Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dutchover

Ooof being unvaccinated and pregnant with Delta around is not when I’d take a vacation. But I know by now that she’d rather get and spread Covid than stay home/in her own damn country. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 49

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Oh god her new vlog. I’m 5 minutes in and already rolling my eyes SO hard. She is explaining that she wants to go shopping and planned to take the tube to Oxford circus but the “good” shops are not there anymore (“good” shops meaning Arket and &Other Stories - LOL). Lily doesn’t know where in London you can go for “good” shops. Which is why she took her car into WESTFIELD! Sorry but is she serious? She is NOT a Londoner! I actually lived in London for 2 years as an expat for my job (I’m Belgian) and London has so. many. shopping areas! I’m baffled. In those two years I also neeeeever went to Oxford circus. I had to be there once meet someone and the sea of tourists that appeared when I exited the tube made me physically sick. I just can’t believe the doesn’t know anywhere to go in the city she was born in! Why doesn’t she go to Spitalfields or something it she wants a mix between independent and more well-known shops? I’m just baffled…also stop taking the car!!!

ETA: I’m a bit further now and she’s saying she’s very nervous, not bc of Covid but bc she is pregnant and alone and she hasn’t been going shopping alone for a while…and she’s also pregnant…and out of breath…and pregnant.

have you ever heard anything like this? I can’t count all the times I had to do stuff alone while pregnant…sorry for the long post guys but I’m genuinely shocked by the stuff that comes out of this woman’s mouth. Does she do anything without Rich? She would never survive as a single woman…I just can’t believe this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
"Guyyyyssssss I've split my super boring vlog up into super boring sections and it took ages and I'm going to moan about it even though it's my job and required next to no actual effort. Everyone tell me how helpful I am please guyssssss".

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MoniC

Chatty Member
Is she really pretending she can't afford 200 pounds once A YEAR to get them checked privately when she spends thousands on clothes, unnecessary deco tat, kitchen "updates" and a whole ass loft conversion. PLEASE.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I think the next thread should just be called: Lily Pebbles: the uninfluencer (or something similar)

The most meaningless content on social media. It’s absolutely baffling to me that she earns her living this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes, because a dress that zips up the side right where your bump is will defintiely work when you are in your third trimester.

Daft bint. She's just trying to make it look harder than it is - I am further along than she is and off to a wedding on Friday, wearing a floaty number with lots of flare over my bump. Rocket science it is not.

Reactions: 46

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Just saw her reel and it seems we all are thinking the same … it’s essentially a garden shed and the shiplap is a miss. It also DOES NOT GO WITH HER HOUSE!! But nothing does, why am I surprised!

She could’ve hit up Sheds Direct with a lot less fanfare!
2A8158FF-3009-46D7-9784-8CD53E750613.jpeg
372F15F2-F388-44B2-BC46-1331CB3CF969.jpeg

• Haha
I can’t even be bothered to watch this piece of garbage she calls ‘work’. She’s done nothing for weeks in terms of content and this isn’t it either huni.

I also can’t stand how everything is now a craving?? How? You liked them before? It’s not very unique food youre craving either so stop going on about it.

It’s quite obvious that she doesn’t have a personality anymore either, that’s why she feels more complete and happy when pregnant because she has all of those symptoms and events like the nursery etc to talk about. It’s quite sad. But no one pushed for this pregnancy more than her, Rich looked quite broken if you ask me.

I think I’m done with her 😂
This has been annoying me with both her and Anna soooo much! "I'm really craving strawberries" "My craving today is pasta" "I had a craving for a bagel so I had one for lunch".

These aren't cravings. It's just normal, sometimes you want to eat one food, sometimes another, pregnant or not.
A craving is an insatiable desire for something specific, often something you wouldn't eat that much of. The only genuine craving I had with my last pregnancy was one week where all I wanted to eat was lime, I bought like 9 of them in one week and had them with every meal 🤣 everything else was just "I fancy eating this today" which is what everyone thinks every day.

