Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stapler is the little machine that makes the staple. English isn't my first language either ;) Lily often makes such strange mistakes. Like mixing brought and bought, or 'take with' and not adding 'me' at the end of that sentence. I know some people talk like that, but when you write things for a world wide audience it makes you look an idiot.
AH I get what you mean, I misunderstood. So your boss say STAPLE (like milk, pasta and rice) as stapler?

Also wanted to say, how the duck she has time and energy for this kind of mundane thing. Just buy a bleeping baskiet from Tesco and close the door - who the duck cares.

How she has no time to shave her bikini line but has time for tit like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No, she means that little metal thingy that keeps pieces of paper together, but calls it the machine that makes it.
If it were the other way around, throwing a staple at her would not make as much of an impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally watched her latest video. The editing of it makes her sound like she’s had one too many coffee’s pre filming and she definitely cuts herself off more than once. It’s also sponsored by Missoma which she fails to declare until a few minutes in. Then she says she’ll have to link all the items below with names because she won’t be able to remember - isn’t that basically her job?! How do brands like Missoma keep working with someone who can’t even be bothered to remember a few names for a sponsored video?!

Reactions: 15
New thread MUST include

... and the content noone asked for

Finally watched her latest video. The editing of it makes her sound like she’s had one too many coffee’s pre filming and she definitely cuts herself off more than once. It’s also sponsored by Missoma which she fails to declare until a few minutes in. Then she says she’ll have to link all the items below with names because she won’t be able to remember - isn’t that basically her job?! How do brands like Missoma keep working with someone who can’t even be bothered to remember a few names for a sponsored video?!
Since Anna is the same in this regard, I wonder if Missoma prefer their ads to be less 'done' so the ad seems more genuine?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread MUST include

... and the content noone asked for

Since Anna is the same in this regard, I wonder if Missoma prefer their ads to be less 'done' so the ad seems more genuine?
Possibly.. but Anna definitely remembers the long winded names of make up and skin care products so just thought it was typical lazy Lily behaviour. Missoma ads will forever feel ‘done’ given they send entire collections to the same set of influencers anyway 😂

Reactions: 10
Lily’s beloved Lucy and Yak dungaree company has gotten themselves into some hot water again.

BE34543E-11FE-421E-B4FD-448B6C65958F.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In my head Shilly Beggles is a series akin to a Harry Potter-esque saga. She’s cracked the mystery of the Revent items, now she’s onto the next book...

Shilly Beggles and the Vaneers, the content that no-one asked for.

wow that sounds like a band name 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This week is definitely the battle of how many influencers can mention Missoma in one take! I think it is fair to say we need to find a new jewellery brand to love.

Only if she gets free food to show off
Sometimes I wish for her to create organic content without having to force an ad or gift in. It is like every other day we are being sold something. Thankfully I have self-control but not everyone does.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.