Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily tells a lot of lies.
She won’t be leaving her children alone in economy - she either has them with her, or they are in economy with the nanny.

Reactions: 11
Lily tells a lot of lies.
She won’t be leaving her children alone in economy - she either has them with her, or they are in economy with the nanny.
Funnily I don’t have as much of a problem with the idea of them being alone as I do her treating them as literal second class citizens 😂 It is pretty crappy if they’re alone that she’s relying on the (unpaid) good will of total strangers to look out for them or step in if they need a bit of help, and air hostesses to take on an extra responsibility for unaccompanied minors.

But idk as a child of ✨neglect✨ too (obvs not the type of neglect that gets you an allowance and your own flat in Notting Hill at 18 lol) my #1 joy in life is breaking those cycles and cherishing my daughter and doing everything to build amazing self esteem in her. Most mums are like this that’s why there’s that meme about us all still having shabby bras whilst our kids are dressed up living their best lives! Even if she’s saying it for effect it’s weird af, surely she’d find it triggering herself to be perceived as a selfish neglectful parent like hers were?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funnily I don’t have as much of a problem with the idea of them being alone as I do her treating them as literal second class citizens 😂 It is pretty crappy if they’re alone that she’s relying on the (unpaid) good will of total strangers to look out for them or step in if they need a bit of help, and air hostesses to take on an extra responsibility for unaccompanied minors.

But idk as a child of ✨neglect✨ too (obvs not the type of neglect that gets you an allowance and your own flat in Notting Hill at 18 lol) my #1 joy in life is breaking those cycles and cherishing my daughter and doing everything to build amazing self esteem in her. Most mums are like this that’s why there’s that meme about us all still having shabby bras whilst our kids are dressed up living their best lives! Even if she’s saying it for effect it’s weird af, surely she’d find it triggering herself to be perceived as a selfish neglectful parent like hers were?!
This. I've tried to understand the POV of people saying that it's wasted on kids and they haven't earned it and I just...can't. The thought of sitting in first class while my kid is in economy is just unfathomable to me for so many reasons.

Reactions: 19
Most mums are like this that’s why there’s that meme about us all still having shabby bras whilst our kids are dressed up living their best lives!
❤ my peoples

if there was two seats left on a plane, one in economy and one in first class, and it was between me and one of my children… my child would be living their best life in first class. I’d be cheering them on from economy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would be livid if I was next to an unaccompanied child in economy. What if there was really bad turbulence? The girl is about 12, she'd be scared and by herself as a plane lurches about the sky. Nope.

Reactions: 10
The statement about putting her children in economy, is likely to be another one of her attention grabbing comments. I think it’s highly likely that it has never happened - but she knows it would be controversial, so says it for the attention it brings.

Reactions: 11
I would be livid if I was next to an unaccompanied child in economy. What if there was really bad turbulence? The girl is about 12, she'd be scared and by herself as a plane lurches about the sky. Nope.
I actually flew to Canada and back unaccompanied when I was 11. Got sent to stay with some family I’d never met for 6 weeks summer hols. Was my first ever flight too 😅 the whole 6 weeks from the airport to home was traumatic AF. I remember them giving me a customs forms or something and me thinking I don’t know the answer to these questions and thinking I’d be arrested on landing if I filled it in wrong.

Probs why I feel so strongly about being close to my kids on flights and in just in general. I don’t want them to experience that kind of anxiety (my family I stayed with in Canada were lovely tho but I just wanted to be with my mum but she wouldn’t fly me home early).

Like someone said probs different for Lils kids tho as it hadn’t occurred to me they probs have a nanny with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This. I've tried to understand the POV of people saying that it's wasted on kids and they haven't earned it and I just...can't. The thought of sitting in first class while my kid is in economy is just unfathomable to me for so many reasons.
I agree. If they haven’t earned first class then why do you buy them clothes and let them live in your house and give them food? They didn’t earn any of that either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot stand her hair extensions - every version of them. She looks so lovely with a pixie cut.

Reactions: 2
The way I’ve just ran here guys.

A waitrose podcast taster thing came up on my Instagram. Anyways Lily said she told Drake she had a hip replacement as didn’t wanna say she had lipo. So is Drake is the famous rapper she got with that she spoke about on Missed me?

Video here: https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/content/podcast. Skip to 39 secs if you wanna get to that part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

A waitrose podcast taster thing came up on my Instagram. Anyways Lily said she told Drake she had a hip replacement as didn’t wanna say she had lipo. So is Drake is the famous rapper she got with that she spoke about on Missed me?

Video here: https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/content/podcast. Skip to 39 secs if you wanna get to that part.
Oh yeah! I recalled her mentioning that story on her podcast but didn’t connect the dots….

Reactions: 1

No she says on the Dish podcast that Drake isn't the rapper she slept with. They've just edited the preview as if it is!

Reactions: 1