keep the HUGE appreciation for our National Health Service, even more so than before.

Not sure why it took this for her to realise all this, but OK...

Person A replied:
"But so so much plastic in your food delivery...."
To which Lily said:
"At the moment I am getting fruit, veg and meat delivered in brown paper bags in crates. If there was an option to opt out of plastic for online food shopping I definitely would"

"Supermarkets other than Ocado have stopped using plastic bags for their deliveries. Either ask Ocado to stop or shop elsewhere. I hope that currently you leave delivery slots for those who need it most"

Enter Caroline....
"Well done on attempting to judge and find something negatvie in a lovely post. If you read back your comment and don't think 'god I sound judgemental' you're in denial"

"Lily said she would opt out of plastic if she could. Shopping elsewhere will ensure no more plastic bags (I heard from zero waste bloggers that peper bags take a lot to recycle, too). And deliveries should be left to those unable to go during this pandemic. If that makes me judgemental so be it"

Caroline also replied to person A:
"How would you possibly know that? Trust the internet to find somethign negative in something positive"

"Lily has shown her food delivery before"

Caroline replied to person B:
"Well thank GOD we have you to keep check.
Not just judgemental. Don't sell yourself short. Also entitled and presumptive. Hope you have a good day. Maybe crack open a new notebook and pen to keep tabs on everyone need and tidy"

Wow, just, wow.

Person B only replied to what person A was saying and what Lily said she wanted to do, which was not have as much plastic in her deliveries, not specifically now but in future, too. And I quite agree that deliveries right now should be left for those who have health issues and can't go out. Lily is quite capable of getting out and about.

Well thank GOD we have Carole to fight Lily's battles for her, keeping her small and child-like, in need of protection from the big bad internet.

Isn't it funny how so many of these 'influencers' moan about the internet so much? If you hate it, get off it! Oh, wait........
Omg! I came on here to see if this had been mentioned! CH is like an interfering mum! Let lily fight her own battles, ffs.

Reactions: 5
Serves Lily right for writing such basic, generic drivel and thinking she can pass it off as ‘content’ she’s helpfully posted for her audience. I imagine a 14 year old could have put together something more thoughtful and considered. Lily seems extremely emotionally immature.

The comment about ‘just the three of us’ is revealing. I think she engages in classic avoidance behaviour and these people often use social situations as a mask or deferral technique for whatever makes them uncomfortable. Ditto mindless consumption - shopping, watching tv, thinking of rooms to renovate etc.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't Lily a brand ambassador (or at least heavily promoted) HelloFresh? Don't the boxes come with portions of herbs and spices all individually wrapped in plastic?
Yes! And I think that's what Lily was referring to by saying she now gets food delivered in brown paper bags, but the individual portions are still in plastic. She still gets Hello Fresh 3x a week, because even with all this time they now have at home they can't figure out how to cook from scratch by themselves. She's got all these decanted spices and herbs and she still can't use them in dishes, needs to have them portioned for her.... ?

Yes! And I think that's what Lily was referring to by saying she now gets food delivered in brown paper bags, but the individual portions are still in plastic. She still gets Hello Fresh 3x a week, because even with all this time they now have at home they can't figure out how to cook from scratch by themselves. She's got all these decanted spices and herbs and she still can't use them in dishes, needs to have them portioned for her.... ?
Ah that makes sense. I think with regards to cooking, she's just not very motivated to do it and she wants every step spelled out to her and not to have to make an effort with perfecting a dish or sourcing ingredients. It's why things like HelloFresh appeal because it's all there with the exact portions and recipe cards etc. I think that trumps a desire to source local produce / cut down on plastic.

Reactions: 2
20200414_142846.png

She's well and truly lost the plot.

I mean... at least it would have some personal meaning rather than 100% random posters bought online? But seriously a badly coloured in wonky drawing of your birth year? Framed?! She's really cracked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hi! I had to make an account on here since the *other* site is so, so slow!

I haven't been able to take Lily seriously for years (since she moved out of the little apartment, maybe) - everything is annoying, she's constantly begging and she takes herself as an interiors queen so seriously. And she is 100% taking advantage of online food delivery. She and Rich are more than capable to go to the grocery store 1x/week or once every 2 weeks, but she chooses not to because she's an entitled twit. Just because you can order your groceries online, doesn't mean you should - especially in a time like this when there are scores of people who put themselves at greater risk than Princess Lily when they leave their homes, if they even are able to leave. Her sisters live nearby, so if she has to order food online, combine everyone's list into one order? Or if her sisters are going grocery shopping, ask them to pick some stuff up. THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS, LILY.

This pandemic has really made it so blatantly obvious that influencers contribute nothing. Now that their sponsorships and freebies have dried up, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for "content". And please, Lily. When have you ever been grateful for anything?! I don't think these circumstances have affected you as greatly as you think they have.

ALSO - the reusable bag as virus transport is based on subpar science. The plastics lobby is taking advantage of people's fears to try to rollback plastic bag bands. Any bag, whether it be single use plastic or reusable, carries bacteria and germs anyway. Since the virus dies after a few days on most surfaces, as long as you're washing or not using the bag, there is no more harm than normal.

Reactions: 20
I hope that's going on the fridge and not on the wall.
She really has a lot of time doesn't she? Has she finished the book that she bought in Jan? Go bloody read a book or learn a new language Lily, who has so much time to plan for a stupid gallery wall. Just put it on the floor and visualize it.

She really has a lot of time doesn't she? Has she finished the book that she bought in Jan? Go bloody read a book or learn a new language Lily, who has so much time to plan for a stupid gallery wall. Just put it on the floor and visualize it.
Especially naff images like that, it's not the best use of her time. if she wants a gallery wall then whatever, but if I was greeted with that image I'd walk straight out the front door again.

Reactions: 3
Why not hang up some pictures of her family? Why has it always got to be artys Instagrammable tit that had no meaning?

Reactions: 12
Why not hang up some pictures of her family? Why has it always got to be artys Instagrammable tit that had no meaning?
Because then she can provide affiliate swipe up links for more $$$ when the mindless followers ask. Can't do that with her family pictures 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.