Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Since we have all had a bitch about Lily's stories today, I'd like to add something else that really annoyed me. In one of her stories she says get someone you live with to keep track of your moles. Can Lily not imagine that there are women out there living alone without an errand boy Rich??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

LA2019Take2

Whilst thousands of people are trying to flee Kabul Lily is trying to find the strength to go shopping in Westfield :mad:

Going to the dentist, Westfield and having lunch on your own does not constitute a working day Lily.

Reactions: 42

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
I’m sorry to say but Lily has lost her way and there’s no way she can go back to how she was before. She used to be popular because she used to be invited to work events by Gleam and with different brands, she used to attend Christmas events that were sort of interactive from Jo Malone (we all know it’s a racist brand now) like wreath making or learning about new ingredients and she used to show London in terms of the shops/food/things to do. No amount of money will make Lily happy and she has done this to herself. I’m a full time worker, I end up with around £200 a month after everything is paid and I look at someone like Lily who makes a ridiculous amount considering her work ethic is crap. I have to pinch myself sometimes because she doesn’t do much work and gets paid a shit ton. She’ll never be happy because her whole life is a check list! No amount of money can make her happy as she doesn’t have her own personal style and follows everyone else. No amount of money could make me want to be in Lily’s shoes.. yep I would like to make lots of money like her but not at the expense of constantly hating life, moaning about kids even though she WANTED them and made it her whole damn personality as we know she doesn’t have a personality apart from being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

zigandzag

Surprised the bracelet doesn’t just say “her” wonder if she bought it to remember to use her child’s name?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jo Good talking to Lily about all the adjustments she had to make to life during the pandemic… I predict getting only 1 pack of Fish Balls with her Ocado shop 💔
Hey remember in the pandemic when she talked about how boring the contents of her fridge were now? The day after the government announced they wouldn’t fund free school meals in the holidays?

• Wow
  • Angry

poopettemetis

VIP Member
GOD. We get it Lily. Your body is different now and you don’t like it even though you had the financial means and free time to have attempted to do something about it and you look perfectly fine for a pregnant person in their 3rd trimester. Stop fishing for compliments and spend time with your family offline because we all know your moaning is going to get turned up 1000 notches when HE arrives because you can’t even handle one HER.

I do kinda love how it's always the times when she thinks she is being soooo relatable and helpful and vulnerable that she makes herself look like the biggest twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

LottieRouge12

What the hell was this video? I kind of understood the lack of good content when she was in the midst of lockdown but everything has gone kinda sorta back to normal? She has childcare available, she has money and she sure as shit has the time to actually put some thought into her content and not put out the same video as the second part of last week's one. It's time to stop blaming everything on her pregnancy and face the fact that she's as dull as dishwater. "Try everything after uni, if you don't like it, leave" Ok, sure, who's going to pay my bills though?
And am I wrong or didn't she even post a video announcement on her IG today? Maybe she knows that was one of the worst ones she's ever made.
Yeah I'm done with her.
That Q&A was incredibly half-assed, I mean most of Lily's stuff is but this should have been a subpar IG live not an actual YT video. When did Lily even do the ask to her sycophants? I can't stand how Lily and Anna make it sound like being an influencer is akin to mining coal. Lily's attitude would be understandable if this was her side hustle and she had a full-time job at an office on top of it but she works less than 40 hours a week wfh and her baby goes to nursery school or has someone to help care for her (Rich or her mum) and she mentioned in a previous video she has a house cleaner who comes to clean her home once a week and she has that ugly artificial turf so she has no garden to maintain so what IS she doing? Is she just on her phone scrolling and watching tv??

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 725911
They are really lost without events! and gifted trips. She also chose to have kids, no one points a gun at her. Also she can afford nanny/ childcare, what stops her from going all out?

She was sent so many free books, can she pick up a book for once instead of watching trash TV all the time. How is she going to instill reading when mum and dad never read
Can she vlog taking grey around all the amazing (FREE!) museums in London?! How adorable would that be! Could make a little series out of it as well. Wouldn’t even need to show her face.

nothing stopping her going out and doing her old beauty bar bits. Get your nails and eyebrows done, vlog it.

date night with rich at a restaurant in central? Since all her family are on her doorstep childcare is the easiest thing ever! Or if not possible, film a lunch and bring grey along.

surely her holiday would have been easy content if she was that desperate? I get wanting to switch off, but she could have knocked some bits together with 30 mins filming every day, or just filming an entire day and checking out for the rest of the holiday.

hell even vlogging the airport in its new COVID protective state, and all the processes you have to do now to go abroad would even be more interesting than the turd she’s churned out for the last month or so.

she is creating her own issues at this point.

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Wasn't she just talking about going to a maternity osteopath and paying £80 for it, literally like 2 days ago or something? How she was so glad she'd gone and everyone should do the same? Clearly she can do the same thing for her moles. She just loves to victimize herself. "i have so many moles, i'm going to get skin cancer and they won't even book me an appointment, nobody ever talks about this! me me me me me"

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Readinginks

VIP Member
...still a tight arse I see. Piggy backing her sister's holiday by staying in the 'spare room'! And I bet she won't have paid a penny towards the rental either!
I don’t think it was the spare room. You know exactly how big of a property you’re renting when planning a holiday abroad. I think they planned it all in advance knowing they would rent a villa together and one of the rooms would be Lily’s. This story of a spare room appearing as an unexpected surprise is bullshit to pretend it wasn’t planned.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
lololol at her stories where she whinges about her ear infection.
I'm not denying her pain but mate, take a look around you.

The world is on literal fire. The Talibans are back in power. Haitians are suffering another catastrophe. Lebanese people don't have fuel or electricity. The pandemic shows no sign of slowing down.

Enjoy your blessings and STFU about your ear infection. Go see a doctor, take care of yourself, and think about how you can help.

(But that would require Lily to actually use her brain cells and to use them to think of other people, an impossible feat 😑)

• Heart

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Lily is the anti-influencer for me. I would never go on her recommendations because she seems immature and almost incompetent at maintaining the basics in life: her hair, her skin, her home, her job. I wouldn’t trust what she says on anything because she simply doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing or what she’s talking about most of the time.
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not hate watching for me - if I’m really honest, it’s more like smug watching. Lily’s incompetencies you’ve listed are spot on, and I confess that I feel quite self-satisfied knowing that without pimping myself online (or my life, kids, home, partner etc,) and without a management team, swipe-up income and shilling, I’ve got it together. The bar is low with Lily and Anna these days, I admit, but I remember a few years ago thinking they were so polished, productive and on an unattainable career trajectory. And now, just like you said, I wouldn’t take their advice on hardly anything.

• Heart
This is exactly it - she wants to play ‘chic scandi girl who doesn’t need to wear maternity clothes’ but she is the opposite end of the spectrum. I honestly think if she just accepted who she is / where she fits in the online world she would be much more likeable. It’s the constant striving to be something she absolutely is not with her body, her fashion, her house etc.
I agree with this completely. She is by no means overweight by any stretch of the imagination, but if she stopped trying to drape clothes on her body like she is a twig person, she might actually start feeling good about herself.

Also her overnight oats picture was just...slop? For someone who has "made a career" out of taking nice pictures, she presents for us a bucket of slop. Even my husband makes his overnight oats in mason jars and he is about as aesthetically aware as a piglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Boring vlog. She's such a knob - trying on zipped, non maternity dresses in Zara and then moaning that they won't fit. What do you expect you fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 39