Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she only washes her hair twice a week, does she even shower the other days? We haven't seen her shower cap, and Lily 'Keeping it real' Pebbles surely would have shown that.
Well, having curly hair myself, I don’t wash my hair daily either. I do not own a shower cap. It’s not that hard to shower without wetting your hair!

Reactions: 5
Well, having curly hair myself, I don’t wash my hair daily either. I do not own a shower cap. It’s not that hard to shower without wetting your hair!
I'm sure it is for Lily who would complain if she got even one drop of water on her hair. ;)

Reactions: 6
Is lily really expecting us to believe she had loads of questions about which fish fingers she uses? She must think her followers were born yesterday. Clearly it is because she’s feeling shunted that everyone else has brand deals with Waitrose and she doesn’t, so wanted an opportunity to tag them. But then can’t miss an opportunity so wanted to cover all possible brand opps by tagging Ocado and M&S. Imagine being that despo that you take the package out the bin to story.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
CAME on here to say the same thing. Also her comment is unintelligible. What does she mean ocado turned to M&S and now she shops at both??? Seriously poor way with words

Reactions: 17
Is lily really expecting us to believe she had loads of questions about which fish fingers she uses? She must think her followers were born yesterday. Clearly it is because she’s feeling shunted that everyone else has brand deals with Waitrose and she doesn’t, so wanted an opportunity to tag them. But then can’t miss an opportunity so wanted to cover all possible brand opps by tagging Ocado and M&S. Imagine being that despo that you take the package out the bin to story.
Ah so this is the breaded cod...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CAME on here to say the same thing. Also her comment is unintelligible. What does she mean ocado turned to M&S and now she shops at both??? Seriously poor way with words
I know she is so stupid. Ocado now sells both ms and Waitrose products, she made it sounds like they are only carrying MS now

Reactions: 5
I saw one influencer (I think Lucy Sheridan, who I love!) post a while ago about this whole fake "I've had sooo many questions about my lipstick/wall paint/ fish fingers so here's an aff link blah de blah". Basically saying just bleeping own it! What's wrong with saying "I really love this lipstick/wall paint so I just wanted to tell you guys more about it, in case you were interested". No one believes your followers are DMing you about what fish finger brand you use - just be straight and honest!

"I really love these fish fingers for X and Y reasons, Grey loves them too, they're from Waitrose in case you want to give them a try. I always find Waitrose amazing quality for the basics!" How hard is that? And even a little plug to the brand at the end, so when they do pop up with a brand deal it seems even more authentic. God I'd be a great influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She tagged Waitrose more than 3 times in a short span of 1 week. She must be envy seeing Anna working with Waitrose and Kiehls (which she also tagged recently) while she is doing ad for razor and deodorant. I don’t think is an ad that she would want to do had she have a lot of choices.

The picture that she took was terrible, I can’t even tell what is she promoting without reading the descriptions. The company that signed off the ad is as bad as her

Reactions: 15
What a BEG! And tagging three brands all at once? So tacky. If I was one of the brands I definitely wouldn’t hire her now, completely tactless.
Separately... what is this new highlight? ‘Portfolio’ - are you kidding me? A portfolio is something I expect from an architect, designer, artist etc. not an instagrammer - sorry, “content creator” 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who would seriously message someone to ask what fish fingers they eat? Bore off Lily. Stop being so desperate and jealous 🙄

Reactions: 18
What a BEG! And tagging three brands all at once? So tacky. If I was one of the brands I definitely wouldn’t hire her now, completely tactless.
Separately... what is this new highlight? ‘Portfolio’ - are you kidding me? A portfolio is something I expect from an architect, designer, artist etc. not an instagrammer - sorry, “content creator” 🙄
sorry, is full time London content creator

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the bin was empty so she clearly staged the entire thing. God, she is so desperate for a supermarket sponsorship.

I am surprised she didn't say I used to buy them @Waitrose but now I will be them from @marks and spencer or @ocado or @tesco or @sainsburys or @Asda or any supermarket that pays me to talk about them. 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.