Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preach! This is clearly not "regrowth"!
yeah no way has her hair grown back that much in a year! Each to their own but I’ve never really understood the approach of having really curly hair that you let dry naturally then straightening it! Think she has said about it reducing heat damage but uf you give it a decent blow dry you use your GHDs less which are the real culprit! I say this as a frizzy haired gal!!

Reactions: 10
yeah no way has her hair grown back that much in a year! Each to their own but I’ve never really understood the approach of having really curly hair that you let dry naturally then straightening it! Think she has said about it reducing heat damage but uf you give it a decent blow dry you use your GHDs less which are the real culprit! I say this as a frizzy haired gal!!
Yeah I don’t get why she doesn’t blow dry her hair then run it over with the straighteners, with heat protector of course. I used to leave my hair natural (very wavy) then straighten the day after - took so much more effort = more damage.

Reactions: 3
Listened to the podcast yesterday and got genuinely annoyed. At one point they speak about Drew Barrymore's make up line Flower Beauty and it being inaccessible to a UK audience. Lily goes on about how badly she really wanted it but couldn't get it. Anna - to her credit - then says how she thinks they they're "talking out of their arses" and it is available in the UK, maybe on something like QVC and they then talk about how Lily is a irl shopper and if it were in Superdrug or Boots, she definitely would have bought it.

IT IS IN SUPERDRUG. LONDON SUPERDRUGS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY AT FIRST. Sali Hughes even interviewed her when it came out so it was definitely in the 'blogsophere' . Honestly, why is it beyond her to do a Google? It feels incredibly inauthentic and it's never been clearer that she will only post about things she get a press release on or see's another blogger advertise.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Same. I blow dry my hair straight then only straighten my roots. I don’t understand why she feels a need to straighten her entire head THEN curl it. Seems pointless. We need Brad Mondo to react to Lily’s hair styling 😂

Reactions: 14
Haha! Lily wouldn’t know it’s at Superdrug’s, she’s hardly left the house since March.

And when she finally did, she thought it was useful to post a PSA on instagram saying that not covering your nose when wearing masks is pointless. It is, but it was clear she had not been out in the streets much before to only then notice that not all people wear their masks correctly.

But yeah, typical Lily, just complain about things without even the slightest research into whether what you’re saying is actually correct. That would mean proper prep work. Just because you have received anything in PR does not mean it’s not available in your market, Lily!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why these two still buy make up, they wear the same depressing make up since 2015. How many times do we need to hear that they love IT cosmetic Cc cream (bought it under threat influence and don’t get the hype) and the Chanel Bronzer.

Remember one of her fans sent her an eyeshadow that she didn’t manage to get at first, and we never see it again.

So sick of her hair too, can she not get keratin treatment or something?

Reactions: 13
I'm sure she's had a keratin treatment then complained that she had to wear her hair down for a few days and wasn't allowed to tie it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Listened to the podcast yesterday and got genuinely annoyed. At one point they speak about Drew Barrymore's make up line Flower Beauty and it being inaccessible to a UK audience. Lily goes on about how badly she really wanted it but couldn't get it. Anna - to her credit - then says how she thinks they they're "talking out of their arses" and it is available in the UK, maybe on something like QVC and they then talk about how Lily is a irl shopper and if it were in Superdrug or Boots, she definitely would have bought it.

IT IS IN SUPERDRUG. LONDON SUPERDRUGS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY AT FIRST. Sali Hughes even interviewed her when it came out so it was definitely in the 'blogsophere' . Honestly, why is it beyond her to do a Google? It feels incredibly inauthentic and it's never been clearer that she will only post about things she get a press release on or see's another blogger advertise.
I Covet Thee has done sponsored vids with them. Can’t imagine that Flower Beauty would do sponsored vids without the product being available somewhere in the country!

I don’t understand why these two still buy make up, they wear the same depressing make up since 2015. How many times do we need to hear that they love IT cosmetic Cc cream (bought it under threat influence and don’t get the hype) and the Chanel Bronzer.

Remember one of her fans sent her an eyeshadow that she didn’t manage to get at first, and we never see it again.

So sick of her hair too, can she not get keratin treatment or something?
I hated the IT Cos CC Cream too. It was way to heavy feeling!

I Covet Thee has done sponsored vids with them. Can’t imagine that Flower Beauty would do sponsored vids without the product being available somewhere in the country!

I hated the IT Cos CC Cream too. It was way to heavy feeling!
it’s even in Hull Superdrug and that’s saying something so must be accessible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow this cow now went for laser treatment, just a week after she did the shaver ad. I will never understand why company works with her she has no integrity

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow this cow now went for laser treatment, just a week after she did the shaver ad. I will never understand why company works with her she has no integrity
Exactly. She can't even fake brand loyalty. Who is going to want to buy a razor from someone that is getting laser hair removal? This is why Lily won't get the bring brand deals. You don't see Anna doing a Waitrose ad and then the next day telling us all about M&S, Ocado and Tesco. But Lily is too greedy to miss out on any freebie or $$$.

Also, Lily and her patronising 'I dont usually share discount codes with you guys' Why? Because there isn't anything in it for you? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly. She can't even fake brand loyalty. Who is going to want to buy a razor from someone that is getting laser hair removal? This is why Lily won't get the bring brand deals. You don't see Anna doing a Waitrose ad and then the next day telling us all about M&S, Ocado and Tesco. But Lily is too greedy to miss out on any freebie or $$$.

Also, Lily and her patronising 'I dont usually share discount codes with you guys' Why? Because there isn't anything in it for you? :rolleyes:
I also don't understand how her sheep don't see this, one minute she is 'love your body hair' and next minute 'shave and laser'.

Reactions: 12
yeah no way has her hair grown back that much in a year! Each to their own but I’ve never really understood the approach of having really curly hair that you let dry naturally then straightening it!
I think the regrowth would not stand out as much if she let her hair just be curly, either.... But you know, it would mean some effort and not frying it every single day.

Actually pushed my phone away, I was so repulsed by her face

Also she bought the thing without realising what it was? "No one told me" -- yeah you have to use your eyes and your brain sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.