Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's worse, it's for adults at weddings and parties. But yes, it requires skill, dealing with people, and no moaning while you work. Lily would not last 5 minutes, and she is sooooOooo creative you guys!
I don't think it's so much what JoJo does for a job its the fact that its clear that job is a side hustle/possibly hobby b/c how else would she be able to afford a big home in London esp now? In retrospect, all influencers who currently make six figures or more can do so b/c they all had a partner or family that ensured them a stable livelihood and not worry about rent/food/bills yet they say they're all self-made (esp Lily who moans about not having help with her content) which is an absolute lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she have to keep filming herself and her grubby looking doormat eating noodles???

I should know better than to watch this utter tit content on a Sunday morning.

It's absolutely dire Lily, ffs.

The first few minutes are about her not washing her hair
Rank. They both are rank. Neither seem 'fresh', and I reckon their house smells.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can't believe the bloody ramen are making a reappearance. She's adding spring onion and an egg and described it as "experimental"

"I've always found cooking prawns quite stressful"

Does she know they fry in a normal pan in like 4 minutes? They literally change colour so you know when they've cooked? Give me strength.

Also she says she doesn't like following recipes. How's that HelloFresh partnership going Hun? Swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I wonder if the radio silence was from the food poisoning from cooking her own lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It always makes me laugh when she’s blaming school and her parents that nobody ever told her something. Grey will probably have a lot to complain about in the future.

Reactions: 20
yknow how a lot of white hollywood celebrities are coming out and saying they don't shower... that is the vibe that these two have

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They probably have a water meter and watch every drop of water because they have to pay for it. One thing you can't get #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.