Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lktv

I say she bought it privately, as I never saw an ad for it. But I'm from the area and I know the house. Built just a few years agos. It's actually not even on Google Street View, just a field but it's on Google earth. Plans are on the council site if you want to see those.
Have you a link? Or could you let me know what to google to find it? I’m dying to see more pics.
So this is the best I can do. Go to clare co co and looking up planning applications. Here is the file number for hers 15305.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Mob123

PR INVITE! PR F%*KING invite!!! I paid €137 for myself and three kids at Tayto Park yesterday and she gets it for nothing!!!! And then she doesn't even do a proper post. She says go check out so+so she has a great post on Tayto park.
I saw her yesterday and couldn't work out where I knew her from and it was actually the children that made me realise who she was (well actually it was the middle boy having a strop that made me cop it was her).
Tayto Park do not need to advertise. Fuming. Pure jealousy I know but Jesus like I work bloody hard and I don't have spare spends to throw about and yesterday was a big treat for my kids and then those that, appear to have plenty, get it for nothing.

Plus I forgot to add, follow Marymhanly if you have any speech and language questions. I messaged her once and she so kindly replied with a fantastic answer. This charlatan refuses to answer any questions and then charges vulnerable parents for online courses.
Totally agree with the last statement. Can't imagine these courses being hugely beneficial and would expect them to be very general; read stories, play, OWL, talk to your child, involve them in everyday activities. Highly recommend the HANEN course over this course. My child's language delay would be different to another's. There's no quick fixes, time and therapy are key for us. Preying on the vulnerable to make a quick buck to buy more house plants!!

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
So she posts today that she needed a 2 week social media break for her mental health.......which is totally understandable
But the day she comes back online explaining that ....later that evening she's selling the Emma mattress codes 😩
It's just all greed with these "influencers"
Okay haven't followed in a while, so not up to date, but surely if you need to take a sm break for your mental health, it's not the fun and enjoyable thing they're trying to sell it as, and yes is just about making money and greed. I'm not naive, like I know there is crazy money to be made, but surely if your mental health is suffering, its time to make a change?

teeteebee

VIP Member
I used to really like her, she always took the time to reply to a message as well! Seemed so relatable! Now I just can’t even watch her! Between ads and selling ashes just unbearable!

Cant-be-arsed

PR INVITE! PR F%*KING invite!!! I paid €137 for myself and three kids at Tayto Park yesterday and she gets it for nothing!!!! And then she doesn't even do a proper post. She says go check out so+so she has a great post on Tayto park.
I saw her yesterday and couldn't work out where I knew her from and it was actually the children that made me realise who she was (well actually it was the middle boy having a strop that made me cop it was her).
Tayto Park do not need to advertise. Fuming. Pure jealousy I know but Jesus like I work bloody hard and I don't have spare spends to throw about and yesterday was a big treat for my kids and then those that, appear to have plenty, get it for nothing.

Plus I forgot to add, follow Marymhanly if you have any speech and language questions. I messaged her once and she so kindly replied with a fantastic answer. This charlatan refuses to answer any questions and then charges vulnerable parents for online courses.
I have to agree with everything you said except for the last part. I don’t think anybody in her or other medical professions should be involving themselves in any diagnoses or otherwise on Instagram it is not at all appropriate. Generic questions fair enough but specific ones absolutely not.
As for her “PR” invite - Tayto Park are at that the whole time. I wouldn’t give them a penny of my hard earned money when they invite every Insta hun going the road for free. And I wouldn’t call it jealousy either I think you’re right to be furious over it. I can’t believe you recognised the children first. That’s not good. And the middle fella strikes me as hard work at times. Very cute, but tough going.

Kiiiikiiii

She’s very smug. Goes on a good bit tho in get stories. Very good friends with aoibhe devlin prob gotten tips on how to grab the freebies!

I’m getting a bit tired of the constant clips showing her over the top cleaned kitchen…seriously who's kitchen is that clean with 3 small kids!

