LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why people find it crazy that she’s quit her job to make money from insta. I have a 4 month old and will be going back to work in the summer, if I had the opportunity to stay at home with him and make money from Instagram or something, then I 100% would! If she’s making enough money from it to not work, then good for her. I don’t particularly like tonnes of ads on Instagram either, but get that it’s their jobs and it’s just the way it is now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why people find it crazy that she’s quit her job to make money from insta. I have a 4 month old and will be going back to work in the summer, if I had the opportunity to stay at home with him and make money from Instagram or something, then I 100% would! If she’s making enough money from it to not work, then good for her. I don’t particularly like tonnes of ads on Instagram either, but get that it’s their jobs and it’s just the way it is now.
I personally think it’s ridiculous to have a business that is showing the interaction of your family on a platform you don’t control. Insta could go tomorrow, or a new algorithm , that could terminate your income stream. I think that’s a stupid risk.
But more so where you be a bricks and mortar profession or a trade. Having gone through an apprenticeship and having lifted your skills whythrow that away or let your skills go.
Plus, she’s not confident. She hates selling stuff and it’s clearly added to pressure on her partner when she’s caught up at events, and she gets short with her kids. She’s unsuited for the job and it has a negative impact so why do it.
I may be old, but I have a young family and honestly money isn’t everything. I don’t think she’s happier than when she was a slimming world account, I think she’s lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It really gives me anxiety seeing Isla picking that poor puppy up like a rag doll... poor doggie!

Reactions: 8
I personally think it’s ridiculous to have a business that is showing the interaction of your family on a platform you don’t control. Insta could go tomorrow, or a new algorithm , that could terminate your income stream. I think that’s a stupid risk.
But more so where you be a bricks and mortar profession or a trade. Having gone through an apprenticeship and having lifted your skills whythrow that away or let your skills go.
Plus, she’s not confident. She hates selling stuff and it’s clearly added to pressure on her partner when she’s caught up at events, and she gets short with her kids. She’s unsuited for the job and it has a negative impact so why do it.
I may be old, but I have a young family and honestly money isn’t everything. I don’t think she’s happier than when she was a slimming world account, I think she’s lost the plot.
You think it’s stupid to have an Instagram business yet thousands of people are making big money from it. I don’t think social media is going away anytime soon (if ever?) and companies know they’re on to a good thing paying instagrammers to promote. Yes it’s a risk, but sometimes you have to take risks in life to get what you want. She can go back to cooking if she needs to and I can’t imagine she was making much money doing 2 nights a week. Yes a new algorithm could terminate her income, but she was practically made redundant at her job, and it’s very hard to find part time work that suits your own family.

You say it’s added pressure on her partner but you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors - she won’t be working 2 nights a week so she will be home a little bit more. I’m pretty sure they would have discussed it in depth and come to the decision together.

Each to their own, I respect your opinion but I don’t think you can slate her for it really. She’s doing what she (and I assume Kieran) have decided it’s what’s best for their family.

Reactions: 13
Lil goes to Pizzup, que tomorrow her being hungover and moaning about the dog and Isla

Reactions: 3
I've never watched a non #ad story of hers that wasn't moaning about the kids/ hubby/ housework. Hungover or not.

Reactions: 5
Well I’m so glad she gave up work to find time for parties, and leave Kieran with the girls and a puppy. I’m sure that puts no pressure on him at all, especially if she’s out drinking while he is expected to maintain his sobriety.

Reactions: 7
She appeared to be drinking a bottle of water in the video and doesn’t seem drunk in the story she did about Alfie. Either pregnant or not drinking out of respect for Kieran

Reactions: 2
Everything she gets is free. No wonder she gave up work. Better to just sit at home moaning about having to be in the company of your kids from 4-7pm every day, and story the poor dog being manhandled. Surely they must know Insta is slowly dying and having a career is important. Poor Kieran too, seems to be home alone with the mess, kids and dog all the time so she can go 'work'.

Reactions: 6
I might have missed this as I only dip in and out of Instagram but did she announce Kieran had a problem with alcohol??

Reactions: 1
Try not to judge children I really do but these two come across so bratty and just badly behaved.

Reactions: 5
I think the answer to today’s question is... don’t get a puppy right before Xmas when you know you’re going on a long car journey! OR, sacrifice the trip away to concentrate on your new puppy.

Reactions: 6
I think the answer to today’s question is... don’t get a puppy right before Xmas when you know you’re going on a long car journey! OR, sacrifice the trip away to concentrate on your new puppy.
Wouldn’t fancy going on a long drive with a puppy pissing all over my knee tbh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.