Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s done anything wrong to be honest. It’s within the current rules and this virus is going to be around forever. This is our new normal, we can’t stop living our life for eternity. Covid cases are always going to be rising anyways. As long as they take the necessary safety measures and follow their country’s directions then it’s all good. I’m assuming she’s getting vaccinated once she gives birth or is she already vaccinated?
For me it's more the fact that she has made several whinges about how life isn't opening up for pregnant people/ she feels like they've been forgotten about/ she doesn't feel safe etc.
But she's happy to ignore that to get a foreign holiday in.

Reactions: 46
I hate how all these influencers make it seem that the UK is only good for weekends away, not proper holidays. Like it does not count unless you have to show your passport. For so many, holidays abroad are not possible, especially now. But nope, you can only "make memories" on a foreign beach.......

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I hate how all these influencers make it seem that the UK is only good for weekends away, not proper holidays. Like it does not count unless you have to show your passport. For so many, holidays abroad are not possible, especially now. But nope, you can only "make memories" on a foreign beach.......
To be honest, I will never go holiday in England - holiday like booking a 3 nights stay in somewhere because it is just too expensive. Scotland is beaut so i can make an exemption. A hotel room can easily set you back for £180/night. I just couldn’t justify it :( :cry:
To pay £100 to get tested blah blah just to fly is just too much for us, we are managing okay money wise it just felt like money down the drain.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I will never go holiday in England - holiday like booking a 3 nights stay in somewhere because it is just too expensive. Scotland is beaut so i can make an exemption. A hotel room can easily set you back for £180/night. I just couldn’t justify it :( :cry:
To pay £100 to get tested blah blah just to fly is just too much for us, we are managing okay money wise it just felt like money down the drain.
I am Dutch living in the UK and when my family comes over, they usually travel around a bit. You can make it as expensive as you like. Lily could easily afford a cottage in a holiday resort here, and have Grey enjoy kiddie entertainment.

Wish influencers would normalise holidays in your own country, especially now, and without making it sound like a compromise....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am Dutch living in the UK and when my family comes over, they usually travel around a bit. You can make it as expensive as you like. Lily could easily afford a cottage in a holiday resort here, and have Grey enjoy kiddie entertainment.

Wish influencers would normalise holidays in your own country, especially now, and without making it sound like a compromise....
Also she went to so many holidays as far as I remember.

You can pretty much do anything, as long as you make sure to squeeze in that you’re grateful and blessed.

Although I won’t judge Lily too much here. Pretty much all of the Netherlands went on holiday abroad this summer, regardless of income level. I think I was the only one who stayed home.
👋 👋 👋 I stayed!!

(but since I have an American passport, I was a bit worried I’d get stranded if I went abroad and NL wouldn’t let me back in, and since I’m a lecturer, I also didn’t want to miss out on work due to quarantining, and I’ve only been fully vaccinated for 4 days. And I’m TTC)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If going on holiday is allowed and ok, why go out of your way to justify it? I dislike how influencers always seem to want it both ways.

this is someone who lied about how she spent Christmas Day and then when she was caught red handed came up with an elaborate story to further the lie. She is not someone who deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her motivations/reasoning.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If going on holiday is allowed and ok, why go out of your way to justify it? I dislike how influencers always seem to want it both ways.

this is someone who lied about how she spent Christmas Day and then when she was caught red handed came up with an elaborate story to further the lie. She is not someone who deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her motivations/reasoning.
Her sister lives 10 doors down the road, I refused to believe she didn’t hang out with them.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s done anything wrong to be honest. It’s within the current rules and this virus is going to be around forever. This is our new normal, we can’t stop living our life for eternity. Covid cases are always going to be rising anyways. As long as they take the necessary safety measures and follow their country’s directions then it’s all good. I’m assuming she’s getting vaccinated once she gives birth or is she already vaccinated?
Something being legally allowed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be judged. If someone I knew was…what is she 7 months pregnant???… was going off on vacay right now if being giving them serious side eye. Weighing up the risks on yourself is one thing. Putting your unborn baby and toddler through that for the sake of a week laying by a pool seems silly. If she were to have had any issues with her pregnancy whist over there, going to a local hospital has added risks and procedures that you may not be aware of due to covid compared to your own country. For example it may be she’d have to go by herself, she may have to wait for a midwife to be sent out to her. I haven’t got the foggiest what the situation is on the Spanish island she went to but I’m judging her. I wouldn’t have done that. If she doesn’t want criticism don’t show off on social media about the trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's perfectly entitled to go on holiday and go abroad. We are all going to have to figure out how we live in a Covid world. But the thing with Lily is she has no self control - she complained so much about the country opening up and how vulnerable people will be forgotten about and only because she herself is now deemed as vulnerable as she's pregnant. And then the first chance she gets she goes away. I wish she'd just be a bit more reflective about her behaviour/attitude to stuff.

