Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dare i say... the insta stories post vacation were pretty cute.

chiming in on the pan discussion from pages ago - pans aren't indestructible, even when they cost a lot. i'm sure if you misused the everyday pan or whatever it's called, it would fall apart also. i now work in that industry and the stuff people get up to with their things is wild. we get emails from people who look like they've been cooking with their items in a volcano lol
I do think you can't go wrong with a proper cast iron skillet that you season yourself (fairly indestructible and you can always start from scratch and re-season it), and a good sized le creuset casserole pan with a lid, I've had mine for nearly 13 years and it still looks like new despite heavy use, and I have a couple of my Nan's le creuset bits so we're talking at least 50 years old and they barely look touched.

Reactions: 9
Looking at Jojo’s old house, it looks like both sisters love buying tats that reminds them of nothing but HM home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
really says it all when someone as small as Jess Parr can get the better job (not saying people with smaller followings can't get better deals, but Jess is no better than Lily with her work ethic or being entitled)
Maybe M&S was just able to get cheaper deals with smaller influencers.

Reactions: 3
Lily’s vacation stories were a showcase of grammar errors. There was a small mistake (at least) in each one. Is she trolling Tattle? 🤣
5F1F0C72-55F2-48E9-8CB5-5157197ADDF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lily’s vacation stories were a showcase of grammar errors. There was a small mistake (at least) in each one. Is she trolling Tattle? 🤣
View attachment 716370
I like to think I’m reasonably intelligent, but wouldn’t have picked up on too many unless I was looking for them 😂 just lazy use of the English language I’d assume! Trolling would be too much like hard work for our Lillets, with grammar anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether she had a go at Rich for not buying a beige and aesthetic snorkel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe M&S was just able to get cheaper deals with smaller influencers.
Maybe but I think the sisters create content that is 1000 better than Lily and are much more relatable and trustworthy than Lily. I hope it means big brands are getting smarter and looking at more than numbers when deciding to spend their budgets, things like creativity, consistency, values and ethics for example.

Reactions: 8
I actually think they have better relationships and trust with their viewers, like I kinda trust the thing that Emily recommends than Lily and Anna.
They are just more clever and have actual personalities. I don’t follow the Big Brother one (I think she’s Emily), but the other two (Jess and Alice) are HYSTERICAL. They are relatable, down-to-earth and make good content. Lily and Anna may have been OGs but they never were particularly funny, and they lost their content making mojo years ago.

After going on a sustainable underwear quest earlier this year, and being devastated that every.single.piece of my huge Organic Basics haul fell apart, I tested the M&S underwear waters. I was impressed and have been meaning to order more, which I remembered to do after seeing Alice’s stories in M&S. That’s a specific scenario, I’m aware, but I don’t think I’ve been reminded by Anna or Lily of something useful I needed to restock. Anna’s been on a deluded “treat-yo-self, it’s an investment” path for some time, and Lily is basically an Amazon / TK Maxx mashup.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 716370
I wouldn't be at all surprised.

However, have to admit, in this instance I was distracted by Rich apparently wearing a g imp mask in public!

ETA So apparently I can't save the word g imp on Tattle. Strange because I have used far worse language!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe but I think the sisters create content that is 1000 better than Lily and are much more relatable and trustworthy than Lily. I hope it means big brands are getting smarter and looking at more than numbers when deciding to spend their budgets, things like creativity, consistency, values and ethics for example.
Agree. Our Pan is all over instagram right now and I think it's to their detriment.

Reactions: 9
crease at her latest video tasting non-alcoholic wine, she said something along the lines of 'I don't like Chardonnay, I like French wine' WHERE DO YOU THINK CHARDONNAY IS??? and she also asked if you put negroni in an aperol spritz??? they are two separate cocktails??? this woman's stupidity never ceases to amaze me, fair enough not being super knowledgeable about drinks (although tbh I wouldn't say I am and I still knew this), but to say it all with such confidence and put it out on the internet in a video?? when it's so easily checkable with a quick google??

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Agree. Our Pan is all over instagram right now and I think it's to their detriment.
Exactly everyone knows Lily cant cook why on earth would anyone trust a recommendation from her - it doesn’t even make any sense. I honestly hope she thinks about retiring, I don’t know how she will maintain even this terrible level and quality of ‘content’ with a total lack of organistion skills, discipline, creativity and work ethic plus two young children. I just feel she is the epitome of what is wrong with privileged self obsessed influencer culture. Almost everyone I follow has mentioned what’s going on in Afghanistan. Lily, “let’s catch up as I’ve been MIA”, I really despair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They are just more clever and have actual personalities. I don’t follow the Big Brother one (I think she’s Emily), but the other two (Jess and Alice) are HYSTERICAL. They are relatable, down-to-earth and make good content. Lily and Anna may have been OGs but they never were particularly funny, and they lost their content making mojo years ago.

After going on a sustainable underwear quest earlier this year, and being devastated that every.single.piece of my huge Organic Basics haul fell apart, I tested the M&S underwear waters. I was impressed and have been meaning to order more, which I remembered to do after seeing Alice’s stories in M&S. That’s a specific scenario, I’m aware, but I don’t think I’ve been reminded by Anna or Lily of something useful I needed to restock. Anna’s been on a deluded “treat-yo-self, it’s an investment” path for some time, and Lily is basically an Amazon / TK Maxx mashup.
Totally agreed! I actually went out to buy some MS underwear after watching Alice’s stories. I wouldn’t be surprise if the sisters’ engagement rate are twice as high as Lily and Anna. I followed Emily whilst she does have her annoying part, the engagement she had with her viewers is very genuine.
I am fully aware of Emily’s past, she managed to secure West Elm and M&S deals for all sisters which is impressive.

Apologies for turning this into the Parr sisters’ rave thread

Reactions: 5
Would there be any “engagement benefit” to her posting a Q+A box right before some sponsored stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
32C5FCBE-D0D6-4821-8DA3-E6A9DF214759.png

haha travelling down from the loft to the ground floor will be like time travel, 2021- 2019 - 2018

Am I ignorant? Is it a little bit OTT to buy a kids headphone for Grey because of the plane engine sound?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would it be OTT? At least this time Lily did consider other passengers.
This, although she still managed to phrase it in an annoying way "you can't really hear the iPad over the engine noise". Um, as someone who has sat through many flights where people refuse to wear headphones for games on tablets etc, you most definitely can hear them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This, although she still managed to phrase it in an annoying way "you can't really hear the iPad over the engine noise". Um, as someone who has sat through many flights where people refuse to wear headphones for games on tablets etc, you most definitely can hear them.
I’m pretty sure she meant Grey wouldn’t be able to hear it through the engine noise without turning up the volume to maximum which then obviously would disturb other passengers.

Reactions: 5
Is my fault because I mis read the thing, I thought the reason she bought the headphone was to cancel the plane engine sound because Lily kept saying in the past that she needs noise cancelling headphone because she can’t stand the engine @Readinginks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.