Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbara Gordon

I wonder how herself and her mother are not sick to the back teeth of each other. They all seem to live in each other’s pockets. I see my mother a fair bit, and we’d be quite close, and my kids love her, but this one is next level. I don’t know why they didn’t just move in with her parents altogether

Reactions: 4

OA1

Chatty Member
So she posts today that she needed a 2 week social media break for her mental health.......which is totally understandable
But the day she comes back online explaining that ....later that evening she's selling the Emma mattress codes 😩
It's just all greed with these "influencers"

Cant-be-arsed

I’m really disappointed in her content lately I have to say. I loved it in the early days when she would give an insight into life with said tiny humans and a real glimpse of the chaos. Now it’s all the big house and the mattress and ad after ad. Dose.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I don't mind her showing the kids now & then, it's the ones who use kids to sell the products they are being paid to promote....

But I really question her commitment to her clients. Well for her to take the summer off from her 3 day a week job.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I sent her a message about showing the kids and she said that they made the decision not to show them any more
I feel like she is only doing so because its hard to argue with the dangers of exposing your children and if this hadnt been so talked about recently she would still be at it. Maybe ig has just made me cynical but it's such a turnaround.
It made me cringe when she would have the boys in ads particularly and she was very happy to do so until it became such a hot topic on social media. Also broadcasting every tantrum the middle fella would have was a bit uncomfortable. I'd still recognise her kids if I saw them out and about as I'm sure many would regardless of if she stops now. The damage has been done and they all have a significant digital footprint by now.
I did used to like her and her content but as her following grew it became too much about ads like most of them and became repetitive and her freebie summer tours around ireland would piss you off, with the price of hotels as they are. She's not the worst by any stretch but I just skip on through most days.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I agree Tayto Park hardly need to advertise...I honestly think a lot of these businesses need to reassess their marketing strategies!
Yes, especially when so many are finding finances so tight atm. I mean that's not her fault obviously, but it won't sit very well with people anymore that they get so much stuff free, days out like this, when it's a struggle for people at times to pay the bills.
Hopefully the tide is turning on influencer marketing because mostly it puts me right off a product or service and I'm definitely not alone in thinking so.

Cant-be-arsed

I gave up on her after she moved back to Clare. Nothing wrong with Clare I’m from there myself but honest to God she has zero interesting content now kids aside I don’t believe in using your children for content. There’s nothing there that’s new it’s all either an ad or else a repeat.

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
I LOVE her!
to be fair I think she deserves the freebies! She works hard at what she does for kids.

Bit jealous, but in a good way, if you know what I mean. She has great content and works as well. And her kids!!!!!! I wish I could do half what she does with her kiddos. But the control freak in me can’t let go.

She doesn’t deserve to be picked apart here.

FruitLover strawberry

Also I couldn’t believe when she showed her food cupboards - tidy/organise…eh …no food? Like there’s a family of 5 and she had one or two tins of beans and a few boxes of cereal

Not sure what’s the task in organising that!

Reactions: 3

Cbisto

I'm actually really enjoying the travel content - have kids similar ages and she gives very thorough reviews of places. I do wonder how they get these gifted stays to popular theme parks though ? Is it easy to do it if you have a certain number of followers ?

Cant-be-arsed

Has anyone noticed the very obvious not showing the boys faces on her stories anymore? dr Niamh must have struck a chord with a few people on Insta there’s a lot of them at it now.

Cbisto

Agree ! The clutter free gleaming counter tops are just so relatable to those with tiny humans 😝

Shes definitely a bit lost now that she no longer uses the kids for content. I'm bored of the new house - I think she should concentrate on her private practice and wean herself off the personal page - she obviously doesnt need the money/ freebies

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s nothing now without showcasing the kids

and she needs some decor advice pronto
that kitchen is about as cosy as a nail

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Did she ever address that she doesn't share them anymore? I mean it went from knowing way too much about them to backs of the head. I wasn't really paying heed at the time, so curious. I'd say she's raging really, she was glad to use them when it was making her so much money but i suppose couldn't justify the growing, more vocal criticism of exploiting kids in this way.
No there was just a time maybe 1.5-2 yrs ago a load of preachy doctor mum Irish ones started bleating on about privacy and kids and a load of them went sheep mode- Cliona o Connor, house by the trees and life with to name a few
I’d say they are all RAGIN their content and revenue literally dried up over night !

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I kept waiting for the #ad on those Paris stories! I’m shocked she put up that much content when she wasn’t being paid to do so! 🤷‍♀️
It’s probably in the hopes she will be hired by travel agencies to promote tours to other hotspots with her dad.
Showcasing her skills this trip

This time Moulin Rouge plus dad — next stop the red light in the Dam - sure that’s grand isn’t it?

Barbara Gordon

Obviously the crowd who made the bunk beds in the old house were not forthcoming with another free set, even though she “couldn’t wait” to get them back again to the new house. These ones are nowhere near as elaborate as the last ones, but obv anything free is better than putting ones hand in ones pocket