lilandlife #2 daytime baths, all she does is moan, big k needs a gifted stay away alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know if it's a boy or girl?
Sorry but after reading Feathering the Empty Nests' post the other day about being pregnant in the heat and she would never complain, to see lils moaning arse every single day. I know it's hard (I've been there myself) but she's just gonna be complaining when baby's here (after initial #blessed) tiredness, no time to eat/drink etc.
She's a tad insufferable.

Reactions: 3
Does she know if it's a boy or girl?
Sorry but after reading Feathering the Empty Nests' post the other day about being pregnant in the heat and she would never complain, to see lils moaning arse every single day. I know it's hard (I've been there myself) but she's just gonna be complaining when baby's here (after initial #blessed) tiredness, no time to eat/drink etc.
She's a tad insufferable.
I was bed ridden my whole pregnancy with Hyperemesis gravidarum, and shingles, through summer. So when people complain about discomfort in pregnancy it really shows their resilience, or lack there of.

• Sick
I was bed ridden my whole pregnancy with Hyperemesis gravidarum, and shingles, through summer. So when people complain about discomfort in pregnancy it really shows their resilience, or lack there of.
Jesus just because you had a tough time doesnt mean that anyone else who on paper hasnt had it that tough cant have a moan about being uncomfortable 🙄

Reactions: 25
Jesus just because you had a tough time doesnt mean that anyone else who on paper hasnt had it that tough cant have a moan about being uncomfortable 🙄
I think she means people who moan to the extreme of Lil - who never frigging stops moaning 🙄 ridiculous

We are all allowed a moan, we all have our own thresholds. Whats tough for one, is a breeze for another.

She is a moaner, but it doesnt mean shes not grateful.

Reactions: 9
Resilience is another words for toughness, or strength, how much you can put up with. My point was, she has a low threshold of how much she’ll put up with without having a moan. And so many people on this thread comment about how often Lil moans, so I’m just agreeing she moans a lot, especially where everything is going well for her.

I never said she wasn’t greatful.

This thread is weird. I’m entitled to judge her from my own experience, after all lots of people on here do.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she definitely seems to have a low threshold. I think some people just moan for the sake of it, like its just who they are.

Usually when people are snarked at for that, its said or implied theyre ungrateful; im all for mums having the space to moan & gripe about motherhood though because for so long we're told to just be grateful & enjoy every minute. When there are plenty of tit bits lol

I don’t know where anyone on this page of this thread anyways has said she is ungrateful? It was about her moaning which is obvious

I don’t know where anyone on this page of this thread anyways has said she is ungrateful? It was about her moaning which is obvious
As above, its usually implied. My thought process was going from FTEN and comparing lil to her implied (imo) that she could be more grateful.

Reactions: 1
I definitely never thought or implied that. Just didn’t get all the sharp posts based on the fact that people were implying she was ungrateful, when IMO no one was implying that.

it’s simply about the moan. There definitely isn’t a Moanier instagrammer so when you ask someone “what’s your point”, that is the point; there isn’t a Moanier instagrammer 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll say what really think of lil, sort her buddies out on the thread and see who gets passed off.

6 years ago she was key in helping me lose weight and thus, improve my life. She just showed her meals, I thought her weight loss was amazing, and it made me motivated to change. She was a young girl with a young family, working hard in a trade,living in her first home.

but she’s now her only contribution online completely wrapped up in being an influencer. But she’s crossed a line by proving multiple times she’s not being genuine, and as that’s what I rated her for it pisses me off. she doesn’t care about her profession, she will have ads for competing brands so you know she’s not genuinely caring what she’s flogging.

she is lucky to have a lovely family, but she definitely isn’t genuine about all that goes on. And to me, even if that’s an influencer, it’s important.

I can see her influencer personality is going to go into home remodelling, as it’s clear they are going to give up the personal brand. Im not into that, but just maybe her girls will get a bit more privacy.

I don’t wish her I’ll, in fact I wish her well, I just cant stand her fake ness online.

Reactions: 11
The house stuff would suit her better, or the cooking. I do generally like her, but she is abit drippy with the mum stuff. Maybe its all a knock on effect of Ks issues and them having those problems a while back? As shes worse now for the moaning isnt she?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.