Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
They could take 3 weeks to make for me and I still wouldn’t be paying £14 for them. You’re as mental as she is
I had a mental breakdown three years ago after many traumatic life events and I’m still on medication to this day, so yes, maybe I am ‘mental’ as you say. But I don’t think my poor mental health is the reason I bought a biscuit gift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I’m sure her parents have jobs too, so they will know the risks. I don’t understand when people split the whole ‘if you love your parents you wouldn’t be seeing them’ how about I love my parents and want to see them, we need to see people for everyone’s mental health. It’s not normal to be cut off from so many people for so long and yet we are accepting it because the government tell us we should
Couldn’t love this comment anymore! Saw something the other day that said “if you’re not seeing your family this Christmas Cos Boris said you can’t but you’re still going to work everyday Cos Boris said you can, you’re a tw*t”.

Sick of tattle being full of the covid police. I have seen my family this Christmas because it may be some peoples last Christmas. Not having the government telling me I can go to work every day mixing with tons of households, go to Asda everyday, my nephew mix with 60 households at school every single day but I can’t see my mom and dad on Christmas Day? No thank you, next, do whatever you feel is right for your mental health and don’t let anyone make you feel bad for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Fanaff

VIP Member
I try not to compare, the whole “same storm, different boat” thing and we never know what others are going through...

That said...Lil literally “works” from home and gave up a job in paid employment to do this. She is honestly in such a privileged position, she isn’t home schooling and juggling a full time job (which I am if that bitterness wasn’t clear!) Again,her kids are badly behaved because of her lazy parenting so to hear her say she can’t be bothered to cook a proper tea for the 3rd night, boils my blood. What else does she do?! She’s sacked off home schooling as it’s too hard, she escapes with the baby and dog as soon as K is home, she videos from her sofa or bedroom, hiding from her kids. Boofuckinghoo Lil hun. You chose to stay home,granted no one saw a pandemic coming but you should read the room and understand moaning about stuff isn’t the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Tbh, Does it matter if he was an alcoholic or drug addict... completely irrelevant. Good on him for recovering and Wish him all the best.

Now I’m as impatient as Lil... where is the baby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Whether her seeing her mum is within the rules or not, if she loves and cares for her parents, she shouldn’t be seeing them.
Two kids go to school, she goes out to shops. She could very easily pass something on to her parents.
Oh bore off! Covid has made people so judgy. Her parents are in their late 50s and not vulnerable they will be perfectly capable of assessing the risks to them and probably loved spending the day with their granddaughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Casey367

Oh she's been using it 5 weeks already 🙄
Ok I just unfollowed her, Em and Jade beb. Can't be arsed with it all.
They will always remain a public account because of the freebies...but I'm not adding to their follower count
What she should say is:

‘i’ve been using it 5 weeks now and I can’t actually tell a difference. I still look knackered and there’s nothing luminating about my skin but my cousin Em has forced me to do this post as she really wants a 6 bed mansion and needs the cash’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I was bed ridden my whole pregnancy with Hyperemesis gravidarum, and shingles, through summer. So when people complain about discomfort in pregnancy it really shows their resilience, or lack there of.
Jesus just because you had a tough time doesnt mean that anyone else who on paper hasnt had it that tough cant have a moan about being uncomfortable 🙄

Basicbasic

VIP Member
If this isn't a prime example of why these influencers need to keep their children and their private medical history off social media I don't know what is.

I'd be mortified if people speculated about my child. Kids deserve privacy, but it's hard to stop once you've sold off your children for an asda/ Tesco/ hair bobbles/Heinz ad.

• Heart

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I really hope her little girl is safe and well; but can she stop with the Facebook style attention seeking. Stop mentioning it if you don’t want to say what’s going on, just so people dm to ask

Reactions: 23

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
‘Uphill struggle’ yes having your loft converted for basically no cost is such a struggle. Whilst your healthy children are at school/nursery and you’re sat in the sunshine pondering what stupid recipe to make next to sustain your income. I’m so over these knobheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KiKiGreen

Because they are bloody 7 and 5!! My daughter is 7 and would not even ask for a phone, let alone have an iPhone hand me down! I’m sorry but if you think that would be ok, you are nuts. Phones connected to WiFi only would still give access to social media platforms which is totally irresponsible.

Totally could be, looked like a phone to me but I have no idea what the new iPod looks like!
Behave 🤣

At 7 and 5 it’ll be used for YouTube and taking photos. Same as a tablet or iPad. Hardly likely to be hooking themselves up with a Facebook account. Honestly she sometimes does my nut in and most of the criticism is fair but then there’s batshit comments like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s a northern thing, when we got married we specifically asked all our guests to wear stone island jumpers or hoody’s :rolleyes: but to lay off the flat caps & leave their whippets at home.
I think they are having a low key, laid back wedding, hence the garden party (I assume in a family members garden). I think he looks ok. Each to their own I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
WHY IS IT ALWAYS POOR K?! 😑
I’m sure if he’s too poorly to work he won’t work. But if he’s feeling up for it he’ll take advantage of the imposed isolation and get some work done. JFC.

Reactions: 21

Sticky One

VIP Member
Couldn’t love this comment anymore! Saw something the other day that said “if you’re not seeing your family this Christmas Cos Boris said you can’t but you’re still going to work everyday Cos Boris said you can, you’re a tw*t”.

Sick of tattle being full of the covid police. I have seen my family this Christmas because it may be some peoples last Christmas. Not having the government telling me I can go to work every day mixing with tons of households, go to Asda everyday, my nephew mix with 60 households at school every single day but I can’t see my mom and dad on Christmas Day? No thank you, next, do whatever you feel is right for your mental health and don’t let anyone make you feel bad for it.
yassss 🔥 I’m here for this, I’m finding tattle unbearable at the moment with the Covid police on every single thread 😩🆘

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Please don't minimise racism with excuses like age and maturity levels. Either you're racist or you're not. My 5 year old wouldn't say racist things. These excuses are very white priviledge.

Reactions: 20