And to just ghost on everyone - last time she took a break she was still online trying to monetise the 'memories' she was making with Grey and this time radio silence. I would have so much more respect for her if she was just open about it. Her relationship with her audience is one that is based on 'trust' - i'm not saying she needs validation/approval from them but she just disappearing and the returning when you realise next month's mortgage needs paying is shady.

Reactions: 36
I don’t care that went on holiday I just find it embarrassing that she lies and makes up ‘excuses’ as to why she went lol

Reactions: 32
...still a tight arse I see. Piggy backing her sister's holiday by staying in the 'spare room'! And I bet she won't have paid a penny towards the rental either!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t care that went on holiday I just find it embarrassing that she lies and makes up ‘excuses’ as to why she went lol
Same here. Just say ‘We weighed up the risks and decided for ourselves and our family that going was OK’ … and I can see why you wouldn’t advertise being away when you know that strangers on the internet know every detail of your home. It’s the pretence that it’s all super last minute etc, you have to know far enough in advance to sort out testing and Lily is around the cusp of needing a fit to fly certificate depending on when in Nov her baby is due. Just own it and say you made a choice that people might not agree with!

Reactions: 22
...still a tight arse I see. Piggy backing her sister's holiday by staying in the 'spare room'! And I bet she won't have paid a penny towards the rental either!
I don’t think it was the spare room. You know exactly how big of a property you’re renting when planning a holiday abroad. I think they planned it all in advance knowing they would rent a villa together and one of the rooms would be Lily’s. This story of a spare room appearing as an unexpected surprise is bullshit to pretend it wasn’t planned.

Reactions: 40
She's treading carefully about how much she talks about the holiday. Letting just enough info out the bag to appease those who've guessed where she's likely to be, she accounts for her absence from instagram, whilst trying really hard not to rub folks' noses in it at the same time. And I agree that the holiday was most likely well planned in advance, it didn't just occur to them on the spur of the moment. I reckon the Fleur de Force fiasco is still fresh in a lot of people's minds, (although the circumstances are different) and that back fired on Fleur spectacularly. Lily is dumb but not that dumb.

On a more positive note, I hope Rich had a good snorkel session or ten. His bits badly needed a soak...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm not surprised, most influencers are incredibly self-centred. It amuses me that she just kept silent though, couldn't fathom feeling okay to go on holiday but not having the conviction to just say that.
Really though, her work ethic is terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jess Parr and her sisters got a deal with M&S, meanwhile Lily has been begging for work with them since 2018 and had nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jess Parr and her sisters got a deal with M&S, meanwhile Lily has been begging for work with them since 2018 and had nothing!!
really says it all when someone as small as Jess Parr can get the better job (not saying people with smaller followings can't get better deals, but Jess is no better than Lily with her work ethic or being entitled)

Reactions: 8
really says it all when someone as small as Jess Parr can get the better job (not saying people with smaller followings can't get better deals, but Jess is no better than Lily with her work ethic or being entitled)
I actually think they have better relationships and trust with their viewers, like I kinda trust the thing that Emily recommends than Lily and Anna.

Reactions: 6
dare i say... the insta stories post vacation were pretty cute.

chiming in on the pan discussion from pages ago - pans aren't indestructible, even when they cost a lot. i'm sure if you misused the everyday pan or whatever it's called, it would fall apart also. i now work in that industry and the stuff people get up to with their things is wild. we get emails from people who look like they've been cooking with their items in a volcano lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.