Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who thinks about BLM everyday (her words), I find it insensitive to say that curly hair is gross and dirty. And she did that tongue spit is so offensive.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
also way too much product and why does she keep scrunching it? Makes me sad for her hair how much she is abusing it. I
The whole time she was applying the product I thought she didn't scrunch enough, that's a CGM technique and Lily really didn't have it down, she just kept stretching her hair out.

I thought Grey said 'no' at first when asked if she still loved Lily. I know she said yes to Rich right away.
I heard a 'no' too! And the situation arose because Rich cut the bagel and Grey didn't like it, but she still said she loved her dad right away. But mum? Not so much o_O

Reactions: 10
Edward's hair legit looks healthier than Lily's (and he was definitely a better person inside too)

Scissorhands-5-1.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 11.59.22 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that yes, Lily’s hatred of her hair and the insecurity it brings will definitely be passed on to Grey. There’s no way it won’t be unless Lily takes some responsibility and admits she’s wrong. If she won’t take the time to reflect on why her hair’s gotten so bad and take the time to fix it, there’s no way in hell she’ll let Grey get all the compliments.

Echoing the comment above, insinuating that curly hair is dirty and gross is hugely insensitive. “No filter” really does run in the family. A whole family of crappy, insensitive assholes.

Reactions: 39
The whole time she was applying the product I thought she didn't scrunch enough, that's a CGM technique and Lily really didn't have it down, she just kept stretching her hair out.

I heard a 'no' too! And the situation arose because Rich cut the bagel and Grey didn't like it, but she still said she loved her dad right away. But mum? Not so much o_O
Sorry you are so right! Scrunching yes but carefully and softly no? Don’t want to cause breakage
Lily seemed to be ruffling her scalp

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably repeating myself but what an odd thing to be SO upset about 🤷‍♀️
Instead, what about begging and chilling some hair bows/ accessories for her lovely daughter who HAS gorgeous curls and stop being so self-centered.

Reactions: 8
She tries to force it into an unnatural middle parting too. It’s almost like it’s matted at the roots, but I think it’s just very curly and thick.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s neurotic at all, it’s not that deep. She’s just a spoilt moanbag.

That vlog was the YouTube version of her having a tantrum and stamping her foot that she can’t have the kind of hair she wants.

Grow the f up, seriously.

She’s ruined her own hair and she needs to take care of it. And that will take....patience! Delayed gratification! Not Lily’s strong point. In fact she might not (gasp!) get what she wants at all!

Probably the first time in her life she hasn’t got her own way via whinging.

It’s a shame her sisters didn’t name her after Veruca Salt. “Don’t care hooow, I want it nooooow.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She absolutely has some deep routed issues with her appearance. She ruined her hair by getting chemical straightening. This is not your normal damage caused by addiction to a GHD or getting highlights. It's much more extreme. She also has a completely over the top reaction to her moles. I get her aunt had skin cancer and that's awful, but she cried in a vlog once about have to go get her moles checked. It was very dramatic. Noonw likes going to the doctor. Get a grip. You are lucky actually to have have access to that typed of check up. I think the self hatred is a real shame because she obviously has a lovely life. It's like she is ashamed of herself. Part of the reason she doesn't embrace her jewish background too I imagine.

Reactions: 25
I’m probably just echoing things that have been already brought up in a more eloquent way- but I feel like at this point Lily has just deluded herself. I don’t understand how she says certain things out loud and not realize how ridiculous they sound. The first thing that caught me was she said she can’t sleep with her hair down, but she knows with curly hair if you put it up in a pineapple it will ruin it. Why can’t she sleep without her hair in a pineapple? Maybe I’m biased because I have curly hair and a soft head and just the idea of my hair being in a bun on the top of my head all night gives me a headache. She could try tying it up in a silk wrap? putting it in a low pony if her hair being all over the place is what bothers her? Try putting it in a low very minimal intensity bun if she doesn’t like how it feels on her neck but this felt like another classic Lily invented hurdle for herself that I just don’t understand.

and the whole “I’ve been colouring and heat styling my hair every day for about 12 years as well as I used to get chemical relaxer treatments but my hair was always fine until just now so that can’t be it” drives me insane. Yeah it’ll be fine until it isn’t when it comes to constant abuse, I mean sure some people could have a more immediate showing of damage after one bleach or one chemical relaxer, but the idea of “I’ve done it before and didn’t suffer immediate consequences- so that can’t be it??” is so ridiculous.

