Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts today that she needed a 2 week social media break for her mental health.......which is totally understandable
But the day she comes back online explaining that ....later that evening she's selling the Emma mattress codes 😩
It's just all greed with these "influencers"

Reactions: 4
So she posts today that she needed a 2 week social media break for her mental health.......which is totally understandable
But the day she comes back online explaining that ....later that evening she's selling the Emma mattress codes 😩
It's just all greed with these "influencers"
Okay haven't followed in a while, so not up to date, but surely if you need to take a sm break for your mental health, it's not the fun and enjoyable thing they're trying to sell it as, and yes is just about making money and greed. I'm not naive, like I know there is crazy money to be made, but surely if your mental health is suffering, its time to make a change?

Reactions: 3
I like Emma but i think as an intelligent woman she knows shes used her kids early years to make money and that weighs on her now maybe so the social media break etc. I know she doesnt show them anymore but id probably still recognise them if i seen them. that makes me so uncomfortable!

I like Emma but i think as an intelligent woman she knows shes used her kids early years to make money and that weighs on her now maybe so the social media break etc. I know she doesnt show them anymore but id probably still recognise them if i seen them. that makes me so uncomfortable!
I agree. You shouldn't be able to recognise a strangers kids because of the volume of images on sm. It's funny, we brought the kids out for the day yesterday and stopped off at a pub for some dinner on the way home and there was a guy sitting at the table across from us. It was the dad of a girl I went to college with, I've never met him but he is all over her sm so I knew it was him. It's bizarre. Now obviously he is an informed, consenting adult, but still weird.

I’m getting a bit tired of the constant clips showing her over the top cleaned kitchen…seriously who's kitchen is that clean with 3 small kids!

Reactions: 3
It looks as if they paid for it themselves going by today's story
It’s just weird that it’s such a detailed post and so many stories about it if she paid for it herself! Must be angling for a freebie for next summer! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You’d have to lol at the question box. “What do you want to see more of on my insta?”
Well I for one would love to see more Emma mattress ads? Maybe she’ll move a family of Ukrainians into her sparkly clean mansion, and she’ll show herself unboxing their Emma beds.
Or maybe she’ll show us how her self cleaning house works?

• Haha
Reactions: 8