Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbie10

Considering she thinks herself a true Londoner and has expressed fear before around walking down the "wrong" streets or whatever, I'm surprised that lily has absolutely nothing to say about the fact that a woman from our city has been found murdered today. Not a peep since she went missing, if I'm not mistaken?

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I always have a look through the comments on Lily and Anna's video for laughs. I'll just leave this here.

Screenshot (3).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I’m 39 seconds in to her new video (why do I keep doing this to myself lol. Oh it’s because I don’t want to get out of bed yet lol — I can only sleep in on weekends)

But! Her rant about not looking great because she can’t get waxed or facials or hair cut etc. A LOT of the world can’t do that right now and we still hop on calls without denigrating our looks first. Fuck. I have an older colleague who used box dye and her hair was purple for weeks! And re facials, Lily, most women I know do not get them regularly and can still do their job without feeling insecure.

What about some at home remedies for those of us who want a facial but they’re closed / can’t afford it, or how to style your hair when it needs a cut.

/pointless rant
Omg the best is she started her sentence by saying: “anyone who’s not from the UK”. Wait WHAT?! Is she that dumb that she doesn’t know the majority of EU countries is in lockdown? Belgium, France, Greece, The Netherlands etc. This woman really thinks she is the only person in the world who can’t get a haircut. I’m absolutely baffled!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Summernights

VIP Member
I suspect Lily has been told by numerous sources that she needs to cut back on the heat but she has just ignored them because they are wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 43

lurkylurk12

I would say it’s a pretty common occurrence to have the washing out, then it rains and everyone panics and rushes outside to get the washing in. Because 9 times out of 10 that doesn’t happen and your sheets get dry without making your house all damp

You also don’t have washing drying outside for so long that it absorbs the smells of the local area??

I bored myself even writing out this post so forgive me. But then I didn’t make a monetised vlog about laundry either
She sounds like she is planning to hang up her laundry in the middle of Oxford Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

queenamber

VIP Member
Something else I remembered from the podcast. At one point Lily talks about how when they first started out her and Anna would often recommend each other for jobs that they didn't think were quite right for them. And then she said something like 'in a normal job you wouldn't see people passing promotions they were offered to their colleagues'. I mean, how effing clueless is she? In every job i've ever worked in you have to apply and interview for any sort of promotion - they don't just get handed to you on a plate. This might not be true for all sectors but I think it is true of most industries.

Having said that I have seen plenty of women I know who are self employed recommend colleagues/peers for projects when they know it's not quite right for them (they don't have the right level of expertise/skill set or capacity to take on said project). But in a regular work place, a promotion is often the only opportunity you'll get to earn more money so why would you pass onto 'Katy who sits next to me because I think she'll be better at it' if you go through an selection/interview process the role goes to the person who is best qualified/has the right experience.

Also, if Lily is so selfless that she will happily 'empower' her fellow female influencers by passing on jobs which are more relevant to their 'niche/audience' then why does she not pass on all baby related partnerships to mummy bloggers or interior jobs to someone who actually bases their brand around home renovations etc.
Or why not step aside and recommend Black women for sponsorships since she thinks about BLM every day? She is so full of it!

• Heart

LA2019

Another classic Lily quote on the latest podcast. "Line of Duty is the only programme I let Rich watch".
Wtf!? Why does he put up with this stuff? He's an adult man... Jesus
Imagine for a moment a man said this about his wife - we would be calling this sort of behaviour abuse. I don't think she quite understands, saying this stuff does NOTHING but make her look like an awful person.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh my god someone asked her can you dry clothes using the heat from underfloor heating. Lily replies that she wouldn't know as they dry their clothes upstairs on an airer, but she doesn't like drying stuff on a radiator because radiators are "usually a bit dusty".
Dust your fucking radiators you lazy bitch, whether you're using them to dry clothes or not!

• Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
I always thought she was central London the way she spoke. I’m 200 miles away and can get a train in 2 ish hours. 40 minutes is a decent distance out.

I’m a 17 minute train ride from my closest city and do not class myself as from that city.

But what would I know up north! We’re still on four tv channels and dial up internet is new. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Haha her work week technically finished at 12pm after the repeat on steroids podcast
I find it incredible that their work on the podcast is literally asking people on social media for topics, and then ramble on about them for an hour or two without any prep work beforehand, and then maybe mentioning it when it's live. And that's it. They leave the editing and hosting to someone else.
It's a phonecall between two friends, where they discuss just one or two topics, zero work goes into it. Shocking how much of a drama she makes of 'recording the podcast', like it's some huge project she works on every week.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ugholhere

VIP Member
So the podcast is back and Lily said the first episode is all about ~women, I’m gonna suffer through it to see if they have the gut to mention what’s been going on. We know they recorded it only a few days ago..
They really threw themselves out there and acknowledged that it’s been “a shitty, shitty week” and it’s “strange, strange times” and they’re sending “all the good vibes”.

• Angry
  • Haha

Yesbabe

What did Lily say to make Anna cry at the end? Can’t be bothered to listen to the whole thing.
Some bullshit story that Lily hugged another woman in hospital when they had to go back in when Grey wasn’t feeding properly and losing weight.

When they were finally allowed to go home as Grey was back at a healthy weight, another lady and her baby were not. Lily then asked if she could see her and gave the lady a hug and imparted her new found expert knowledge about babies and told her it would be ok.

She then bangs on about how it’s more profound following BLM and reading Candace Braithwaites book “I’m not your baby mother” so I am assuming the lady was black and now Lily deserves a Nobel peace prize for her efforts

• Haha
  • Sick
I'll critique a lot about Lily, but I really don't see why she is insecure in her body. I think she has a great figure, the only issue is the baggy clothes on top and bottom that just drown her. She's proportional, and tall and broad so carries an increase in weight well and looks slim still. Would never have guessed she was a 14, tbh id have still pegged her at a 10.

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
"I got some books for Grey, obviously she's too little, I think prime age would be 6 or 7 but for now they'll look nice in her room" -- proceeds to plop them on the drawer and stick a lamp on top of the pile.

So now Lily's "styling" books for her child. I literally cannot with this idiot. Not to mention that there are a lot of gorgeous picture books for toddlers that you can read together and have your kids engage with the illustrations, sounds, etc. But nope, Lily just buys all the "woke" books for posturing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow I knew she was a trans whore but damn, so obvious from that video how she just jumps on whatever is trendy and instagrammable at the time... all perfectly good furniture and yet because she went for every trend going it looks so dated just a couple of years later!
OMG meant trend whore not trans!!! So sorry, too late to edit, zero malice with that at all!

• Haha
  • Heart