Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I follow her but I think I’m going to stop! What’s the story with the blocked nose all the time? Really irritating.
They never wait for anything - moved in and everything sorted in no time… must have absolutely buckets of money!

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
She’s forever buying stuff for that clinic and for the boys playroom too. And Little Ones is not cheap. They sell very good quality toys and have a great selection but not by any means easy on the pocket!! I think Emma likes to shop she thought nothing of picking up a few bits from Willow in Ennis either and they are awful expensive!
I visited summer when passing through and nearly fainted at the prices

OA1

Chatty Member
It sounded as if she paid for it thou? The flights, transfers, 2 nights accomodation
But they got one night as a free stay in the hotel near the theme park. Maybe they got theme park tickets free
Seen getaways went gets has been there before Aswel, eftling just doesn't look appealing, old , kinda run down feel
Meant "getaways with kids" went to eftling before also

Tallgirl

I've mixed feelings about her. I like her content for the most part and think she puts in a lot of work. Works harder than a lot of other Instagrammers out there.

However, she gets an unbelievable amount of freebies. She's on a 2 week trip around Ireland and so far it's all been gifted. Huge rooms in really fancy hotels that I'm sure most of her followers couldn't afford (I know I couldn't). She also has an amazing support system (which in fairness she is grateful for) - can't believe her mother travels from Clare every week to mind her kids. She's always out for lovely dinners as well. I don't really think she is representative of the average mother of 3 young children.

I'm probably just jealous really!!
Saw that! Shes on her 3rd free hotel stay

Cant-be-arsed

I'm on the fence about her.

She gave up her job to open her own clinic as she couldn't get the flex she wanted. She had her mother travelling from Clare to stay every week. Book a creche like the rest of us.

She only works 3 days but is constantly off. She took a nice break at Christmas & is off now again. When she does go to work she acts like she's the only parent who had to work. So tired in the office today. Lunch date with 1 of the kids. Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm working. Yes we get it Emma. You work. But have the luxury of childminder on tap & choosing your own hours.

The amount of stuff they have is insane & what she spends on matching outfits.....poor Andy will be wearing the same thing for 5 years.

Hmmmmm I got carried away there.
This mirrors pretty much exactly how I feel about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ 3 day week is the dream for most of us who have small children but in reality it won’t happen for a lot of us either.
I don’t like the clothes she gets for the boys but that’s my personal opinion. I have 2 small boys and no way will they be matching (With the exception of the obligatory Christmas pajamas I do like those!) because I think it looks ridiculous to match them all the time. Even if I had identical twins I wouldn’t dress them exactly alike. But that’s just my style. Each to their own.

She was talking a lot about influencers using their children as content, and saying that it was not on. Her take was kind of focused on it being a form of child labour that is unregulated and that the companies are using these families to get around the child labour laws. Also its creepy how much we as strangers know about their kids, and she is not wrong, they haven't a bit of privacy. In fairness she stuck her neck out a bit because they're allnat it and I'd say they were fuming 🤣.
Hadn't actually come across the content (or Dr. Niamh) on this but just l just listened to it, it's on her stories. Did she get much backlash after it?

Cant-be-arsed

I wish someone would give me a 130 euro cardigan.
That one is a bit grannyish though I think if someone was going to splurge that kind of money on me I’d like a facial 🤣 or maybe a weeks groceries because, you know, real world! Also with 3 kids that cardigan won’t see the light of day much it isn’t a very child friendly colour!

Abby lockhart

I'm on the fence about her.

She gave up her job to open her own clinic as she couldn't get the flex she wanted. She had her mother travelling from Clare to stay every week. Book a creche like the rest of us.

She only works 3 days but is constantly off. She took a nice break at Christmas & is off now again. When she does go to work she acts like she's the only parent who had to work. So tired in the office today. Lunch date with 1 of the kids. Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm working. Yes we get it Emma. You work. But have the luxury of childminder on tap & choosing your own hours.

The amount of stuff they have is insane & what she spends on matching outfits.....poor Andy will be wearing the same thing for 5 years.

Hmmmmm I got carried away there.
I always go back and forth. What bothers me is this her third go at being a ‘Blogger’ years ago it was baking, then home decor or that kinda thing then kids/parenting slt! Just seems mad to be known for something

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
And begging for furniture by tagging the sit out of all the company’s! She has all the furniture from her old house already! The over exposer of her children on the internet it scary! She’s not that clever!

I'm sure it said paid partnership at the top when she was there. So she was paid for sure. I just didnt realise how much! Yes I completely see your point. I agree.
Just had a nosy at the post and all I can see is an 'AD' at the bottom (perhaps I missed it called out somewhere else or called out in stories though)

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I’m not sure about this one! I don’t even mind that she gets the free trips. I just feel sometimes that she comes across as being the best mother in the world! And she’s smug about it! Not everyone can put in the time and activity’s that she does with her boys. It’s just not possible for people that couldn’t work from home all through covid! Not only that but I don’t I could keep my kids attention for that many hours of the day!