Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but can happily cheat on u whilst ur together!!!! 😂😂😂😂 never known someone so deluded
This is actually embarrassing
He shagged someone else and asked seven other women for sex and they DECLINED HIM.
He even paid for sex with a prostitute instead of sleeping with your dirty 🐟 for free

Darling hes with you because nobody wants his pathetic string bean of a body and you're only with him because nobody could face a forehead thats longer than the length of Route 66

Oh and the face she made a joke about his hair receding when hers is far quicker.
Wait until she hits postpartum.
She will be rocking the egg head look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is actually embarrassing
He shagged someone else and asked seven other women for sex and they DECLINED HIM.
He even paid for sex with a prostitute instead of sleeping with your dirty 🐟 for free

Darling hes with you because nobody wants his pathetic string bean of a body and you're only with him because nobody could face a forehead thats longer than the length of Route 66

Oh and the face she made a joke about his hair receding when hers is far quicker.
Wait until she hits postpartum.
She will be rocking the egg head look
LOL too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It made me giggle when she had the AUDACITY to do a tik tok over men receding when her hair line goes back more and more every day to reveal that big ass forehead
For such a huge forehead there's very little brain in there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It made me giggle when she had the AUDACITY to do a tik tok over men receding when her hair line goes back more and more every day to reveal that big ass forehead
I want to comment on their videos but don’t wanna get blocked

Reactions: 2
I’ve not seen this video yet but seriously coming from her!
she can’t have much of a brain if she’s letting billy treat her like the mug she is! And she definitely has short term memory loss too all the things she was saying in their split

They’re live and she’s back with her attitude problem. Honestly can’t believe she’s forgiven him! He will do it again

They’re live and she’s back with her attitude problem. Honestly can’t believe she’s forgiven him! He will do it again
Her attitude when she’s with billy is something else her whole personality changes they really think they are something special and they way she talks down to her followers 😂… when her and billy split up she would go on live and actually have an ok attitude and talk to people normally I dno why she acts like that so weird
Her followers make me laugh too when they split up they was all praising her for getting rid of him and being so brave doing everything on her own now they back together they over the moon they sorted things out I mean talk about being up someone’s arse seriously 😂😂😂

• Heart
Her attitude when she’s with billy is something else her whole personality changes they really think they are something special and they way she talks down to her followers 😂… when her and billy split up she would go on live and actually have an ok attitude and talk to people normally I dno why she acts like that so weird
Her followers make me laugh too when they split up they was all praising her for getting rid of him and being so brave doing everything on her own now they back together they over the moon they sorted things out I mean talk about being up someone’s arse seriously 😂😂😂
“Oh Mel, we are so proud of you doing it ok your own”
10 mins later

“oh so happy you two are bck together. Let me sub to your couple of page”

🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s an utter mug. The minute the baby is born he will be shagging someone else, he doesn’t give a duck about her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.