Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What working mum has tune to debobble jumpers?
What do you mean? Debobbling jumpers is a daily task of working mums! If you haven’t debobbled a jumper, are you even a working mum?! /s 😂 Lily is the hardest working Mum out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to empower future generation but also here is my ad for hair removal...

sorry I mean adS...shaver...laser...epilator (if this doesn’t count as 3 jobs, I don’t know what counts) meanwhile my lazy af work wife is having a day off in London. She has so much privilege to do so because she isn’t a full time Londoner Mum

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What working mum has tune to debobble jumpers?
Impressive busy working mums like Lily. Let’s not forget she even debobbled her mattress, which is an extremely important and difficult job she managed to squeeze into her very tight schedule recently.

• Haha
I’m not a parent so maybe I’m wildly misinformed but my friends with children of a similar age to Grey are really chilled about noise during naptime because it helps the baby distinguish between night and day? I just think surely you’re making a rod for your own back by controlling their sleep environment too closely... my friend’s daughter now can’t seem to nap at her grandma’s house because there’s no room that can be blackout blind dark... have to bite my tongue from pointing out who made sure she associated naps with pitch black darkness!

Reactions: 8
And so the begging for an m&s deal begins....

Anyone who’s been to an M&S food knows that you can get most of the major brands there. Of course nobody told Lily this and she’s a busy mum.

She doesn’t seem to care about packaging with the weekly Hello Fresh deliveries arrive. She can’t keep up with her own excuses 😂
Exactly this! We had Hello Fresh for a few weeks. The meals are tasty but I felt major guilt over the packaging

Reactions: 6
I’m beginning to think she’s going to *start giving people a complex about moles. It doesn’t ever appear to have been a thing with anyone else in the universe, her banging on about it may well do more harm than good! I can picture the 14 year old now.... ‘oh Lily is ashamed of her moles, should I be...?’
Yes this!!!
I have so many moles and seeing all this talk about being ashamed of them made me think for a second. Then remembered they’re nothing to think about other than to check they’re not changing.
I’ve never noticed any lack of moles on models or thought of that being an issue.
I think this is an issue born solely from Lily having her own moles edited out of photos. By constantly talking about them as something to be ashamed of and an issue she’s trying to solve I totally agree that this will have the opposite effect and create an issue for those that have moles.
She’s doing more harm than good just because she’s desperate to have something to talk about and be seen to be the face of.

I've got lots of moles (even a few on my face) and they have never bothered me except for worrying about potential changes in them. Of all the body hang ups or things to possibly worry about, I have never come across this before. Maybe she should start asking before going on PR trips if anyone with moles has been invited. 🤣

She does herself no favours with stuff like this when there are actually important issues about representation and equality we should be focusing on. What an lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yes this!!!
I have so many moles and seeing all this talk about being ashamed of them made me think for a second. Then remembered they’re nothing to think about other than to check they’re not changing.
I’ve never noticed any lack of moles on models or thought of that being an issue.
I think this is an issue born solely from Lily having her own moles edited out of photos. By constantly talking about them as something to be ashamed of and an issue she’s trying to solve I totally agree that this will have the opposite effect and create an issue for those that have moles.
She’s doing more harm than good just because she’s desperate to have something to talk about and be seen to be the face of.
I felt exactly the same! I have moles everywhere, looks like from the pictures very similar to Lily in fact, and I have never thought about them being ugly or felt self conscious about them in any way. I wore a open back wedding dress and I didn't even think about all my moles being on show yet all this talk about them and Lily pointing out that the fashion industry remove them made me, for the first time in 30 odd years, think hmmm are my moles considered ugly? Luckily before now I've never heard of this or thought of this as even a thing.
I agree that all this crusade would've been much more meaningful and powerful is she had focused on the health side of it all.

I've got lots of moles (even a few on my face) and they have never bothered me except for worrying about potential changes in them. Of all the body hang ups or things to possibly worry about, I have never come across this before. Maybe she should start asking before going on PR trips if anyone with moles has been invited. 🤣

She does herself no favours with stuff like this when there are actually important issues about representation and equality we should be focusing on. What an lady.
In fact thanks to people on this board saying that they too have moles and never even considered them before, apart from for health reasons. This made me feel much better about Lily's crusade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm sure the birthday card will be the kraft paper one with label maker 'hbd' on it. (I think that's what it was? Not a full 'happy birthday' anyway. As a mum she hasn't got time to spell it all out)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Guys, on the topic of debobbling. I swiped up on Lily’s bloody debobbler and it’s so expensive. Does anyone here have an #afflink for a cheap one that works?

Also, that gift must be an in joke? Doesn’t Anna call herself Lord Farquhard because of her hair?

Reactions: 3
Guys, on the topic of debobbling. I swiped up on Lily’s bloody debobbler and it’s so expensive. Does anyone here have an #afflink for a cheap one that works?

Also, that gift must be an in joke? Doesn’t Anna call herself Lord Farquhard because of her hair?
Yes, it's an in-joke, but still an odd gift.

Reactions: 2
I have a lot of them on my arms, my face, and quite a few on my body. Never once have I been ashamed of them or have I been teased about it. I'm not saying that means that Lily shouldn't be, but it feels like she's making this more of an issue just so she has something to talk about.
As others have said, I hope she does not 'influence' young girls to feel insecure about theirs.
She’s making a mountain out of a mole hill 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn’t not. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the duck would a grown adult want a jumper that says Lord Farquaad written on it? Am I missing something???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.