Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the room probably doesn’t even need to be painted anyways. The yellow arch suits a toddler better than a grown woman too! At least it’s some colour 😂
And let’s be real, when she does paint the room, it’ll be another shade of beige
Couldn’t agree more! She could’ve painted the wardrobes some warmer shade of mustard yellow or peach to match the arch in a way but also make the room brighter and cheerful as it should be for a kid. It’s not like the entire room is intense neon yellow. Everything else is white or grey or beige so it’s quite nice to add some accents.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210818-144924_Instagram.jpg

This is what I hate about people's behaviour when they have 1 boy and 1 girl. They think they know it all about both, and that any differences are to do with the sex. And I say that as a mother of 1 boy and 1 girl. Not everything is to do with your child's sex. A lot of it will just be what happens when you do the same thing (getting pregnant) twice and it turns out differently (like cooking the same recipe, or going on holiday to the same place).

Also, I'm certain that what she's saying about gendered hormones is total BS. She is trying to sound like the expert but she's just giving away (for the umpteenth time) that she is thick as mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
View attachment 718387

This is what I hate about people's behaviour when they have 1 boy and 1 girl. They think they know it all about both, and that any differences are to do with the sex. And I say that as a mother of 1 boy and 1 girl. Not everything is to do with your child's sex. A lot of it will just be what happens when you do the same thing (getting pregnant) twice and it turns out differently (like cooking the same recipe, or going on holiday to the same place).

Also, I'm certain that what she's saying about gendered hormones is total BS. She is trying to sound like the expert but she's just giving away (for the umpteenth time) that she is thick as mince.
Yeah, she's not exactly an evidence-based birth advocate. Most of her baby-related advice seems to come from a few anecdotes gleaned from her sisters and narrow friend group, or YouTube videos.

Reactions: 19
Well, they were supposed to be a cool grey and now they're a warm grey or the other way around and she cannot possibly find any suitable paint that actually goes with it.
It's even worse! Lily didn't know what colour carpets to get, so she copied what all of her friends did. She got cool grey carpets without even thinking how it would go with the rest of her decor 🤦‍♀️ Just mindlessly copying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's even worse! Lily didn't know what colour carpets to get, so she copied what all of her friends did. She got cool grey carpets without even thinking how it would go with the rest of her decor 🤦‍♀️ Just mindlessly copying.
She has been moaning about the bleeping carpet since 2019, Rich should just throw money at her to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mom has so much body insecurity and that ALL rubbed off on me. I didn’t realize she’s bulimic until well into my 20s, but all through childhood I heard “I look so fat in this” (she’s 5’2” and has always been under 110 lbs) or “Are you sure you want to wear THAT?” or “Stand up straight, your belly’s sticking out”. I was a competitive swimmer until university so was working out most days and was still always larger than my teammates. I also developed a really unhealthy relationship with food, especially in uni when I was so busy I skipped a lot of meals and ended up losing weight. My mom was so proud (gained it all back of course). I’ve never once heard my mom say that she loves a part of her body or that she feels really great in an outfit. Her lifetime of insecurities is one of the reasons why we don’t have a great relationship now. She’s never once apologized or tried to work on herself.

I don’t write this for sympathy. It’s obviously all anecdotal, but if Lily doesn’t get her insecurities under control now, her kids are going to grow up hating themselves and resenting her.

ETA: I think putting her kids all over social media isn’t going to help with this either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
My mom has so much body insecurity and that ALL rubbed off on me. I didn’t realize she’s bulimic until well into my 20s, but all through childhood I heard “I look so fat in this” (she’s 5’2” and has always been under 110 lbs) or “Are you sure you want to wear THAT?” or “Stand up straight, your belly’s sticking out”. I was a competitive swimmer until university so was working out most days and was still always larger than my teammates. I also developed a really unhealthy relationship with food, especially in uni when I was so busy I skipped a lot of meals and ended up losing weight. My mom was so proud (gained it all back of course). I’ve never once heard my mom say that she loves a part of her body or that she feels really great in an outfit. Her lifetime of insecurities is one of the reasons why we don’t have a great relationship now. She’s never once apologized or tried to work on herself.

