LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And "new addition" post just as we called it! Cue the sponsorships (begs) for the rest of 2020!

Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw her post I came straight on here! Been waiting for her to announce for a while but after her belly post the other day I wasn’t so sure!

Reactions: 6
She can only just cope with 2! The little one is going to turn into such a nightmare I can see it already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma has definitely posted about drinking over Xmas and she’d be daft to get pregnant when she’s on a year break from work and therefore not getting maternity pay.

Yeah I really don’t think Emma is expecting I vaguely remember her posting a story with how hungover she was

Reactions: 1
Now wondering how big their house actually is? I assumed it was a 2 bed with the girls sharing a room. Could be wrong?

Reactions: 1
Cracks me up diaryofahullmum “STILL SO EXCITED I can actually breathe now” and Marriedand29ish “the cats out the bag” so desperate to show that they knew before anyone else Cos they are such “besties” 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A fiance recovering from addiction, 2 children she cant cope with, a puppy and a baby on the way 🤔

Reactions: 33
Soooo many of you guys predicted the pregnancy! What was the post with her belly hanging out all about then????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.