I do think to those that are saying like why doesn’t she just put it in a bun/pony/braids throughout the day if it upsets her so much- she hates her entire head of hair so I don’t think that would do anything. Like she’s upset about the dead lengths yes, but as few others have said I also think she hates the curls at the root so pulling it back and away would basically leave people only looking at her dark curly roots and she’d hate that.

I do wonder if she has genuinely had anyone in her life tell her if she doesn’t fully stop colouring and using any heat she’s going to just keep ruining what’s on her head or if she has yes men who want to be paid to cut and color her hair around her saying she should just lay off a little. It reminded me of my old eye doctor telling me I should stop wearing my contacts sometimes for the weekend to deal with my severe eye irritations, and then when I moved this year and got a new eye doctor he told me I needed to cold turkey stop wearing contacts for a minimum of 5 months or else I would probably have permanent corneal damage. And I hate wearing my glasses but I like my eyes and not permanently damaging them so I’ve been wearing glasses for 8 months now- sure Lily sometimes the process sucks but aren’t the potential repercussions worse?

She tries to force it into an unnatural middle parting too. It’s almost like it’s matted at the roots, but I think it’s just very curly and thick.
I’m truly wondering why she just doesn’t silently go get a dark brown (even blogger balayage) silky straight wig and not tell anyone and just wear it when filming. *Short term superficial only* problem sorted, she can have her hair straight for filming without ruining her actual head and try and let the actual hair grow out healthily.

The whole actual psychological issues she has with her appearance and her natural texture is another ball game but at least then the excuse of “I have to straighten it for my job” goes away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
and the whole “I’ve been colouring and heat styling my hair every day for about 12 years as well as I used to get chemical relaxer treatments but my hair was always fine until just now so that can’t be it” drives me insane. Yeah it’ll be fine until it isn’t when it comes to constant abuse, I mean sure some people could have a more immediate showing of damage after one bleach or one chemical relaxer, but the idea of “I’ve done it before and didn’t suffer immediate consequences- so that can’t be it??” is so ridiculous.
Especially when, let's be honest, her hair was never in great shape--even when it was at its best. Sure right now is definitely the worst it's ever been, but it's not like it was the pinnacle of healthy before. Overall, her hair has always looked quite dry, over processed, and frizzy. I mean, there's a reason her hair's been a topic of discussion for years. In 2014 people were already discussing how much she was destroying her hair on GG. She's acting like she never had a complaint about her hair before and right now, she's "suddenly" experiencing damage for the first time ever, "out of the blue," "for no reason,"... but we all know this is a false narrative. It's just pure denial.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.06.22 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hands up if you are secretly cheering for Lily’s damaged hair. Lol karma

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To those of you suggesting Lily wears a wig, she won't even wear a midi skirt for fear it will make her look too Jewish. Do you really think she will wear a wig? She'd be too afraid to look like an Orthodox Jewish woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
OK I had to have a watch of her vlog after all your comments and yeh I'm just flabbergasted with her hair - it's definitely not all post-partum damage, there's clearly more to it than that, it's begging for those bleached ends to be cut off and the regrowth to be allowed to just...be! It's like she doesn't realise that's HER hair that she was born with and grew up with coming from her roots - its just her natural hair not a post-partun monster hair transplant coming to get her?! And there is no one, literally NO ONE, in any of her comments saying "yes you should straighten and dye your hair for your videos otherwise I won't purchase from your ads and will unsubscribe from your channels" - she has full autonomy of the hair on her head and it will not affect her livelihood one iota to do an extreme cut or wear a wig or any of the other millions of helpful suggestions people have given her - she literally says "what do I with this guys, tell me what to do" ....there are hundreds if not thousands of comments with a smorgasbord if answers! And picking one of them and filming her journey would probably be a huge boost to her channels!

Does she edit her own videos? Cause if she does it means she can actually see and hear herself in minute detail giving her the luxury of being able to analyse her thoughts and feelings...and yet cannot see the blatant self-hatred for her natural hair?! I just want to shake some sense into her!

And yeh how the f*** was there a car ad in the middle of all that? My god think of the revenue she could generate by making a separate dedicated ad video with all different shots of the car and explanations of how it works (like how it's automatic, not "without gears" 🙄) and proper test drives. If she gets a commission for car sales she generates (don't know how it works for influencers) she could make a killing!

OK sorry rant over, really glad I could get that off my chest!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.