Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic sheets, keeping doors closed as much as possible, and not actually being there when the work is being done. Just use your brain for once, Lily, it's not that difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A really great way to avoid dust is not to do your loft conversion 2 years after doing up the rest of your house because you’ve realised that the moment you stop constantly redecorating it will be obvious quite how little you’ve got going on in your life

Or plastic sheets, whatever works

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Cover your floors, and pin up plastic curtains. Simples.

It's not bleeping rocket science you roaster. Stop asking stupid questions, and calling it engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she hoping for a gifted stay at a hotel while the work is going on?
That's what I was thinking!

I would love to see Lily live through the type of renovation Jess Parr just did - took months and the house was a complete mess. Jess didn't have a usable kitchen for ages, was doing the washing up in the bath, didn't even have running water at times. Can you imagine the off the charts moaning from Moany Pebbles if she had to deal with that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's what I was thinking!

I would love to see Lily live through the type of renovation Jess Parr just did - took months and the house was a complete mess. Jess didn't have a usable kitchen for ages, was doing the washing up in the bath, didn't even have running water at times. Can you imagine the off the charts moaning from Moany Pebbles if she had to deal with that?!
I like how Lily’s thread is now Jess’ rave thread. Honestly I can’t fault Jess, she made some decent choices for her house. And both of them painted their top floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like how Lily’s thread is now Jess’ rave thread. Honestly I can’t fault Jess, she made some decent choices for her house. And both of them painted their top floor.
Well, Jess is not without fault (gifted hotel stays, multiple freebies from hairdressers during the pandemic --it seems she is another one who doesn't really pay for anything) but I will take her over Lily and Anna, for sure. Also, Jess got fed up of painting her house and took out a loan in order to hire someone to do it, lol.

Reactions: 7
0BAE50D9-4625-4065-BA0B-0887D4E8481C.png
03C74191-6063-4237-9980-AD1E9A7C94DC.png

Well, Jess is not without fault (gifted hotel stays, multiple freebies from hairdressers during the pandemic --it seems she is another one who doesn't really pay for anything) but I will take her over Lily and Anna, for sure. Also, Jess got fed up of painting her house and took out a loan in order to hire someone to do it, lol.
Jess is quite funny too, without having to defend it as British humour. 😂 I hope Lily wouldn’t get any West Elm freebies! I rather Jess getting PR stays than Lily, she did some very good reviews about the hotels she stayed. Screw Lily

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest though. How many of us are actually turning down freebies for things we actually want? If I was offered a free holiday (even if I could afford to pay for it) and all I needed to do was post on Instagram for it. I’d take it…

Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest though. How many of us are actually turning down freebies for things we actually want? If I was offered a free holiday (even if I could afford to pay for it) and all I needed to do was post on Instagram for it. I’d take it…
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. In truth, I can't see myself turning down a free holiday! I'd like to think I wouldn't take freebies from hairdressers though when they'd been out of work for a year...or if I did get a freebie I'd leave the cost of the haircut as a tip etc. Maybe some influencers do this - but I haven't seen many say they do it. I doubt Jess does. I know for sure Lily doesn't!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh. I usually get my hair cut when I go home to my home country, it seems to me that it is common to tip in a 💇‍♀️. I hate the whole topping culture, if I am paying £60 for a cut surely the salon should pay their attention employees a fair wage. Okay one of the NO ONE TOLD ME THING

Reactions: 13
Caption this 🤣
To know that's probably her relaxed face / attempt at a relaxed face is quite sad ... she really is becoming as ugly externally as she is internally. I suppose if you are pulling a witch face 99% of your waking hours, it's going to eventually stick like that. Maybe nobody told her the old adage "keeping making that face and it will freeze that way!"

No shits given about Rich breathing in dust then 😂 or has he finally come to his senses and run a mile
"Me and Grey" for the love of god stop it. Yeah, I've got a tip ... wear a mask and get a taste of what the rest of the world has been going through for the past 18 months. They sell them in hardware stores exactly for this reason, to avoid particulate matter inhalation in construction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.