Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so wasteful, she will be repainting the arch and why is every influencer’s nursery has to be green? Liv, Anna and Lily.

I don’t know why she doesn’t redo her window in her bedroom, isn’t this a good time to redo it before the baby arrives

Reactions: 8
‘I’m scared to use the tubes in London’
*sits on plane to travel to an amber list country*

Make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
What happened in her childhood to make her so ungrateful and unhappy? She is so privileged but that vlog was just moan after moan after moan after moan after moan!

Reactions: 29
I can’t remember when I actually enjoyed a video of hers 🤨
There was one video a fair few months ago that even got praise on here - think it was when her friend Hannah was back? She seemed so genuinely positive and happy, it radiated out of her. The vlog was nothing special, not different at all to her usual content in terms of what she was doing, but it was really stand out for that reason. She actually seemed like a nice person to be around. Then immediately back to normal. The bar is set that low that even just her smiling makes a difference 😂

Reactions: 10
F3F0325B-6D29-4F90-9B1B-2417906ED114.png

beauty blogger and her eye brow is 5cm higher one side hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg her hair is just the worst thing ever!

Clearly she's back to the straightening her entire head then curling it really BADLY.

Reactions: 13
Is she seriously moving Grey to her office, taking out a built-in closet with shelves and replacing it with ANOTHER built-in wardrobe so Grey has some “storage”?? How wasteful! I can’t believe paying for constantly putting in and ripping out built-in wardrobes..

• Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 724403
beauty blogger and her eye brow is 5cm higher one side hahaha

Wow everything about this image of her is so flat and grey and miserable!
I couldn't believe she made such a huge deal of getting on the tube, yet will happily sit on a plane for 2 hours. What?!
At this point is it only her bathroom and downstairs loo that she hasn't changed? It's bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Is she seriously moving Grey to her office, taking out a built-in closet with shelves and replacing it with ANOTHER built-in wardrobe so Grey has some “storage”?? How wasteful! I can’t believe paying for constantly putting in and ripping out built-in wardrobes..
Yeah I don’t get her inability to just buy free standing furniture ?? Why does everything have to be inbuilt. Those cupboards would have been great toy storage and are ground level so Grey would be able to learn how to tidy up. And huge shelves great for books or keepsakes. Then a freestanding wardrobe in the other alcove and bed opposite. Job done

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's clearly hoping someone will give her a new dressing table for free even though she only got the one she's moaning about in the video very recently.

Also, I always wash my hands before applying stuff to my face. She seemed to rub product in her hair and then go straight to using the facial products.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lily just proves time and time again that she had zero forethought and no ability to think past her next moan or beg.

It’s really quite sad how she can’t think or think through any decisions she makes. No wonder she’s so miserable all the time, she’s constantly setting herself up to fail.

she’s just a wee bit too dim, isn’t she. Was last in line the day brains were handed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone catch the bit where she spoke about us being jealous she’s friends with Anna in IRL “during this time”. Fairly crappy of her if Anna has had the baby and she blatantly announced it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lily just proves time and time again that she had zero forethought and no ability to think past her next moan or beg.

It’s really quite sad how she can’t think or think through any decisions she makes. No wonder she’s so miserable all the time, she’s constantly setting herself up to fail.

she’s just a wee bit too dim, isn’t she. Was last in line the day brains were handed out.
But she is very practical you know!

Anyone catch the bit where she spoke about us being jealous she’s friends with Anna in IRL “during this time”. Fairly crappy of her if Anna has had the baby and she blatantly announced it.
In which part did she say it? Nah I am really not jealous you know, apart from all her free Arket voucher, I rather speak to my white wall

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just assumed she mean't during this time she is offline, not as in she had the baby. But Lily is so childish - 'are you guys jealous' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

In which part did she say it? Nah I am really not jealous you know, apart from all her free Arket voucher, I rather speak to my white wall

in around the 18:21 minute mark!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t get her inability to just buy free standing furniture ?? Why does everything have to be inbuilt. Those cupboards would have been great toy storage and are ground level so Grey would be able to learn how to tidy up. And huge shelves great for books or keepsakes. Then a freestanding wardrobe in the other alcove and bed opposite. Job done
Exactly this! She'd save so much money if she just bought a nice wardrobe and anchored it to the wall in the alcove with the arch. Lily, it's not too late!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.