Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's a shame she is gone. She was great. I'd imagine she did a highlight on ig about it, so maybe have a look through there. No one really said anything much in response though she did mention a big cork momfluencer (🙄 at this term) blocked her, even though she would have had no dealings at all with her. I mean how can they argue with someone advocating for the rights of children. They know its wrong but sure freebies..

Just checked she has a highlight called kids as content.

Eta: just realised you looked at the highlight, this heat has me fried.

Last edited:
I wonder how herself and her mother are not sick to the back teeth of each other. They all seem to live in each other’s pockets. I see my mother a fair bit, and we’d be quite close, and my kids love her, but this one is next level. I don’t know why they didn’t just move in with her parents altogether

Reactions: 4
I've seen her kids out and about without her and I recognised then...especially the youngest boy. Usually with the grandmother. Really shouldn't know them from insta. Dr niamh is right pity she left..needs to be highlighted whether they use the kids for ads directly or indirectly. It's so wrong

Reactions: 1
I sent her a message about showing the kids and she said that they made the decision not to show them any more

I sent her a message about showing the kids and she said that they made the decision not to show them any more
I feel like she is only doing so because its hard to argue with the dangers of exposing your children and if this hadnt been so talked about recently she would still be at it. Maybe ig has just made me cynical but it's such a turnaround.
It made me cringe when she would have the boys in ads particularly and she was very happy to do so until it became such a hot topic on social media. Also broadcasting every tantrum the middle fella would have was a bit uncomfortable. I'd still recognise her kids if I saw them out and about as I'm sure many would regardless of if she stops now. The damage has been done and they all have a significant digital footprint by now.
I did used to like her and her content but as her following grew it became too much about ads like most of them and became repetitive and her freebie summer tours around ireland would piss you off, with the price of hotels as they are. She's not the worst by any stretch but I just skip on through most days.

I feel like she is only doing so because its hard to argue with the dangers of exposing your children and if this hadnt been so talked about recently she would still be at it. Maybe ig has just made me cynical but it's such a turnaround.
It made me cringe when she would have the boys in ads particularly and she was very happy to do so until it became such a hot topic on social media. Also broadcasting every tantrum the middle fella would have was a bit uncomfortable. I'd still recognise her kids if I saw them out and about as I'm sure many would regardless of if she stops now. The damage has been done and they all have a significant digital footprint by now.
I did used to like her and her content but as her following grew it became too much about ads like most of them and became repetitive and her freebie summer tours around ireland would piss you off, with the price of hotels as they are. She's not the worst by any stretch but I just skip on through most days.
Absolutely 💯 agree

I’ve zero interest in her selling shite online
Which is all she does now every time I click in

it’s nearly comedic now ad ad ad ad

I don’t think she will last much longer same as Eimear hutch they can’t continue without the much neeeded kid content revenue

Reactions: 2
You are right. It seems to be the backs of the children lately. But still the damage is done and lets be honest she is still making money off the back of them. No pun intended 😬Shes shrewd I'd say and will do anything to make money she just isnt as in your face or obviously devious as others. But shes up there with terrie mcevoy in terms sell your soul for anything.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her, she always took the time to reply to a message as well! Seemed so relatable! Now I just can’t even watch her! Between ads and selling ashes just unbearable!

Reactions: 3
I remember her coming on stories before kind of politely moaning that people don't interact with her ad posts and if people like and find her content useful, it helps her if they interact with her ads etc. It really annoyed me because I'm pretty sure it was toilet paper she was flogging at the time and for one thing, how does one comment enthusiastically about the promotion of literal arse wipes, and another, nobody owes her likes or shares, they just don't.
Her content hasn't been great for a good while and whatever isn't an ad is recycled or you could find on Pinterest. I did like her once but nah, she's gone they way of them all now.

Reactions: 5
I see she's sharing her pumpkin carving tips that have been all over sm for the past few weeks now.

I wish someone would give me a 130 euro cardigan.
That one is a bit grannyish though I think if someone was going to splurge that kind of money on me I’d like a facial 🤣 or maybe a weeks groceries because, you know, real world! Also with 3 kids that cardigan won’t see the light of day much it isn’t a very child friendly colour!

Jaysus this one has nothing worth looking at any more. And her content is just so far removed from the reality Of an actual life with tiny humans. I can only imagine being home from work at half four to an immaculately clean mansion, not a child in sight, dinner cooked for me and throwing myself on the couch, not even having to close the f**king blinds because I had a remote control to do it for me. She’s some pain in the hole.
Of note- have ads dried up a bit, or have I been missing them?

Reactions: 7
I’m really disappointed in her content lately I have to say. I loved it in the early days when she would give an insight into life with said tiny humans and a real glimpse of the chaos. Now it’s all the big house and the mattress and ad after ad. Dose.

Agree ! The clutter free gleaming counter tops are just so relatable to those with tiny humans 😝

Shes definitely a bit lost now that she no longer uses the kids for content. I'm bored of the new house - I think she should concentrate on her private practice and wean herself off the personal page - she obviously doesnt need the money/ freebies