Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of this listening to this weeks listen witch. She’s proper OTT about David. Maybe my mates just have crap husbands because I don’t really have much to say about them.
Im finding miquita a bit annoying as the weeks go on, for me Lilly is definitely the more likeable of the two. I really like the podcast though and look forward to the episodes.

Reactions: 6
Im finding miquita a bit annoying as the weeks go on, for me Lilly is definitely the more likeable of the two. I really like the podcast though and look forward to the episodes.
Miquita comes across very young for nearly 40! She could be 25 the way she talks! She feels similar to how she was on Pop World; Lily on the other hand seems to have matured a lot and is more self aware and reflective.

Reactions: 11
I was scraping together enough for 10 B&H and a Solero at 14! I know she's had a hard life and her parents were awful but I would be embarrassed to admit that if I were so hell-bent on denying my privilege like she is.
I actually think she is quite open about her privilege

Reactions: 2
I actually think she is quite open about her privilege
Is this recently? Because she wasn’t in the past. Just last year, she had a meltdown on Twitter saying her famous last name and connections were nothing to do with her ‘success’ and also tends to gloss over the fact that’s she was privately educated.

Reactions: 13
I would be an anxious wreck out if my kid was in a different section of the plane to me. But then again Lily’s kids are probably frequent unaccompanied minors on planes so I’m sure they’re way more savvy than mine would be.

Reactions: 10
I started listening to 'Miss Me?' yesterday and I am hooked. It is so good.....Lily and Miquita are really funny and bounce off each other well.

• Heart
I would be an anxious wreck out if my kid was in a different section of the plane to me. But then again Lily’s kids are probably frequent unaccompanied minors on planes so I’m sure they’re way more savvy than mine would be.

Doesn't sit right with me at all. Say the worst thing happens or there's any form of emergency - she's nowhere near them.

Does anyone else think Lily is just saying this tit now, knowing the Daily Fail etc will jump right on it? Since they all made stories out of her fairly innocuous comments about Beyonces album, I feel like she is drip feeding ridiculous stuff like making Ethel fly economy just so they can laugh when the papers make it into a thing.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think Lily is just saying this tit now, knowing the Daily Fail etc will jump right on it? Since they all made stories out of her fairly innocuous comments about Beyonces album, I feel like she is drip feeding ridiculous stuff like making Ethel fly economy just so they can laugh when the papers make it into a thing.
Yup and I’m here for it! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gordon Ramsey said something similar a few years ago so it’s not even an original “controversial” thing to do.

At their ages they’d be easy on a plane, spend time with them in the same row of seats, you head.

Reactions: 4
Same especially with the weirdos you get on planes. The oldest isn't even a teen yet is she? God just thinking about what could happen makes you shiver.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she puts them in economy for any virtuous reason, if she had a hard moral stance on them being “normal” (despite the fact she was never normal herself?!) she’d not be flying them across the world, not have luxury homes, never let them into her Chanel collection, etc, etc. what this is is a narc parent not wanting to spend cash (£6k+ each way) on their kid lbr. I know it’s a well wheeled out story but idk why it’s acceptable, you wouldn’t take your kid to a restaurant and get a huge choccy cake and eat it in front of them whilst they had nothing so idk why this is ok to do either. It feels really mean to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She went to Bedales. We are not talking about someone who started with nothing and worked incredibly hard to get into a position of wealth, that then gave her the option of choosing to turn left on the plane. She’s always had that option. Which makes her bullshit even more ridiculous. So pathetic to hear the tripe she pedals for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she’s shared IG stories in the past with her girls sitting in 1st class 🙄

Reactions: 1