LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about you lot, but I’m excited to see The Battle of the InstaPregnancies. Lil vs Jess vs Kate.
Who gets gifted more? Who is willing to sell their soul for a free sterilising kit? Who will get the best gifted buggy? Who’s stories/posts will be the biggest BEGGY cringefest?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This announcement shocked me. I stopped following her then saw through someone's story that she was. I thought they just got over the toughest year yet. Well, when you are going to be gifted prams/bottles/nappies etc you may as well crack on!

Good luck K, hope you get gifted a Spurs season ticket to escape now and again!

Reactions: 12
She will go back to her chef work a couple of nights a week as soon as the baby is born so she can have some time away and leave K to it all.

Reactions: 5
Interesting to see some of her responses on her stories with the questions people have asked. You’re doing ok parenting two so you will be okay parenting three? I can’t wait to see how this unravels cause I really think she will be in for a shock

Reactions: 2
Her husband is a recovering alcoholic and hes been sober a matter of months? Sorry I'm late to this woman, followed her a year or so ago then unfollowed because of her moaning and ads. Sounds like they celebrated his new found sobriety quite enthusiastically! She seems to say the only thing putting her off another one sooner was that. I cant understand why she wants to add more stress. Shes still young, why does it all have to be rushed these days. Plus needing to move as well? Each to their own but for someone who banged on about anxiety shes piling the pressure on in buckets.

Reactions: 7
She seems settled and content and they’ve obviously talked it through (as you would expect) and have plans for the future.

I know she moans and does ads and her youngest is a little... wild. But I do like Lil. Much much more than any of the other Insta mums or “influencers”. She has an actual talent and passion (cooking) unlike the rest.

Reactions: 33
She seems settled and content and they’ve obviously talked it through (as you would expect) and have plans for the future.

I know she moans and does ads and her youngest is a little... wild. But I do like Lil. Much much more than any of the other Insta mums or “influencers”. She has an actual talent and passion (cooking) unlike the rest.
As I’ve said before I like Lillie too so try and not ‘rave’ about her because I know how angry it makes other posters if you lick arse 🤣 I quite like that she doesn’t pretend being a parent is wonderful 24/7 because I know for sure my kids can be more than wild.

To me any baby is a blessing, and I feel bad that many people feel negatively towards her situation but again maybe that’s because it’s touches a nerve in my life too 😌
I hope the baby brings her and her family lots of joy and happiness 😊

Reactions: 25
It's just very odd that she spends so much time complaining about and avoiding spending any time time with her kids, that she'd have another. She's storied herself sat on the stairs crying numerous times because her kids won't go to bed at 6pm. She's skipped to work joyous about not having to see her kids, she seems unable to cope at all with kids even though she's at home all day without them. She spends so much time counting down from end of school to bedtime or until k comes home. That's why people are asking if she'll cope.

Also, if her next child does stress her out out probably best not to keep referring to them as a devil child and storying herself crying because she has to spend a few hours an evening with them.

Reactions: 9

Yes to this!

Just because she openly talks about finding parenting hard doesn’t mean she’s a bad parent or shouldn’t have another child. I find parenting hard, and have cried when my baby won’t sleep, does it mean I won’t have another? No! Parenting IS hard but so rewarding and whilst she might moan about the kids she also says how much she loves them. I’m pretty sure all parents moan about their kids, it’s just that she does it on an open platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes to this!

Just because she openly talks about finding parenting hard doesn’t mean she’s a bad parent or shouldn’t have another child. I find parenting hard, and have cried when my baby won’t sleep, does it mean I won’t have another? No! Parenting IS hard but so rewarding and whilst she might moan about the kids she also says how much she loves them. I’m pretty sure all parents moan about their kids, it’s just that she does it on an open platform.
my eldest often made me cry, she just seemed so naughty and out of control and was only ever like that for me never her dad. But once she started nursery at 3 she just changed, then a year later I had my second and he is like the devil child, so naughty and Just goes through life like a wrecking ball breaking everything in his path. He’s never brought me to tears because I’ve learned from my first that this phase will pass. I’ve never openly posted about it but if I did I’m sure people would think I couldn’t cope. Isla is just acting her age, and I’m sure once baby comes she will do a lot of growing up as will Abbie because they will have to.

Reactions: 12
What’s the full story with the alcoholism? I completely missed this announcement - assuming she only admitted it once he was on the road to recovery?

Reactions: 1
New puppy and another baby,
Brilliant, can’t wait to watch this train wreck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.