Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is each time we saw Lily working it was downstairs in the kitchen and she’d sit on the dinging table disturbing Rich. I’m sorry but Lily is so damn miserable for someone with access to the best education/freebies/contacts. Monday Poopy Pebbles

Reactions: 24
Begging Lick to send her paint.. also ‘might not be able to paint the rest of the room till next year’. Why not lily? Get a roller out and get to it. Stop being so dramatic. It’s a super simple job.
View attachment 718048
Yeah give it a week and it'll be "Omg you guys, this is why @lick are the best, they found some of Green 09 and they are sending round a decorator to paint the room for us! Now I've got to move everything out of the room with no notice, nightmare!"

Because, you know, girl can't resist a complaint.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Even when she's apparently excited to get Grey a new wardrobe, it comes as such hassle and sacrifice because SHE has to give up HER pointless shelves in HER office. Geez.

And the post about body positivity is so performative - I am pregnant with my 2nd, and yeah, I don't think I look as good as I did at 21, but she is talking about setting positive examples for Grey and then constantly complaining that Grey ruined her figure. I feel like she complains about it so much and buys ugly sacks to hide in, but she isn't willing to do any therapy/work/effort to deal with her issues.
She means she'll get back into a bikini once she's done having babies and is back to the size 10 she feels she deserves to be.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She means she'll get back into a bikini once she's done having babies and is back to the size 10 she feels she deserves to be.
She seems to think she can take a totally passive approach, probably show Grey a video of some random being body neutral/positive and job done.
Grey is watching her. She is watching her hide her body, straighten her hair to death etc etc. That's what she's learning from.

I'm not saying it's easy to get over your own body image issues, or that you entirely have to in order to help your children be more comfortable in their bodies but you have to at least try, you can't remove yourself from the equation and expect that they will learn it regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not saying it's easy to get over your own body image issues, or that you entirely have to in order to help your children be more comfortable in their bodies but you have to at least try, you can't remove yourself from the equation and expect that they will learn it regardless.
YES. 100% agree with this - she owes it to herself and her daughters to address her issues and learn to like herself. Her thinly veiled self loathing is painful to watch, it is really going to mess with her kid.

Begging Lick to send her paint.. also ‘might not be able to paint the rest of the room till next year’. Why not lily? Get a roller out and get to it. Stop being so dramatic. It’s a super simple job.
View attachment 718048
Why is every other sentence out of her mouth about changing carpets!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are all promoting Lick paint zzzzz what happened to Farrow & Ball, ohhh no freebies on offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YES. 100% agree with this - she owes it to herself and her daughters to address her issues and learn to like herself. Her thinly veiled self loathing is painful to watch, it is really going to mess with her kid.

Face facts, you aren’t getting a free carpet so buy one of you are that bothered by it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Well, they were supposed to be a cool grey and now they're a warm grey or the other way around and she cannot possibly find any suitable paint that actually goes with it. Decorating is such a nightmare! It's like other people keep their carpets up for decades and don't really look at it when painting their walls or something.................

Every single thing in that house will be re-done in some way within the next year. I wonder when she'll change those hiddeous golden taps in her kitchen as they are so dated.

Reactions: 19
It's a small bedroom, it's so weird she can't paint it herself, or ask a family member to help. I'm 35 weeks and just painted our baby's room on my own (husband is a sloppy painter ☺). Hot tip: you can really stretch your budget when you do the work yourself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did y’all watch the Gabrielle Union vid?! She’s talking to her daughter about…you guessed it…MOLES.

Reactions: 5
I mean, the room probably doesn’t even need to be painted anyways. The yellow arch suits a toddler better than a grown woman too! At least it’s some colour 😂
And let’s be real, when she does paint the room, it’ll be another shade of beige

Reactions: 22
She is painting the room sage green like some old lady’s room, ffs inject some fun colour.
She is begging for Lick to send her a painter like the last time, I mean we can’t expect Rich to babysit two toddlers, clean, cook and paint right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is painting the room sage green like some old lady’s room, ffs inject some fun colour.
She is begging for Lick to send her a painter like the last time, I mean we can’t expect Rich to babysit two toddlers, clean, cook and paint right?
I think the sage looks more like a hospital room. It's awful.

Reactions: 11
Body positivity isn’t about wearing a bikini. Your attitude regardless of what you wear is most important. She’s got a lot of insecurities, more than she’ll admit to

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Body positivity isn’t about wearing a bikini. Your attitude regardless of what you wear is most important. She’s got a lot of insecurities, more than she’ll admit to
If only she felt insecure about her feet, we would never have to see them again.......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am triggered by the fact that she hasn’t show any donation link, people fighting for survival is nothing compared to her moles of course! cough cough, I mean of course, her viewers need the bleeping vase and curtain because those can't wait.

Reactions: 12
Oh thank god, my toddler's room has bright green curtains with dragons and mountains on them and I am so worried they will overstimulate him (and me, because it is well known bright colours in the home can encourage, shudder, personality). I have been looking for the perfect beige, featureless curtains to put into his room, lest he should develop an imagination. LilyPebbles to the rescue with bland and featureless decor once again!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh thank god, my toddler's room has bright green curtains with dragons and mountains on them and I am so worried they will overstimulate him (and me, because it is well known bright colours in the home can encourage, shudder, personality). I have been looking for the perfect beige, featureless curtains to put into his room, lest he should develop an imagination. LilyPebbles to the rescue with bland and featureless decor once again!
That curtain is linen so is more decorative than functional, check ikea, they do some beige blackout curtain

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.