• Haha
I don’t think she’s done anything wrong to be honest. It’s within the current rules and this virus is going to be around forever. This is our new normal, we can’t stop living our life for eternity. Covid cases are always going to be rising anyways. As long as they take the necessary safety measures and follow their country’s directions then it’s all good. I’m assuming she’s getting vaccinated once she gives birth or is she already vaccinated?
For me it's more the fact that she has made several whinges about how life isn't opening up for pregnant people/ she feels like they've been forgotten about/ she doesn't feel safe etc.
But she's happy to ignore that to get a foreign holiday in.

Helmi

So... Lily says that she is scared to go into town on the tube because of covid but is happy to attend a wedding. Alright, makes sense. Sounds a bit classist to me but hey, maybe it's a London thing.

Reactions: 45

oregano

I’m not going to watch the vid so I could be wrong.... but can we assume that since she posted a photo of her eating the very same bowl of ramen in the very same outfit on her grid on aug 4 that this video is two week old content? And that she hasn’t made ramen multiple times over the course of several weeks but is stretching one meal into content to span two weeks? This is very low effort, even for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

poopettemetis

VIP Member
My mom has so much body insecurity and that ALL rubbed off on me. I didn’t realize she’s bulimic until well into my 20s, but all through childhood I heard “I look so fat in this” (she’s 5’2” and has always been under 110 lbs) or “Are you sure you want to wear THAT?” or “Stand up straight, your belly’s sticking out”. I was a competitive swimmer until university so was working out most days and was still always larger than my teammates. I also developed a really unhealthy relationship with food, especially in uni when I was so busy I skipped a lot of meals and ended up losing weight. My mom was so proud (gained it all back of course). I’ve never once heard my mom say that she loves a part of her body or that she feels really great in an outfit. Her lifetime of insecurities is one of the reasons why we don’t have a great relationship now. She’s never once apologized or tried to work on herself.

I don’t write this for sympathy. It’s obviously all anecdotal, but if Lily doesn’t get her insecurities under control now, her kids are going to grow up hating themselves and resenting her.

ETA: I think putting her kids all over social media isn’t going to help with this either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Liptastic

VIP Member
She's glad Love Island is over, so she can get her evening back? Does she realise she's in total control of her life and Love Island or anything else doesn't control her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Imagine she goes dating lmao. What will be her tinder bio? FT Londonder?
I image we’d hear quotes like:
‘Guys, I hate dating. I have to shave because men only like hairless women’
‘Guys, it’s so hard to find a man when you’re in your 30s with two kids.’
‘No one told me that I was expect to pay my half of the check these day. Is romance dead? Surely the man should pay’ with a poll attached to it asking if the man should pay.
‘I can’t find any first date outfits on Google. Will a brand #gift me one please’
‘Guys do you like your men to wear boxers or briefs. Surely briefs are just as uncomfortable as thongs ’
‘I’ve met a guy who doesn’t like artichoke. Should I break up with him?’
‘How do you tell a man you make more money than him? And expect him to stay home and look after my kids’
And we’d get a real of ‘date’ spots. Which include wahaca, dishoom and some other chain restaurants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Screenshot_20210804-132632.png

Honestly what is the matter with her?
These are packet noodles right with what looks like some veg, prawns and egg I'm assuming?
She might cry?! Why is she acting like some Michelin star chef?
She is in her mid thirties and this is some basic student level food preparation (can't even bring myself to call it cooking).

• Haha

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I’m hormoanal but she really pisses me off with her bloody privilege. I’m moving next month after waiting years in overcrowded conditions. Overpriced London rent but it is what it is. Just grateful to have a house and not have to move out of my home town, which I honestly thought I would have to do.

I can’t believe how much stuff she has and doesn’t appreciate it. She chops and changes on a whim.
I’ll be sleeping on a mattress for the foreseeable and will have to buy a piece of furniture monthly as I’m on a tight budget ( I mean sofas and a bed frame - other stuff will be Gumtree etc) The stuff she has…I work my arse off and I couldn’t dream of what she has. I’m not even jealous just baffled.

Everything drops into her lap and all she does is moan. She’s got so much of everything and all she does is moan and feels sorry for herself.

I’ve had the year from hell due to bereavement and I know I’m not rational 90% of the time but wtf??

• Heart