Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve used that word about Lily and stand by my use of it. I have “an intense dislike” for Lily and feel “disgust” for her behavior. I don’t need to know her personally to form those opinions. She has made sharing her life online a marketing tool and that opened her up to critique.

The amount of money she makes is gross but the least of my concern; what is infuriating is her complete disregard about the environment and world around her. She engages in performative activism and tried to gain financially off of BLM. She takes pride in being a dolt though privately educated and privileged enough to go to university, without much struggle except internal debate on if she should/shouldn’t go. She’s also nasty to those around her and takes umbrage when her audience corrects or challenges her.

That is allll disgusting behavior and it’s just a high-level overview. I definitely disagree that contacting brands and giving feedback about their marketing tactics (ie working with her) is bullying or being cruel. I am a consumer, like it or not, and I want brands I’m interested in to work with people who hold better values, like education and environmental awareness, and treat their loved ones with respect in the public eye.

I have no problem admitting I loathe someone who behaves like that - it doesn’t mean I need therapy, it means I do not think such nonsense should go unchecked and be rewarded.
I'm not here to police people's feelings or expressions however I do stand by what I said. If you see my previous comment, I said, "who ever bullies/is cruel to someone they don't know needs help and says more about them than anything else."Bullying and being cruel is one thing -giving feedback to brands is completely different. If you define "bullying" or "cruelty" as that then that is your perspective but not what I said. Critiquing someone for their actions is one thing but being a bully or cruel to someone else is completely different IMHO but that's me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

under the ivy

VIP Member
What does Jojo do to afford a house that price? 😱. Also do you have any hints on how to find it, I want to snoop (I don’t even know where Lily’s house is 🙄)
I just tried snooping but I got my comment deleted the other day when I hinted Lily’s location (sorry mods).

If it’s the one I think it is I like it a lot more than Lily’s.... same Hague blue living room?
Yes I was thinking this one too...

Reactions: 1

cocoblush

So stupid not to do the windows as if they don't do them before they sell it will be something that any buyer would highlight as a reason to reduce the price. But I think she didn't do the windows cause that isn't a 'fun' thing to do but it really is a sensible thing to do.
This is a dumb question but can they not put new windows in and put the old shutters back on? Also, does anyone remember if she got the shutters for free or if she paid for them?

Reactions: 1

jaymie

VIP Member
Someone said that maybe their parents are giving them a portion of inheritance now, so could be why JoJo is selling - to buy something more expensive.

JoJo painted the beautiful Victorian brick in grey paint just like Lily, next owner will have to splurge on very expensive removal if they ever want to restore back to original. Looks so ugly too.
Did Lily painted hers grey?

Lalelu

It is that one.. remember when lily used to babysit when one of her sister went into labour, that was the kitchen she showed

I have a few pages to catch up but looking at JoJos house and you wonder why lily never wondered by she has a massive American style fridge freezer.. someone.. with two kids.. went for that option. And lily was too ignorant to ask to listen

Also JoJo's kitchen extension.. definitely a Howdens kitchen! I have the same one 😂
Can you tell me how I could find it? Thank youuu