I don’t write this for sympathy. It’s obviously all anecdotal, but if Lily doesn’t get her insecurities under control now, her kids are going to grow up hating themselves and resenting her.
My mum still say I am so fat although I am perfectly fine and I have to put on make up. I hate it it makes me want to eat more to retaliate. She even said I need to buy some yoga mat and start doing exercise at home. They come from a generation where beauty is everything, they will not go out without looking prim and proper.
I will not tolerate this kind of standard being passed on to my kids! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ETA: I think putting her kids all over social media isn’t going to help with this either.
I really feel this, I had the same situation but from both my parents actually, my dad is probably worse when it comes to his own body image and his views of others.

It has made me so conscious of my behaviour with my daughter and so for that, I'm grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh can Poopy Pebbles (Lily Martin) stop with the stop motion, it’s so old school.
I just came here to say how confused I was by this story. At first I thought it was and advert for Ferrero Rocher but then I started reading and it was about a vase? But then I couldn't finish reading because the stop motion was averting my attention from the text so I just went back and forth between the text and the chocolate 💀

Oh Lily☹ what a mess

Reactions: 18
I just came here to say how confused I was by this story. At first I thought it was and advert for Ferrero Rocher but then I started reading and it was about a vase? But then I couldn't finish reading because the stop motion was averting my attention from the text so I just went back and forth between the text and the chocolate 💀

Oh Lily☹ what a mess
Pretty sure it was from an ad for the chocolate from back in March of 2020. It’s posted on her grid. Hate that I knew this.

Nobody asked about the vase/curtains. She was clearly looking around her home and thinking what can I put on the gram for swipe ups to make some coin today? Or maybe she just keeps a spreadsheet of items to aff link and cycles through them to keep it looking random and spontaneous..... but that would require some amount of work so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure it was from an ad for the chocolate from back in March of 2020. It’s posted on her grid. Hate that I knew this.

Nobody asked about the vase/curtains. She was clearly looking around her home and thinking what can I put on the gram for swipe ups to make some coin today? Or maybe she just keeps a spreadsheet of items to aff link and cycles through them to keep it looking random and spontaneous..... but that would require some amount of work so maybe not.
Should she not be disclosing that it was an ad before?

Reactions: 8
This woman is so passive aggressive to her own child she actively chose to have?? And why the hell does Grey only get two drawers, does Miss Poobles not realise it just makes her sound like a selfish twit?

And that set up is hideous, her home is a completely mismatched mess because I didn't believe this was her 'office' (always makes me laugh that influencers seriously think they need/deserve home offices when most of the population has to do everything from their bedroom or dining table) for a moment. She doesnt even have much on those shelves, it's a waste of space! Did she consider even for a moment that in the future the child she WANTED to have would also need space in the home?

I just realised I asked a bunch of rhetorical questions haha but I can't figure out the thought process of this woman! How can you come online and make yourself (a woman in her mid 30s) sound more petulant than your young child?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she doesn't keep the shelves for Grey's books and the cupboard for additional storage. She could build a floor to ceiling wardrobe on the other alcove.

Less waste, less work, more space 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why she doesn't keep the shelves for Grey's books and the cupboard for additional storage. She could build a floor to ceiling wardrobe on the other alcove.

But you just need one picture shelf for books right? Because they are just for the 'gram until Grey is in school and a teacher can teach her to read...

Reactions: 16

This is the same woman who tore down a wall to make a runway then tried to make the space practical by adding in a cupboard bench and some shelves. She wouldn’t know proper and functional storage if it bit her in the ass.

Reactions: 22
This is the same woman who tore down a wall to make a runway then tried to make the space practical by adding in a cupboard bench and some shelves. She wouldn’t know proper and functional storage if it bit her in the ass.
Why is she so obsessed with having shelves of soulless rubbish in every room?

Reactions: 31
Ha, the caption on her last post makes no sense and pretty much every comment so far is people being like "...what?".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.