Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine our marketing genius just walks up to the loft to instagram her socks in a „stylish“ presentable surrounding.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand her problem here. As far as I’m aware Greige lived past four months when she was a baby, and in winter 2019/20 she was still a baby which I assume Lily needed to dress to keep warm, so … a winter baby?

Reactions: 27
Should she not have clearly labelled that blatant video disguised as a vlog which wasn’t anything to do with a vlog as an AD? instead of just hiding it down in the notes at the bottom?

Reactions: 25
Should she not have clearly labelled that blatant video disguised as a vlog which wasn’t anything to do with a vlog as an AD? instead of just hiding it down in the notes at the bottom?
No as she wasn’t paid to promote it… she was just gifted the treatment. They only have to put ad in the title if it’s a paid video.

Reactions: 5

Looking in her bag for all the things nobody told her

Could she BE anymore Anna?! Embarassing.

Reactions: 39
Doesn’t have time to shave underarms because she’s a mum of a tiny baby but does have time to go get gifted laser treatment . Is this the sort of logic I wouldn’t understand unless I’m a London mum of HER and a tiny baby. Did you hear me?? A TINY baby.

Reactions: 43
Tiny winter baby

Reactions: 16
Come on Mark, we all know you have a burner account. Come spill all the tea. This is who she has been following lately, is she trying to become a fashion influencer too

Reactions: 4
I mean, thank goodness this was work, because how else would she have been able to fit this in? At least now, Rich had them......

Reactions: 11
Is this actually the best posing for pictures she can do after 12 years doing this job? Pretending to look in her bag for something?

I thought she was supposedly an expert

Reactions: 21
WishWishWish taught her how to pose, didn’t she? I remember a load of stories thanking Carrie for teaching her how to pose and ever since then, her posing has been extraordinary. Lots of “oh, a pigeon” “look, it’s my foot, I wondered where I’d left it” and “if I look intently at my hand, it’ll make me look intellectual”. But I can’t stand Carrie and her barefoot, whimsical, gassy poses, so I might be biased.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.