Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indie Cindy

She’s only made slam dunk her personality since being with Forrest

Reactions: 4
Do we think people are actually dming her to ask what to wear to a festival? All the outfits are the same what could she possibly be coming up with

Reactions: 11
Do we think people are actually dming her to ask what to wear to a festival? All the outfits are the same what could she possibly be coming up with
Zero people have messaged to ask her who would do this

Reactions: 7
Zero people have messaged to ask her who would do this
Such a blatant lie so she can post some aff links and make some money. Really pathetic.

I wonder if she's breastfeeding?! I find dressing so annoying while bf'ing as so many dresses and tops aren't an option !

Reactions: 4
Nobody asked her for those links but I’m not sure you get maternity pay when your job is posting aff links, so I expect she’ll keep hawking the same old tat.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but that hat she's wearing in today's story needs to be given back to the Amish gentleman that she must have got it from. It's giving yee-naw not yee-haw

Reactions: 6
She worked at new look! She wasn’t metal / emo at any point
yeah this irritates me too, at some point she decided she was the most alt girl to ever exist even though it's a fairly recent thing. she was preppy as hell back in the day like the rest of the bloggers posting about topshop makeup

Reactions: 13