Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I understand that when you’re pregnant you probably want to be extra comfortable but wtaf is this outfit?

I think I’m too vain to ever dress like this 😅

View attachment 721118
Eurghhhh the clash between the top and bottom. Feel like it might work if the trousers were a dark brown, but this just looks like odds and sods she’s found at the back of the cupboard

Both Anna and Lily are the most vanilla people ever, no wonder they have been stagnant on 400K for years
I’m today’s terms 400k isn’t really classed as a big following right? Even some of the most vanilla people from love island that lasted less than a week have nearly double that… and Anna and Lily have been putting out content for YEARS

Reactions: 9
Guys, can we talk about her stories where she bites her lips? She is so try hard.
I reckon that is her sexy face when she ask Rich for a ride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Guys, can we talk about her stories where she bites her lips? She is so try hard.
I reckon that is her sexy face when ask Rich for a ride.
Sounds awful, glad I'm not on insta so I can't see it lol. Sexy and Lily are mutually exclusive to me. If she and Rich had met now or even 4-5 years ago, I doubt they would have gotten together. You know those gorgeous and sweet girls that are with boring, lame vanilla dudes, because they started dating when they were 17? I feel like that's Rich with Lily.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
@VNaylor haha Anna unfollowed a bunch of people yesterday, she is going to call it a social media cleaning day or some lame ass name. Do you remember how Anna went on and on when she downloaded the app to delete her pictures. I remember it was at least a 2 months ordeal, she talked about it podcast, blog and IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, I understand that when you’re pregnant you probably want to be extra comfortable but wtaf is this outfit?

I think I’m too vain to ever dress like this 😅

View attachment 721118
But she won’t wear maternity wear guys…. Find me someone who isn’t pregnant wearing this outfit, or if she’ll ever wear these items again??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds awful, glad I'm not on insta so I can't see it lol. Sexy and Lily are mutually exclusive to me. If she and Rich had met now or even 4-5 years ago, I doubt they would have gotten together. You know those gorgeous and sweet girls that are with boring, lame vanilla dudes, because they started dating when they were 17? I feel like that's Rich with Lily.
B01B707C-8F35-49AE-9531-03A23EB7E701.png
A5A89A35-8B08-4363-ADF8-BE4DBEEBDD34.png
A453B36D-AC33-4038-AEC9-9FE04A41389C.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
duck all the neighbours that don’t have kids hey
In the world of lily the only thing which matters is children’s nap times. Who cares about people who work nights or have meetings to take at home. Or just don’t want to hear that all day…

• Angry
Reactions: 66
I’m today’s terms 400k isn’t really classed as a big following right? Even some of the most vanilla people from love island that lasted less than a week have nearly double that… and Anna and Lily have been putting out content for YEARS
Yeah, I would think it’s very low range for people who are OG and being doing it for as long.
I think a lot of it comes down to engagement too; a lot of mid-range Australian influencers (30k-100k followers) get heaps of brand deals because the engage and add value.

Reactions: 9
Was just going to say, how about neighbours who work nights. I do and scaffolding being put up or taken down is very high on the 'can't sleep through this' scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was just going to say, how about neighbours who work nights. I do and scaffolding being put up or taken down is very high on the 'can't sleep through this' scale.
There’s been scaffolding put up and taken down on my block of flats recently and it was hard enough to work through let alone sleep through…

can’t wait for her moaning she can’t film through it either - at least we might be save from her crappy content

Reactions: 17
Oh, and Lily, renos are messy and dusty. Just deal. Or have Grey stay with her grandparents for a bit. But either way, just grow the f up and stop asking strangers for advice.

Reactions: 16
@VNaylor haha Anna unfollowed a bunch of people yesterday, she is going to call it a social media cleaning day or some lame ass name. Do you remember how Anna went on and on when she downloaded the app to delete her pictures. I remember it was at least a 2 months ordeal, she talked about it podcast, blog and IG.
Interesting; I hadn’t really looked at who they’d followed/unfollowed, so I wonder who they all were. Curious that she’s got the energy to do that, but not do a quick story or IG post….

Reactions: 6
I love how she only specifically is worried about her and Grey breathing in dust all day, as if that wouldn’t be bad for Rich as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh, and Lily, renos are messy and dusty. Just deal. Or have Grey stay with her grandparents for a bit. But either way, just grow the f up and stop asking strangers for advice.
"How do I make smashing up my house not messy and dusty??" 🤦

We are having a load of stuff done later this year, and we have a little one a similar age to Grey.
We are lucky enough to have lovely family nearby so we are moving out for the worst of it (just a week or two) and then I will go and do a deep clean before we move back in, it's not complicated!
I will also plan to be out of the house somewhere basically all day every day with my toddler for the whole time they are working on our house because no one needs a toddler on a building site.

"How do I make smashing up my house not messy and dusty??" 🤦

We are having a load of stuff done later this year, and we have a little one a similar age to Grey.
We are lucky enough to have lovely family nearby so we are moving out for the worst of it (just a week or two) and then I will go and do a deep clean before we move back in, it's not complicated!
I will also plan to be out of the house somewhere basically all day every day with my toddler for the whole time they are working on our house because no one needs a toddler on a building site.
Which are all things lily could do! Even if she didn’t want to or couldn’t stay with family. It’s not as if she couldn’t afford a bloody Airbnb for the week or at the worst case scenario let grey have some family sleepovers whilst they’re working.

Why is she asking Instagram how to keep the rooms not getting dusty? And why hasn’t she thought about this sooner!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.