OA1

Chatty Member
It's really sad when you think about it. Imagine them when they get older and see how much was shared. I mean all of these poor little kids, all of the huns. She made such a thing of the middle little fella being a handful, his funny little ways. Its weird that I remember that, but I'm a total stranger, it's uncomfortable. I'm just a very private person, but I'd be so upset to learn so much of my history was put put there for my parents financial gain.
It's disgraceful how many of these "influencers" show their children to strangers on social media, and highly educated people who should know better!!! like that dr laura gp always showing her girls online and the moaning she does about them when she takes them on holidays 🤦 pippa o connor is another one! She's all too well aware of the negative affects of social media from her modelling days yet always shows her boys to the pubic. And then you just have the money grabbing scumbags that overshare everything about their kids!! Like Julie twins and me cursing like a sailor all day every day Infront of her 2 kids and showing everything about their lives, Sarah burke has the camera in the babies face since she was a day old, theres another lady called Rebecca who is mom a non verbal autistic boy and everyday she's showing videos of him in his underwear in the middle of the night watching the tablet. I've unfollowed so many especially the ones I've just mentioned but I think it's the companies who associate with them to promote things are actually worse!!
I can safely say I've never been 'influenced' to buy anything any of them promote and no far never used any of their discount codes.

Reactions: 2

Barbara Gordon

I'm actually really enjoying the travel content - have kids similar ages and she gives very thorough reviews of places. I do wonder how they get these gifted stays to popular theme parks though ? Is it easy to do it if you have a certain number of followers ?
I actually find it so sickening. Why do Legoland need to give people free passes etc. it’s not like they’re stuck for the custom. She’s so smug and annoying. I dunno how she’s still pulling in all the freebies, since her content has taken such a nose dive in the last couple of years

• Heart

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
No she doesn’t as far as I can see. She’s an amazing Mam and really works hard on her page and the kids are so gorgeous. I wouldn’t do a lot of what she does simply because I’m not at home with my son I work full time. But she is great with them and full of handy tips for entertaining little ones. I do like her don’t get me wrong I think she’s really nice but I have an issue with all the bloggers getting free hotel stays gifted at the moment when a lot of people can’t afford to go anywhere it would be nicer if more companies ran comps for the ordinary Joe to get a nice break with their kids. (And I’m saying this knowing that I am very lucky we both work and can afford our own staycation later in the summer if we want to go. I’m very grateful for that in case I sound like a moaning Myrtle!)
She’s a speech and language therapist for kids. To do that job is hard. My child had language delay. Luck they didn’t need therapy. But the frustration therapists have to deal with. Hard work!
We can’t afford a staycation. Covid screwed my family finances over. And I still wouldn’t begrudge her, but thats me personally. She works a job, does amazing things with her kids. Unlike FBG.

Last edited:

Cbisto

Does she really need more toys from Littleones for her clinic ? That clinic must be bursting with stuff- she is forever buying for it - she cant need that many props? Or is Emma a bit of a shopaholic ?

Struggling for content these days. The boys arent tiny humans any more - sure the older 2 are in primary now ? I'm glad shes stopped showing their faces but that leaves a big gap in her content. A page rebrand might be needed but what's her new angle?

The new house looks to be in very good condition so very little to be done there in terms of projects ?

I've enjoyed following her over the years as have 3 about the same age and she entertained me through my chaotic years but I think shes at a bit of a crossroads now. Maybe time to step back from Insta, focus on her work and family?

vixhix24

Agreed. I think she is so refreshing in a sea of instagram fakeness. She clearly puts a lot of effort into her page, always subtitles her posts. Kids are adorable and loads of good play ideas. She's not one to constantly push adds either so as far as the free stays its one of the perks of her job and that's fine.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Yeah I'd say so. I'd 100% be an advocate for keeping children private, but like you say, sheep, they only stopped because they were made to look bad. They are probably spitting over the loss of engagement and revenue as you say. Sure what else does her content consist of.

Cant-be-arsed

I wouldn't rely on strangers advice on the Internet at all, regardless of how qualified they are. The question I asked Mary Hanly was to do with waiting times in public system v attending privately.
I hope you didn’t think I was being rude - I genuinely wasn’t! It’s none of my business what anyone asks but I do feel very strongly that there are a lot of doctors and dentists and all kinds on Instagram making a small fortune off their qualification and it galls me that they would even attempt to diagnose or treat a patient without meeting them. Generic medical advice is brilliant but specifics shouldn’t be allowed their respective governing bodies should really have very stringent rules about it and none of them seem to care.