lilandlife #2 daytime baths, all she does is moan, big k needs a gifted stay away alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I loved the “My life is so bad I flog my kids for an ad” one lets make that thread number 3😂

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Tell you what if I’d had my OH build a custom build unit and spent bleeping weeks debating a paint colour would I buggary let my youngest be clambering all over it let alone allow it and film it.
Not only is it just plain lazy it’s a bleeping topple risk with that tv behind her

Reactions: 16
So another day of doing duck all with Abby bar shopping? Like surely her teachers are saying something about the lack of work coming from the poor girl?

Her tolerance for bad behaviour just makes me think she’s such a lazy bastard - I don’t find it funny, I find it sad and I’m fully judgemental at her sitting on her arse all day videoing her child’s bad behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In terms of school work; my sons school has been shite. They have only been in touch once and have never followed up on work. I have at least tried still, and done work with my two though!

Reactions: 3
Tbh I loved the “My life is so bad I flog my kids for an ad” one lets make that thread number 3😂
Thanks 😊 I will try to remember to suggest it at the end of this thread. I wonder how quickly we will get through it given the imminent birth and inevitable stress and drama to follow.

Reactions: 4
So another day of doing duck all with Abby bar shopping? Like surely her teachers are saying something about the lack of work coming from the poor girl?

Her tolerance for bad behaviour just makes me think she’s such a lazy bastard - I don’t find it funny, I find it sad and I’m fully judgemental at her sitting on her arse all day videoing her child’s bad behaviour
Absolutely agree. My daughter is a similar age and it makes me cringe seeing what she just let's her get away with. No respect whatsoever. It's so lazy and I just cannot laugh at it. It's not cute or sassy or whatever other bullshit phrase parents like to use when their kids are just allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences.

Reactions: 5
7.15am and K is already up working on the house. I have so much respect for him!

Reactions: 12
7.15am and K is already up working on the house. I have so much respect for him!
He must be so stressed.

I watched half her stories yesterday and stopped. She was going on about I don’t want the lights to go in the place I had in mind so K will have to move them and paint the full wall again.Xx

Reactions: 7
I really hope she makes him a cooked breakfast! Poor bloke works so hard and she’s just want want want!

He must be so stressed.

I watched half her stories yesterday and stopped. She was going on about I don’t want the lights to go in the place I had in mind so K will have to move them and paint the full wall again.Xx
I would be no different if I wasn’t 100% sure though 🙈 Not saying she is right Or wrong but all that effort and Not being happy with the end result would be more stressful for him!

Reactions: 1
He’s probably throws himself into his work to get away from her constant moaning. Wouldn’t surprise me if she went back to chopping veg in the city one night a week when the baby is about 6 months old then stops when it’s about 2. Leave K to get three of them to bed for a while.

Reactions: 6
He’s probably throws himself into his work to get away from her constant moaning. Wouldn’t surprise me if she went back to chopping veg in the city one night a week when the baby is about 6 months old then stops when it’s about 2. Leave K to get three of them to bed for a while.
Hahaha chopping veg in the city 😂

Reactions: 5
Is it normal for a nearly 4 year old to nap as much as Isla does? I don’t have kids so I don’t know.

Is it normal for a nearly 4 year old to nap as much as Isla does? I don’t have kids so I don’t know.
My daughter was 3 in March & we dropped her afternoon nap just after Xmas in an effort to make her sleep better at night. It works 70% of the time 😭 Defo wouldn’t be letting her have a nap at 330 though !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.