Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother makes the best toasties: he butters the outside of the bread and uses more cheese than is advisable so it gets properly molten inside and spills out a little to make that great burnt cheesy "crust".
Oh yeah.
tit, looks like I agree with Lily! First time for everything!
My mind is blown that’s it’s not normal behaviour to butter the outside of bread for toasties! Only way to do it in my eyes, so crispy and delish 😍

Reactions: 25
My mind is blown that’s it’s not normal behaviour to butter the outside of bread for toasties! Only way to do it in my eyes, so crispy and delish 😍
Might I recommend trying mayonnaise on the outside instead of butter?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she feel the need to show her breakfast and lunch? So odd. And those slippers! Wow.

Reactions: 8
Is she building another wardrobe against an external wall, when her other one is already moldy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She saw Anna is gone now, so she is working extra hard to beg for Waitrose & Partners video lol, we can smell you from miles away Lily

Reactions: 10
My brother makes the best toasties: he butters the outside of the bread and uses more cheese than is advisable so it gets properly molten inside and spills out a little to make that great burnt cheesy "crust".
Oh yeah.
tit, looks like I agree with Lily! First time for everything!
My mum used to make toasties that were literally butter soaked fried bread which was so greasy it made me feel sick.

It's coloured my whole life...

I rub a little butter on the actual metal bit of the toastie maker. But get that greasy tit away from my bread!!!!

Subtle huh? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her sense of humor is so bad that I can’t tell if she’s joking, but she isn’t basing her understanding of a product ingredient on her experience growing a plant....right??? As someone in the “beauty industry” it wouldn’t kill her to do the smallest amount of research on an ingredient or product to share with her audience so she can say something more than “I got this product for free and even though I’m telling you I’ll let you know how I like it after I use it, there’s no chance in hell you will ever hear about it again”. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lily is such a trend bleep, Zoe, Anna and Liz Purvis have got a green nursery and Lily of course have to do that too.

Reactions: 12
It is normal! In the sandwich press or in a pan, you need some sort of grease to crisp it up lol. I use olive oil sometimes if I want to be a bit healthier, but as a kid it was margarine, dear lord!

Lily’s main content today has been her food, with a brekkie that looks like baby spit up, lunch prepared in a way that is apparently contentious on Tattle, and she’s already shown her dinner, which is what I came on here to comment on - isn’t it not even 5pm in the UK and she is already doing dinner!? (Actually the story was from a couple of hours ago!) It’s summer too, that’s sooooo early!

Watch, her video on Sunday will be "meal planning" or "what I eat when I'm pregnant" or something and she'll recycle all of these clips.

Reactions: 25
Why does she feel the need to show her breakfast and lunch? So odd. And those slippers! Wow.
because having breakfast and lunch are probably her two biggest tasks of the day!!! Minus trips to the toilet I don’t think she does anything else all day (and unfortunately she sometimes documents these too!!).

To do list:
Wake up
Open eyes
Breathe
Blink
Wow 4 tasks done, clap hands
Breathe
Toilet
Picture in toilet if there’s an exciting outcome or something I can moan about
(There’s always something to moan about if you’re super duper smart and a Londoner mum)
Moan
Breathe
Blink
Breakfast finally!!!! What a long day
Oh crap, forgot to check on Her

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Once again Tattle has influenced me. I was totally going to go and get ingredients for a nice salad for dinner, but now I’m going to suggest toasties to my boyfriend. 😂 He butters the outside, too, and swears by it! I recommend mayo and lots of cheese inside, so the cheese melts into the mayo … okay, I’m off to the supermarket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Once again Tattle has influenced me. I was totally going to go and get ingredients for a nice salad for dinner, but now I’m going to suggest toasties to my boyfriend. 😂 He butters the outside, too, and swears by it! I recommend mayo and lots of cheese inside, so the cheese melts into the mayo … okay, I’m off to the supermarket!
Please grate your own cheese okay, don’t be like Lily haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I learned a new word today! In the US we call them grilled cheese sandwiches. And now I want one, too! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
oh oh oh, if you want to be reeeeally decadent, chop some garlic and mix it into the filling, you can also rub a clove on the toast when it's crispy. If you're into herbs, a bit of thyme in the cheese and mayo tastes incredible.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok guys, I'm pregnant and all this minging cheese toastie talk is not helping my nausea, as a pregnant person I am the most important person ever to have existed and you couldn't possibly understand how hard this time is for me so kindly stop with the toastie chat.
Unfortunately I'm not a London pregnant mum so I'm not top tier important 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ok guys, I'm pregnant and all this minging cheese toastie talk is not helping my nausea, as a pregnant person I am the most important person ever to have existed and you couldn't possibly understand how hard this time is for me so kindly stop with the toastie chat.
Unfortunately I'm not a London pregnant mum so I'm not top tier important 😔
It’s good to know your place. We are mere people, not godly influencers. Life is easier when we accept this. Shut up and swipe up!!!

(Congratulations pregnant non-London person 💛 The Babe with the Power Baby!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The way she goes on about her lunch reminds me of when my kids were toddlers: it’s an event for Lily. Wow betide the internet if Lily doesn’t get and post her lunch.

My response to all her content is: so what.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.