LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mental that she can run a house with 3 kids on an insta wage!

Reactions: 6
Well done fellow tattlers,you called it straight away. Preggers.

Reactions: 2
Really good idea when your husband is getting over alcoholism, your kids are out of control and you have a puppy and an unfinished renovation 🤔 someone needed content for cash!!!

Reactions: 20
What were the signs that I missed!? Annoyed at myself for not realising sooner. Did she hint at it ?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think it was harder raising my puppy than my baby I can’t imagine anything worse than a baby and a pup or being pregnant. Amount of times I cried thinking she’d never be toilet trained (it was in fact not long really!)

Reactions: 5
I’ll add to what your all saying, and agree. Maternity leave pay on Instagram wages, wowser, but the fat unfunny one can give her budgeting tips for sure 😂

Bet Jess is pissed because it takes away her pregnancy thunder. Lols.

That ultrasound looks like a 20 week scan to me, so she knew when they got the puppy. Even if I’m wrong she was probably pregnant when they got it. Is Isla resents the puppy, then holy tit balls she’ll be a terror with the baby. Her behaviour is going to ramp up. Didn’t she post in the last day or two that Isla is out of. Control at bed time, lil texted him for help and he said just let one sleep with her and he will move her when he gets home. I have a baby, good luck with that no sleep folks.

Poor bloody Kieran. If the insta pay doesn’t work out as they hope he has to carry them all. No pressure or anything, especially working long hours. He is clearly a football fan, hope he gets time to enjoy.

Reactions: 7
Only yesterday she was complaining about the kids and how k had told her to have an hour away from them for her sanity. Wow, another child she's gonna spend her time getting away from or putting to bed at 5pm. This despite the fact she's barely been alone with them at all these holidays.

But pregnancy is a big content driver and ask6 the ads and content for the next 2 years is now sorted.

Reactions: 8
Oh great, another child for her to moan about and let do what they want.

Her youngest child’s behaviour is an absolute disgrace so good luck dealing with the spawn of Satan, a newborn and a puppy. Infuriating!!!

Reactions: 8
Some people thrive on chaos and they like to live their lives at breakneck speed. She seems like that type. As much as she has said in the past she gets anxious. I think she enjoys the madness and likes moaning about it just as much. Cant be doing with that sort of person.

Reactions: 2
Some people thrive on chaos and they like to live their lives at breakneck speed. She seems like that type. As much as she has said in the past she gets anxious. I think she enjoys the madness and likes moaning about it just as much. Cant be doing with that sort of person.
Which is all good and well when you’re young free and single, but those kids need discipline, boundaries and routine. She needs to put their needs before her own. She’s such an hole, the way that youngest one behaves genuinely boils my blood.

Reactions: 4
Good luck Lil when your fave child gets her tantrum on, when she's been ousted for new fave child/money earner. Bring on the crappy Johnson's #AD galore and Asda baskets. How long till Emma is with child too? 🤔 If she isn't already.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.